Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
saw Saw? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite Saw Trap?
Reverse Bear Trap
13%
 13%  [ 4 ]
Statis Cell (Freezer Room)
13%
 13%  [ 4 ]
Angel Trap
10%
 10%  [ 3 ]
Shotgun Collar
20%
 20%  [ 6 ]
Other
41%
 41%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 29

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:40 pm
Oh My god the needle pit. I forgot all about that one. Ewww.

I got Aids just looking at it. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:35 pm
LOL@ sankapoo xD

Imo, the best traps were all in the third movie. It was kinda cheap, but the one I really cringed at was the twisting crucifixion one. The most terrifying (if it had been me) would either be the freezer room, or the "rip-out-the-piercings-from-your-skin-otherwise-you-blow-up" at the beginning >n< o____o

Also, the first trap from the fourth movie was pretty goddamn awesome too 8D The one with the two guys attached to a chain; one with his eyes sewed shut and the other with his mouth sewed shut.

ali is ridiculous

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:05 pm
sankapoo
Oh My god the needle pit. I forgot all about that one. Ewww.

I got Aids just looking at it. burning_eyes

xD That one made me cringe a LOT. I hate needles.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:13 pm
ali is hysterical
LOL@ sankapoo xD

Imo, the best traps were all in the third movie. It was kinda cheap, but the one I really cringed at was the twisting crucifixion one. The most terrifying (if it had been me) would either be the freezer room, or the "rip-out-the-piercings-from-your-skin-otherwise-you-blow-up" at the beginning >n< o____o

Also, the first trap from the fourth movie was pretty goddamn awesome too 8D The one with the two guys attached to a chain; one with his eyes sewed shut and the other with his mouth sewed shut.

Whoa. well now thats an interesting combo.

What is this freezer room thing? Did they just stick some guy in a freezer and tell him he was going to die if he didnt get out?

And is there still a story line to these movies now?  

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ali is ridiculous

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:58 pm
The freezer-room was kinda a big deal at the time so I'm surprised you haven't heard of it, but basically, if you haven't seen the third movie, it's about this guy, Jeff, who apparently has held a lot of grudges against a bunch of people (mostly witnesses and attorneys related to this incident in which his kid died) and whose "test" is to meet these people, forgive them, and save them.
One of these people was woman that, in a meat-locker-type freezer room, was tied up and striped naked. And as soon as Jeff came in the room, (the door shut, duh) a bunch of sprinklers started shooting water at the woman. So Jeff had the choice of either saving her, or waiting until she died frozen to death to get out. (Or something like that xD)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:19 pm
Whoa! Thats was a big deal? xp Hardly seems like the jigsaw way, no gruesomeness. lol

Still though..thats an interesting test. Although the girl has it easy if she died, Freezing to death is a nice way to go, your body just kind of shuts down as you get colder.  

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:33 am
krazymoop
I loved the needle pit
yeah thats the one trap that really stands out to me ... plus its mean cos she was a junkie  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:43 am
Bear Trap.. That was like... wow... O__O  

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

a scawy ghost

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:15 pm
Needle pit was the worst (best) in my opinion  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:36 pm
hi  

estrella_13

estrella_13

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:42 pm
hi  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:50 pm
i mean yeah the saw movies are pretty sweet, but seriously, what number saw are we up to? like 5?  

Quack Quack Mutherducker

Organization13_Larxene

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:51 pm
i was never one for gorry horror films... i like the mystery suspence!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:19 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
I've only seen the 1st and most of the 3rd one. Purddy good. Wait, I saw the 2nd too, but it kinda sucked.

Fav trap: When the dude was covered in a flammable substance and had to find the combination to a safe from numbers written all over the walls, floor and ceiling with a lil bitty candle. Genius!

The trap was called flammable jelly, I didn't like it so much.  

ymPsiegetanK

Greedy Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100

ymPsiegetanK

Greedy Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:21 pm
sankapoo
ali is hysterical
LOL@ sankapoo xD

Whoa. well now thats an interesting combo.

What is this freezer room thing? Did they just stick some guy in a freezer and tell him he was going to die if he didnt get out?

And is there still a story line to these movies now?

The freezer room is the statis cell. A woman named Danica (I think) was trapped in it and was going to die of the cold unless the other people helped.  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff