Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
Yaoi or Yuri? Anyone? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Yaoi/Yuri?
  yes
  no
  tacos?
View Results

Seisoku Yami

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:42 pm
....Fai and Kurogane??? really??? .......to me that's just kinda creepy.....  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:46 pm
OMG, WHAT? I have to finish another day now. rofl Too bad I can't stand Joshua.

I love Fai/Kuro, though. It's probably my favorite out of all of them. And all this blood drinking nonsense now? alkjdflka, I like. ninja

I read this really good Goku/Vegeta fic once, and though the pairing still makes my toes curl (not in a good way) I just love this fic. I think that's another reason I have dislike for non-canon, though. Most of my fandom needs are fullfilled through fanfiction, and it's so hard to find good non-canon yaoi. One of the characters is almost always made really girly (my opinion on guys sleeping with girly men is thus: if you're hot for a whimpy, soft man, you might as well ******** a girl, because at least then you've got boobs to grope).  

ArikaiHart

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:27 pm
ArikaiHart
OMG, WHAT? I have to finish another day now. rofl Too bad I can't stand Joshua.

I love Fai/Kuro, though. It's probably my favorite out of all of them. And all this blood drinking nonsense now? alkjdflka, I like. ninja

I read this really good Goku/Vegeta fic once, and though the pairing still makes my toes curl (not in a good way) I just love this fic. I think that's another reason I have dislike for non-canon, though. Most of my fandom needs are fullfilled through fanfiction, and it's so hard to find good non-canon yaoi. One of the characters is almost always made really girly (my opinion on guys sleeping with girly men is thus: if you're hot for a whimpy, soft man, you might as well ******** a girl, because at least then you've got boobs to grope).

rofl

Aww, I love Josh. I didn't like him at first, but now he's my favorite, along with Sho. Have you read the manga? That's what I was referring to with the phone thing, but Another Day is even better. ^_^

I don't know whether I have a knack for finding good fanfics or I'm just really easy to please, but I like quite a good portion of the ones I find. I certainly don't like out-of-characterness, but I can deal with it pretty easily so long as it's not too bad. Then you have Roxas, who somehow manages to seem in-character to me no matter what he does. I don't understand how that happens.

Have you ever seen Descendants of Darkness?! I just saw it on SciFi for the first time last night (though I've been meaning to check it out) and I already have a favorite pairing. o_o  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:48 pm
AH! A manga! Awesomeness. =D I really liked using Joshua, even though I don't like him personally. He's my favorite out of all the partners (and I always dress him in girl clothes xD).

I think I'm just really picky. I was reading a KH fic a little while ago that was well written, great plot, but every now and then Sora would get a little angsty (this was actually explained later in the fic, and was tolerable after that) and I just wanted to stop reading. And then there are some characters (like Reno) that I think even pairing them in a yaoi romance is OOC.

I've never even heard of it. What's it about~?  

ArikaiHart

Seisoku Yami

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:00 pm
.............i guess i'm behind with all of what you're saying..... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:40 am
ArikaiHart
AH! A manga! Awesomeness. =D I really liked using Joshua, even though I don't like him personally. He's my favorite out of all the partners (and I always dress him in girl clothes xD).

I think I'm just really picky. I was reading a KH fic a little while ago that was well written, great plot, but every now and then Sora would get a little angsty (this was actually explained later in the fic, and was tolerable after that) and I just wanted to stop reading. And then there are some characters (like Reno) that I think even pairing them in a yaoi romance is OOC.

I've never even heard of it. What's it about~?

I love some of their expressions in the manga. ^_^ Shiki's my favorite to use, but I use Josh because I like him and because his last Fusion attack is crazy powerful. Beat, though, I could never use. His card thing is so confusing! x_x

Yeah, Sora and angst, and Reno and romance, don't really compute. Reno works best in a side pairing, so you can have him in a relationship without feeling obligated to get into all the emotional stuff that doesn't fit him.

Well I've only seen two episodes, but from what I see, it's about an organization that sorts out dead people and supernatural stuff. Also hints of shounen-ai, of course, but I can't really see where it's going.  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:39 am
OMG, Beat. xd I love him. He's crazy strong, but I can't use him for crap all. rofl

I've read some fabulous stories that feature a Reno/(usually either Tifa or Yuffie, but occasionally Cloud) romance as the main story. Big Trouble in Little Wutai is a Reffie one is just amazing, and all of the Reti ones are always some kinda dysfucntional relationship (but never any of this Reno's-oh-so-guilty bullshit that drives me nuts). How to Succeed at Sexual Blackmail but Not Really is a CloRe that's just too funny. And Reno's Story, this epic long thing I'm reading on some blog, is a Reno yaoi that's actually fabulous. I think the biggest problem with him is that a. he's a hard character to write and b. he doesn't do fluff, which is what everyone mostly tries to write.

And this is on SciFi? I should check it out...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:23 pm
Reeeeeally? I'll have to look those stories up then, but they'll have to go at the end of my growing fanfiction-to-read list. crying I love fluff. I also like angst, but usually if it's contrasted with some fluff in between. The exception would be in SasuNaru, in which I just love angst, but really, as much as I love Sasuke, he's so fun to torture.

Nyaa, I actually missed in Monday, but I was at an Emilie Autumn concert, so I don't feel so bad about that...  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:42 am
I love hard stories, or stories that leave you wanting more. Stories that make you feel how dsyfunctional the main characters are, but leave you loving them even more. I also love epics, long (like, 50 000 +) stories with action and adventure and all that good stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:24 pm
Yeah, I love the epics too, only... I feel like I'm completely wasting my life, spending that much time on fanfics! gonk  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:51 pm
I just tell myself I'm increasing my literary something or other. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:57 pm
Yeah, only I'm putting off my actual English class readings to read them. sweatdrop I'm broadening my horizons beyond the predictable, yeah.  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

-gimmme_chocolate-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:09 pm
yes.

I write yaoi fanfics. I really should finish that sephiroth angsty story I started many years ago.... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:14 am
Err... I'm guessing that I'm probably one of the only guys around here who does have a liking to yuri then...  

memphiskite

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:18 pm
memphiskite
Err... I'm guessing that I'm probably one of the only guys around here who does have a liking to yuri then...

Heh, even if that's the case, it's all right! We like you anyway! ^_^  
Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces