Submit

What did you play?
Why do you care?
7%
 7%  [ 4 ]
I was a huggable, loveable zombie!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
My tortured soul could only express itself in vampiric form...
10%
 10%  [ 6 ]
HUMANS ROCK! w00t!
7%
 7%  [ 4 ]
Me am did not play a dark elf, the bizarro version of regular elves.
23%
 23%  [ 13 ]
I played a guy who got me some gold.
45%
 45%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 55

QuestionableMeatProducts

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:14 pm
mizducky
Fri night - Dark Elf up to level 7
Sat night - Zombie to max followed by Vampire to max
Sun - Human to max then finished up my Dark Elf

I changed back to human, because the dark elf skin doesn't match my outfits. I heard that the skins are supposed to remain after the game is over. Then people can buy potions to return to human form.
I thought about staying an elf, but I don't like the idea of needing to buy a potion to go back to normal.

fortunately the potions will probably only cost 100-300, like the vampire potions.

Or so I'd like to think. I hope they make potions available to let those of us who want to change back and forth from Zombie to human or Dark Elf to human.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:02 pm
Yamato1
mizducky
Fri night - Dark Elf up to level 7
Sat night - Zombie to max followed by Vampire to max
Sun - Human to max then finished up my Dark Elf

I changed back to human, because the dark elf skin doesn't match my outfits. I heard that the skins are supposed to remain after the game is over. Then people can buy potions to return to human form.
I thought about staying an elf, but I don't like the idea of needing to buy a potion to go back to normal.

fortunately the potions will probably only cost 100-300, like the vampire potions.

Or so I'd like to think. I hope they make potions available to let those of us who want to change back and forth from Zombie to human or Dark Elf to human.

They will.
At least Fleep told us they will ake potions for the event skins.  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:17 pm
Dark Elf all the way... i'm hopin i'll be able to go back and forth between dark elf and humna form.... dark elf is shmexy hehe  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:04 pm
I played all four. I was vampire, zombie, human, and now dark elf. I liked being a zombie out of all of them.  

saphire023

Mi_Annette

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:43 pm
Started as a dark elf and stayed that way. I love the blue skin. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:52 pm
Vampires had the best items when it comes to resale value, which is why I went with them. Right now I'm trying to max out human, but my internet is so damned slow I'm going nuts trying! Dammit...my space bar is sticking!...  

charamath

Calida

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:47 pm
I started out as a Zombie, then Dark Elf, Vampire, then Human.
In the end, my looks hasn't changed much except for the eyes. After all, I'm so elaborately dressed up that you can't see my actual face--I'm just Cat in the Hat whee

Like most though, I think the Dark Elf and Vampire items are really well done. Others just.. aren't .. that remarkable.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:14 am
I didn't play the game much ( to easy ) but from what i heard it was mostly a war between Dark elf and Vampires. But a lot of people like the items from the elfs.  

Noir Resurection

Wealthy Tycoon

Deliver The Fallen

Profitable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:22 am
Kyreie
I maxed out all the species, I can't decide which was my favorite, they all have good points. I just had fun destroying and maiming and killing. My revenge on all the pesky rugrats who've been telling me all year that I'm too old to be on Gaia!

The last sentence says it all for me xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:55 am
I started as a vampire, then dark elf, zombie, and lastly human. I preferred dark elf because they were really fast at leveling up and had fun attacks.  

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

Harbone
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:37 pm
I stabbed soooooo many kidneys....  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:12 pm
My first choice was... HUMAN! I went for mob mentality over everything else. xd Then I played the rest of the factions for the items, but but but, I did enjoy being a zombie too. Dark elves and vampires aren't really for me.  

Micamino

Distinct Genius

Lil-Jo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:15 pm
I played them all to the end... and I have to admit that I like the skin of the Elf the best, but the maneuver of the zombie where you can kill in one move is great...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:45 pm
I played as a zombie first, vampire, dark elf and then human. I haven't gotten all the items yet as a human but I'm doing it on a mule because I like how the zombie looks. I think they're awesome. o:
This was probably the most fun I've had during an event since 2004. It was pretty easy to get all the items. xD

Mikiba

Topaz Citrine

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:17 am
I played elf and got something....but I didn't stick with it. I let my kids play and I put in my request of what I want....I know that's pretty tricky....but it's Halloween.  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff