Reply Rainbow Bridge
Death of a pet Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

razzberryJAMZ

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:30 pm
Maybe you could put pictures on your profile, saying something like in loving memory of anikin? that might help.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:38 pm
My pet died on my lap. anyone have they hadd to deal with this...  

Dr Carlisle Cullen2

12l531

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:08 pm
I AM SO SORRY FOR UR LOSS cry crying cry !!! it WAS NOT UR FAULT! u cant bee thinking that way! i know how feeling. i adoped the niehgborhood stray (dutchess) i gave her some food and lots of love but she ran outside and i couldn't find her... We found her then next day....under the tires of my dads truck crying . u should keep this account in his honor.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:11 pm
ziggyboggydoo
I AM SO SORRY FOR UR LOSS cry crying cry !!! it WAS NOT UR FAULT! u cant bee thinking that way! i know how feeling. i adoped the niehgborhood stray (dutchess) i gave her some food and lots of love but she ran outside and i couldn't find her... We found her then next day....under the tires of my dads truck crying . u should keep this account in his honor.

I agree, its not ur fault, and keep this account in his honor.  

razzberryJAMZ

Kipluck
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:03 pm
My condolences.

[Moved to Rainbow Bridge for longer term memorial. Feel free to continue to talk., obviously.]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:19 pm
It is not your fault. Anikin was obviously a smart and fast dog. I can tell he didn't have to cross Rainbow Bridge alone. He is there happy that you cared for him so much. Just remember: Only time can heal the deepest pains of your heart.  

Blood_Rayne124

anakinster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:39 pm
Kipluck
My condolences.

[Moved to Rainbow Bridge for longer term memorial. Feel free to continue to talk., obviously.]
\

thanks he was such a good boy i cry for him. aslo so has my daughter  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:41 pm
Cirtesy
ziggyboggydoo

I agree, its not ur fault, and keep this account in his honor.

thank you for all you support i. i will miss him dearly.  

anakinster

anakinster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:44 pm
Blood_Rayne124
It is not your fault. Anikin was obviously a smart and fast dog. I can tell he didn't have to cross Rainbow Bridge alone. He is there happy that you cared for him so much. Just remember: Only time can heal the deepest pains of your heart.

thank you and my daughter thanks you i will miss him dearly.
It is hard to resond to everyone.. thank you for letting me express my feelings eveyone. crying crying  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:52 pm
thank you everyone for your comments. my daughter also keeps an eye on this.  

anakinster

Therese Psyche Reeve

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:15 pm
I used to have three dogs, One died of old age and we had two give away the other two crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:47 pm
razzberryJAMZ
Aw! I feel so bad for you and your dog, even though I don't know what a minpin is. My vet thought my cat had lung cancer, though he doesn't. Good luck, and i'm sorry.

its a Miniature Pinscher and i feel sorry for both of yall!! for the person who post the topic and u at least they in rainbow bridge  

Xx_viet_bunny_xX

The Amazing mamu

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:54 pm
Just for the record, your pet waits for you at the rainbow bridge until you arrive and you cross together.

I recently had to put my cat - blackie - to sleep.

We got him as a reward for my son when he was in kindergarten. My son picked him out and named him. He was a tuxedo dsh with brilliant green eyes.

When we put him to sleep he was very sick. He was 15 years old and had been basement cat for about a year because he stopped using the litterbox. He had a nice area in the basement to hang out and poop on the floor if he wanted - he still had a litterbox of course. I got to the point where I would only visit him once a day. The day I discovered he was really sick, I had gone down in the morning to get his bowls so I could wash them. A few hours later I returned with the clean and full bowls and the poor guy was sitting on his couch with his third eyelid raised and nasty bodily fluids all over the couch. I bathed him and rushed him to the vet where they did tests and discovered he was in renal failure. His blood pressure was so low they couldn't get the medicine in to put him to sleep, so we had to leave him with the vet and pick up his ashes later. He purred until he was asleep - according to the vet. He was a loud and frequent purrer.

I felt guilty because I had stopped going down and hanging out with him. I could have noticed he was sick sooner, but the vet said his death was inevitable, nothing would have saved him, but I still feel guilty about not paying enough attention to him before he got really sick. crying  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:54 pm
cry loosing a pet is hard. when i was eight our dog was hit by a car. the car didnt even stop! she didnt have to be put down though, she died quickly and i hope without much pain.  

brichalynn

mabel21

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:12 pm
i kno how it feels 2 lose a dog. my dog, mabel, died a few months ago and it was really hard. im so sorry  
Rainbow Bridge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff