Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
What countries would you like to see in the series? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Astrid B

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:42 pm
OOooh, an Antarctica.

Also? Ireland, yes.
I also wanted a Scotland, buuuuutttt.......... stare  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:48 am
I think Mongolia or the Czech republic would be intersting.  

Saidan

Cluttered Cardholder

9,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200

ShippudenVampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:39 pm
Ireland! I would be that character and everything 3nodding He'd be soo cute!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:35 pm
Miss Sushii
I want an Australia because it's the most pathetic country ever. I know so, I live there and everyone is SO PROUD of their war efforts... evem though they all failed miserably. Especially Gallipoli. Oh, Gallipoli xD

Have you ever seen the Gallipoli movie? ;_;  

merrypule

Dagur

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:09 pm
I would like to see Jamaica, because how could he not be a fun one.

And I think Norway would be a great country for two reasons... He would be wonderful to watch having brotherly fights with Sweden, and well frankly what the Norwegian resistance did in WWII the sequel was freaking cool.

Also I would like to see India because who would be better to slash with England then India.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:55 pm
Dagur
And I think Norway would be a great country for two reasons... He would be wonderful to watch having brotherly fights with Sweden, and well frankly what the Norwegian resistance did in WWII the sequel was freaking cool.

Yup, there is a Norway. - 3-

Saigo no Uta

catweasels

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:56 pm
^^; There is a Norway.

User Image

[Edit] -too slow-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:30 am
Ireland and Scotland! It irks me when England represents the whole UK. Ireland hates England, and so does Scotland. So it would be fun to see a dynamic between the three (and France laughing at England's dismay). I would like Ireland to be a girl, UK needs some female rivals!  

Loev Bara

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:45 pm
((Me and my sister actually designed an Ireland and Scotland...two red-headed female twins. ;3))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:14 am
Wales! Definitely Wales! biggrin
Although we don't seem to have very many stereotypes D:

::does a quick google search::
Ok! biggrin

I think she'd be a small petite woman with pale complexion and dark hair(as per physical stereotype) but she'd be rough like Switzerland-tan("How can you tell if you are at a Welsh wedding?
The bride usually throws the first punch to start a brawl.") And she'd be a Pagan or a Druid or something ::laughs:: And sheep would follow her! ::nods::  

Witch Boy Klarion

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:51 am
FrogPrinceArmand

Ok! biggrin

I think she'd be a small petite woman with pale complexion and dark hair(as per physical stereotype) but she'd be rough like Switzerland-tan("How can you tell if you are at a Welsh wedding?
The bride usually throws the first punch to start a brawl.") And she'd be a Pagan or a Druid or something ::laughs:: And sheep would follow her! ::nods::

Whales would be great too! I am part Welsh.
She would probably get on England's nerves just as much as Scotland and Ireland.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:00 pm
EvilCasie
FrogPrinceArmand

Ok! biggrin

Whales would be great too! I am part Welsh.
She would probably get on England's nerves just as much as Scotland and Ireland.

We could probably pull an Italy and make two!
Since, technically, there's North and South Wales biggrin
The other could be male and be a rugby-playing choir boy ::laughs!::  

Witch Boy Klarion

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:03 pm
-Suddenly proud to have Welsh in her blood!- That's great XD

I would think of Ireland a lot like Switzerland, only with kilts and more alcohol. And freckles. heart

India would be awesome X3 Even though I see him like Soma from Kuroshitsuji.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:19 pm
twilight_animeprincess

I also wanna add...India. sweatdrop

x_LoveObject_x
Ireland, hands down. Also India X3 India would probably dislike UK.

Yes, India, pls.

I want India to be a girl.

Ouiaboo

Onmyoji youkai

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:13 pm
I want to see Puerto Rico as a hetalia character.

Since PR is the U.S. commonwealth and are US citizens yet not fully but still a country. I want PR to be a girl.

PR is a motherly sometimes a forceful woman who mothers people out of habit. She admires America because he saved her Spain. Her Hero! She helped America with whatever she can do since then. Likes gardening since it is a flora place and has a festival in one of the island towns called Festival de las Flores de Aibonito(Aibonito's Festival of flowers), cooking, dancing and being lazy in the beach.

Not to mention that Puerto Rico has a leading and popular rum industry, is assume that she's a alcoholic drinker.

I feel a little embarrassed for putting this much detail to this character.  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff