Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)
Burning Lust Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:12 am
"They stuffed them well...and put stuff in to throw off the smell," BlackMN said as she sniffed a box from Rosemary. She pretended like he wasn't doing anything because she knew the moment she did, he would stop.

However he was doing it weird and she giggled a little, but tried to cover it up. "They've gotten more cleaver with how to wrap them. Did you manage to do something to escape the wrath of my nose?" She reached for one of his gifts to her.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:37 am
GL seemed to grin as she asked that question.

Galantros: "Yep, there's no way you'll be able to guess what your gift is until it's time to open it!"

Sneakily, he had purchased a cheap dimensional storage unit, and placed her gift inside of that, then placed the unit inside the gift box. There was no way the scent could be sniffed from a closed dimension.

During this time, his tendrils seemed to get a little more exciteable, this time readjusting themselves and starting to give Black a back massage. GL finally seemed to notice, and was about to apologize, until he realized that she was enjoying it. Saying nothing, he just let his tendrils rub her back with a blush on his face.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:57 am
BlackMN's tails unconsciously began to wag. "It smells cheap and like you! You're so cheap!" XD

His look, fidget, and blush didn't go unnoticed. "Wow you didn't apologize and stop. You do know if you do something that I don't particularly like or don't want done at the moment, I'd say something right? Remember I was vocal on that with a certain someone... but you're nicer than that. I know. Though I must say, it was a little bit of a shock feeling something crawl up my night gown." She looked back and tried to pull it down, but wagging tails and tendrils made it crawl back up...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:27 am

Adira let out a sharp scream when she saw the tornado. The two hellhounds and Adira moved toward the other side but luckily the tornado disapparated before it got to them.

"What...in the name...of hell...?" Asked Adira, shuddering all over. Her curved body shook under the tension and fear of what had happened.

Banquo was quivering where he stood as well, fearful. Ophelia, though fiercer was acting as a puppy and whimpering.

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:15 am
Rosemary thought how when Jacob told her to unsummon it. She stopped focusing on having the air move in circles, which was very easy to maintain once started, and decided to let it die on its own. Something alerted her and despite her desire to have them scared a bit longer, she tried pushing a force on the winds in the opposite direction. Kind of like trying to stop a merry-go-round at a park.

She put her hand on her forehead and squinted towards where her tornado was. Veni looked at Rosemary confused and looked the way she was looking. She couldn't see them so she tried rising in the air a little to try to spot them that way. "Someone or someones are afraid over there past where the winds blew."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:44 pm
Jacob: "Hmm, we should probably go investigate then."

Opening a special portal that wouldn't be affected by the chaotic energies in the void, he quickly moved them all past a majority of the land masses, and only a short distance from Adira and her hounds. Cautiously, Jacob kept his hand on his sheathed dagger.

Jacob: "Hello there? Do you need help?"

- - - - -

GL: "Smells are deceiving. ^^"

Galantros couldn't help but look away for a brief moment as his blush increased at what Black side, before hugging and cuddling Black. Going unnoticed by him, the pac-ghosts flew in quietly, carrying a bit of mistletoe over their heads.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:50 pm

Ophelia immediately growled at the necromancer--she'd only heard legends about them but she'd seen the portal he created. Banquo studied Jacob with an intense gaze. Both wolves were standing in front of Adira.

Adira blinked her grey green eyes up at the male. She tasted the emotions in the air, searching for manipulative or ownership...There was simply caution and care.

"Who...who are you?" Her raspy voice came out. It was still musical and beautiful but it was a little more hoarse than usual. Her hair was dirty and mangled and her body was covered in at least a few layers of grime. Adira didn't care at this point however. "I'm not going back to hell." Her voice cracked, she tried to stand to show her defiance. To show that she would put up a fight if they tried to make her go back. She couldn't stand. Banquo broke her fall as Adira got to her knees. She came back down against her tailbone. slumped in a sitting position that looked painful. Her beautiful body was covered in bruises, scrapes and wounds. Injuries caused by Heegh didn't heal quite as quickly. Adira knew she would be no match for these three people. "P-please don't make me go back..." This was a whimper. A shudder ran through her body.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:25 am
With its task done, the dark creature decided to leave and resume its job. Heegh hadn't called it at all which was good and if asked what the fallen angel had been doing, it could answer honestly with its job. In an off sort of way he had accomplished something that wasn't necessarily a goal of his: that Angel of God isn't likely to be able to practice her talent for a couple weeks at least and thus her awareness of how great her abilities could be would be once again on delay.

Looking at Veni he thought of their recent path choices. They weren't very pleasing to him at all. They were so far along too. He blamed people like Heegh and Jiluzix... making themselves so physically visibly known except through others and manipulation had put more people into grace than any of the ancient fallen stars would have liked. Oops she glanced this way and he vanished.

Rosemary's eyes narrowed when she thought she saw a shadow move away that not even Veni saw even though he was looking in the same direction. Her attention went back to the girl in front of them. Her features reminded the vampire of Galantros's mother and she wasn't wearing much which meant...

...succubus...

"The thought of sending you to hell hasn't occurred to me...yet...but for that to happen, you or them would have to viciously attack us."

Jacob, what are those beasts next to the succubus?

--------

"I was teasing, it's hard to smell cheap."

BlackMN looked up from being hugged at the smell of the plant that smelled closer and closer. Someone's moving it because it was hung elsewhere. "Don't eat that, it's poisonous."

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:58 am
Jacob: Elemental hellhounds. I haven't seen these around for a while, they've become quite rare... "What are you doing here in the Void?"

- - - - -

Galantros: "Huh?"

Looking up, GL noticed the mistle toe being carried by the ghosts. For some reason, the thought that there was supposed to be something important about being under the plant was coming to mind, but he couldn't remember exactly what, so he sat there looking confused for a moment. It wasn't until Pinky winked at him and made a smoochy face that Galantros' memory was jogged.

Pinky: o3o

Galantros: "....oh!"

Suddenley, the reaper leaned into Black and gave her a loving, gentle, passionate kiss, his face feeling on fire as his tendrils still rubbed her bare back.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:38 am
That one's probably fire or lightning because it is giving off a excessive heat, while the other might be water or ice because it's so cold...most likely ice.

----

BlackMN giggled a little bit as GL leaned into her and kissed her. What fur she had stood on end. Unlike with other creatures, reapers were able to put a little bit of their emotions into their nerve tingling electric kisses, so a person could tell if the one kissing them loved them sometimes. It was one of the strangest feelings, like for a brief moment she was talented in empathy like he was.

He was rubbing her back which she loved like a good belly rub (in full fox form at least) or a scratch behind the ears, giving her a light kiss, his aura was making him smell better and more appealing to touch, and he wasn't even purposely trying to seduce her, but everything about him did.

She realized, when she'd ponder about him when she wasn't near him, that she really didn't mind the extra influences he had as a incubus. It helped make these moments more easy and less nervous. Like when she'd think to use her fire in whatever area her hand was rubbing to make him more warm which she knew he liked. He took lava baths after all. As he pulled away and she rested her nose where his should be, she told him. "I love you too Galantros."

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:27 pm

"Ophelia, Banquo, step down. We're not here to fight." Adira's voice was quiet as she turned to speak to her dogs. The two of them backed up at sat. They were still tense. She could see sparks coming off of Phe's fur and whisps of coldness freezing the air around Ban. She turned her sea green eyes back to the...

"Rosemary." She whispered, staring at horror upon the female. "You...you're Rosemary." She looked nervously over her shoulder, as if Heegh would be behind them.

Adira stared into the mirror as Heegh beat himself into her. She watched her face, cringing in pain...It wasn't really her face though was it? It was...

"ROSEMARY! YOU b***h!" Heegh suddenly screamed, pumping faster, harder...Adira screamed out. Heegh laughed. b*****d that he was.

The raven hair...the reddish-brown eyes....Not Adira at all.

Adira touched her face. No it was still her own.

Fear was in her eyes. Banquo's ears perked, Ophelia's tail twitched. They sensed the unease, the fear in the air. She pet them trying to keep them calm. Her hands shook. She couldn't help but stare. The male beside the vampire woman....Spoke...
"What are you doing here..."

"I--I am escaping Hell..." She shuddered, "Escaping Heegh's Hold. Searching for whom the doors said to find. Do either of you know this Jacob, with his half face?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:06 pm
Rosemary adverted her gaze from Phe at the mention of her name, jumping a little from surprise, and raised her eyebrow as she looked at Adira. Why was she afraid of her? The vampire hadn't even done anything to instigate fear.

How did she even know her name, they've never met and no one said it out loud yet. What was this one thinking? The pale skinned woman closed her eyes to focus on the strange images she saw better. What she saw unnerved and disgusted her.

Heegh on top of her. If anyone could force her into that position and resist getting crushed from her sheer brute strength it would be him. Was it a vision or a thought from this girl?

Rosemary jerked her head to the side away from Adira and Jacob with one of the most unpleasant expressions, lips pressed and puckered a little slitted eyes. No anger management would help. Veni was slightly behind her. Wonderful, a ghost of a fear now seemed even more possible. "Figures..."

Veni was a bit confused at Rosemary's sudden change of mood. What had the girl done he wondered as he gave her a sour face before turning a concerned one to his wife... "What is wrong?"

"Don't worry, I'm not mad at her or you." she said to the dogs unable to keep the bitter tone from her voice. And to answer Veni's question she said, "It appears we have stumbled on Heegh's own personal shape shifting succubus."

Veni understood in no time... "Figures," he repeated her. He looked a bit worried even. Helping this one could be very inconvenient and put them into even more trouble with such people than they already are.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:55 pm
GL felt himself go a bit weak and giddy at what Black had just said. I love you too, Galantros The reaper sighed happily and gave Black a little squeeze, then kissed the top of her forehead, enjoying how close she was to him.

Galantros: "Also love you, Black."

- - - - -

Jacob's expression was wide eyed at Adira and Rosemary. He felt... anger and disgust that Heegh had done such a thing, and yet... he honestly couldn't be surprised. The monster was a vile creature, the most disgusting and evil thing around. He shook his head, trying his damndest to clear the mental imagery of what he just saw... essentially Heegh raping HIS precious Rosemary.

Jacob: *ahem* "I'm Jacob."

He thought about how they could help her.... taking her to THoR was probably a bad idea, at least right away.

Jacob: "There's a sanctuary outside this Void we can take you to. Once there, we can take care of your hell chains binding you to Heegh."

They were invisible now, as all hell chains normally were, and intangible. They only came into full existance when Heegh wanted to pull a demon back into Hell. Fortunately, they wouldn't be able to be active or notciable by the Satan in the Soul Fortress.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:12 am
Rosemary produced a lab coat from her own pocket dimension and faced Adira again. "Would you like me to help you put this on until we can get you cleaned up and in...better clothes?"

"Jacob...maybe you should explain why you don't have a half face... it was your most distinguishing feature after all," said Veni in a very neutral tone, which he used to hide how he really felt. He thought that the girl might not believe Jacob since she was looking for a half face man instead of one as handsome as Jacob. Without it, it might be more difficult to convince friendly demons who've only heard of him that it really was the man they sought.

However he sounded a little agitated in Jacob's head. Jacob... please share your thoughts as I am oblivious to them otherwise.

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:42 pm

Ophelia and Banquo thought it at the same time, connecting automatically to Adira's mind. Telepath. Rosemary had read Adira's thoughts. She winced. Not fond ones to remember. As the blond figure began to speak, Adira slowly realized that this was a male. He was very female.

"I...The door said a half faced man..." Adira stuttered, "You...have a full face. All of the warnings, all of the signs said to search for the half face Jacob. Your name may be Jacob but are you truly the one I am searching for?"

Once the woman, Rosemary offered to help Adira into a lab coat, Adi's eyes widened. People, or demons what have you, were often not this nice. She didn't know whether or not she could trust them.

Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games