18%
 18%  [ 6 ]
just give me gold
39%
 39%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 33

charamath

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:33 pm
I'm not very interested in it at all. I deal with it just for the gold/items the clam gives.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:05 am
Same here. Name of the trouble is Gaia Cash. This is not that platinum idea that it should be that expensive. And I'm still annoyed over the fact that even if prizes on marketplace do go down, it's still gold for someone else. If I have a chance to buy item either from shop or market, I'll go for shop.

I'm not spending real cash on online games, I'm not that rich and it's a principle. Only good side here is that aquarium isn't that interesting. Otherwise I would be very disappointed. Now just mildly annoyed; it would be nice to put aquarium to some clean and nice basic condition and let it be, just like houses.  

Veddhartha

twotees

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:39 pm
The auarium is ok
Ive seen better ones
and it sucks that the shop wont take gold  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:01 pm
I think paying real money for pixelated items that are just going to expire is a waste of money and is sort of ridiculous. I guess if you have the money to throw away, be my guest..

I'm just highly disappointed in it. I was really looking forward to having something new to mess around with and then I find out you have to shell out more money to get the items, or else wait until the prices go down... Just rubs my fur the wrong way.

I can understand having the items expire if you buy it with gold, but if you pay money for the fish, they shouldn't expire at all.

pretty hate machine

Toxic Nymph

17,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Generous 100
Arena Threads and Gaia Items

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers