28%  [ 29 ]
Total Votes : 102

blubombay

3,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:34 am
im always drinking you can find me sipping any flavor margarita, a woo-woo its a mix of peach scnapps vodka and cranberry juice, appletini, pink panties its a mix of pink lemonade redbull and vodka, sminoff ice mixed with bacardi o, rootbeer float its vanilla vodka mixed with root beer, watermelon bomb its watermelon scnapps mixed with club soda and vodka, and a good ol armeretto sour  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:20 pm
Fabulous mine
Tequila Rose & strawberry ice-cream!!! Yum best on a hot day/night! lol

Don’t mind if I do. *sip….gulp, smacks lips* yummy!!!  

Queen Spirit

MHHornfreak

Fashionable Conversationalist

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:36 pm
This is like the fasted posted thread i've made here hahah i should have known lol

My family drinks a lot of Crown Royal so we usually have an endless supply at parties. The last party i went to my cousin gave me some Crown and Apple Juice and it wasnt bad.
Funny enough i actually like Bloody Mary's lol I guess it's from growing up drinking a lot of V8.
My best friend drinks alot of Jagermeister and that one totally kicked my a** one night so i dont drink it too much anymore ><
I do like it with Red Bull or in a Red Headed Slut.
One drink i used to have a lot in college marching band was Everclear and Gatorade since it's easy to hide <<
I LOVE microbrews! Seattle has quite alot of em ^^
Oh my friend who is in Vietnam right now is going to bring me back some Cobra Liquor which has the snake in the bottle! i cant wait to taste it!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:17 pm
MHHornfreak
This is like the fasted posted thread i've made here hahah i should have known lol

My family drinks a lot of Crown Royal so we usually have an endless supply at parties. The last party i went to my cousin gave me some Crown and Apple Juice and it wasnt bad.
Funny enough i actually like Bloody Mary's lol I guess it's from growing up drinking a lot of V8.
My best friend drinks alot of Jagermeister and that one totally kicked my a** one night so i dont drink it too much anymore ><
One drink i used to have a lot in college marching band was Everclear and Gatorade since it's easy to hide <<
Oh my friend who is in Vietnam right now is going to bring me back some Cobra Liquor which has the snake in the bottle! i cant wait to taste it!

Poor snake! I don't think I could drink that. How does a Red Headed Slut taste? Almost had that the other night, but it was $6 a shot eek  

charamath

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:27 pm
I don't drink very often, but when I do, it's in a social setting. I like doing shots, especially liquid cocaines and SoCo, but I also enjoy Long Island ice tea, Bailey's, Disarono, and Jagger. Geez....I sound like an alcoholic...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:41 pm
Sledge Hammer. A variation on the screwdriver, Start by mixing a strong screwdriver in a 24oz. glass then add a light rum (coconut rum at about 42 proof works best) untill the vodka can no longer be tasted then drink. i was hammered after 3 (at which point i lost count) my friend who just took shots of the same rum and stayed fairly sobber said i had 9 the other 2 who were drinking plain screwdrivers (in those 24oz. glasses) said 6 (he passed out) and 7 or 8 (he watches out for me) but now i just drink rum and Dr Pepper and i quit getting smashed at parties  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

MHHornfreak

Fashionable Conversationalist

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:32 am
charamath
MHHornfreak

Poor snake! I don't think I could drink that. How does a Red Headed Slut taste? Almost had that the other night, but it was $6 a shot eek
It actually tastes real good because of the cranberry juice and peach schnapps you cant taste the jagermeister at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:16 am
For the time being I can't really drink because of medications for epilepsy so I can only taste and I like Rumb, wisky, port Whine, One type of merlot from a cali vender, chardeny, Riana and I think thats all the ones I brought home with me. oh and Long Island ice teas mmm  

Mrs_Black_Bear

Fairy Fox

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:40 am
I put I don't drink, not because I don't drink. But, because I drink so rarely, no one would think I did!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:13 pm
"red death" is my favorite drink.  

Aradia_Dasiana

4chaos69

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:58 pm
any type of good rum works for me (no flavored ones though) but i also wouldn't turn down a nice bourbon, or whiskey..  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:15 am
Mmmm a chilled white wine for me please! Also rather partial to a fine single malt whisky now and again.  

September Wolf

Wintry Dragon

21,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Creator Nan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:54 pm
I like slippery nipples, alabama slammers, and mudslides  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:28 pm
Irish carbombs are super tasty! But my favourite drink probably has to be mead... perhaps it is due in part to the fact that it's hard to find a decent one, so I don't get to drink it very often. Other than that, I will occasionally have the girly fruity cocktail when I'm with my friends.  

Seanne

cheesy nipples

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:06 am
I used to love Tequila. But after a bout of alcoholism, I can't stomach the stuff anymore.

Favorite drink now is either Coors beer, or a cocktail called The Tom Collins.
It's basically a gin and lemonade cocktail, if it's made right you can't taste the alcohol and it's really refreshing.  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff