A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
.:Do you really love this guild?:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you gonna show why you love this place?
  Yes
  Yes, but I don't wanna type. I agree though!
View Results

xA s i a nKiddx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:53 pm
PLEASE KEEP THIS PAGE ALIVE!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:33 pm
hey im new and so far i dont like it its boring and not to be mean or any thing the owner of the guide shoudent help us with probs if she cant even slove her own like that 4 years older thing gross

first impreshon but she seems like a slut to me so im going to quit and its my first day iv only been here for 30min or less i dont like it this place sucks ~by~

i quit this giuld!!!  

EVD14

uglyqwerty

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:44 pm
Felt Teeth
I think I know what you mean, eccentricanomaly. All through High School and even in college, I have chilled with the guys. Only in this past year or so have I opened up to girls and I find most of them to be drama queens. I don't deal with drama well.

And that's what I like about this guild. Everyone has their drama and they post about it, but it's not whiny stuff like what I get to listen to on a daily basis.

*lives in an all-girls dorm*

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:45 pm
eccentricanomaly
Am I the only one who acts the same around guys as she does around girls?

I don't feel pressured around guys or girls; just normal.

Don't get me wrong--I love this place, but.... I don't know how to explain so I'll shut up now.

uglyqwerty

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:01 pm
EVD14
hey im new and so far i dont like it its boring and not to be mean or any thing the owner of the guide shoudent help us with probs if she cant even slove her own like that 4 years older thing gross

first impreshon but she seems like a slut to me so im going to quit and its my first day iv only been here for 30min or less i dont like it this place sucks ~by~

i quit this giuld!!!

Good. You should quit. Someone as judgmental as you woudn't appreciate this guild.

Now, I personally love this guild. Because everyone (besides EVD14, that is) is very nice, understanding, kind, caring, and accepting. It's a Girl Thing rocks!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:37 pm
Thank god some people are trying to keep the forum alive!!

xA s i a nKiddx

xA s i a nKiddx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:36 pm
{([GIRL POWER])}

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:01 pm
i totally love this guild...we get to help each other out with girl problems!  

BannedAccount8623822

Hana Maehata

OG Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:57 pm
It's okay. I mean, it's not bad enough that I would leave. It's just...everything seems so stereotypical. I mean, it's not horrible.

It's just...the guild spirit can come off as a little overconfident. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:13 pm
I simpley love this guild
1. Because you can talk about your past like being raped or what not
2.Because everyone gives great advice
3.Everyone is so nice here
4.There's no pervy guys
5.It's fun ^^
6. I JUST LOVE THIS GUILD....so much that uhhh nvm xD  

himura kiki Yuuki

xXmusic_crazyXx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:03 am
Yes I do love this guild although lately I don't know I am so fed up with all of it tha I can't even stand myself right now. BUT!!!!! I love this guild because when I am fed up with myself I can come here and all the girls help me with whatever I need. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:02 am
Yes, this guild owner had a very good idea, and now its a master peice! You deserve a cookie! I wish my guild was as good as this.  

Colorful Shadows

iLuvHorses7

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:56 pm
Rei Uchikino
EVD14

i quit this giuld!!!

Good. You should quit. Someone as judgmental as you woudn't appreciate this guild.

Now, I personally love this guild. Because everyone (besides EVD14, that is) is very nice, understanding, kind, caring, and accepting. It's a Girl Thing rocks!

Agreed.
This is the most awesome place ever - anyone can be anyone they wanna be, and nobody's gonna judge them here. It's really different most other places. you can also get great advice from other girls, and even give advice. This is the best guild ever - no arguments.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:00 pm
This place is awesome because you can ask or say anything without being laughed at.  

uglyqwerty

The Original Jbird

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:14 pm
User Image

This is my favorite guild because no one knows me here. There's no chance that anyone I know in real life will read it, and for someone like me who avoids talking about anything serious like the plague it's cool to have a place like this. This is the first guild that I've really stuck with, because usually I get bored and just leave. I think everyone should have a place like this.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff