Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
Come one, come all. Say what you wish and make a new friend. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corbin Noir

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:34 pm
Draconian Pheonix
I am an old Gaian. I come to where ever it says new posts have been made. For some reason tho new posts don't always show up for me, whenever I log on it says I have read everything.

I'm glad I'm not the only one having this problem -I thought it was because of a glitch with the portable version of firefox.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:44 pm
Portable version of FireFox?  

Draconian Pheonix

Monica65

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:40 pm
Hi Scott! Welcome to the guild. I don't check in here often, so I really haven't made friends. But people are generally friendly. Hope you find it to be fun. razz  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:52 pm
Draconian Pheonix
I am an old Gaian. I come to where ever it says new posts have been made. For some reason tho new posts don't always show up for me, whenever I log on it says I have read everything. Now I know that is patently not true, but it does make me miss some things at times as being old my memory does not take a snap shot of the forum so I can tell what has changed. Anyway, pleasure to meet you.

Jose
Pleasure to meet you also.

@Monica: Thank you.  

Kaos Jin

Kaos Jin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:54 pm
Well I am glad you guys pop in. I hope that more of you come in. It will be more fun. ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:12 pm
More People = More Fun

also

More Alcohol = More Fun

also

Pool = More Fun

for that matter

Pool + People + Alcohol + Rampaging Zoo animals = Loads of Fun  

Draconian Pheonix

Kaos Jin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:34 pm
Draconian Pheonix
More People = More Fun

also

More Alcohol = More Fun

also

Pool = More Fun

for that matter

Pool + People + Alcohol + Rampaging Zoo animals = Loads of Fun
Well that works except I don't drink, but hey to each their own.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:44 pm
Yup, That's why I brought all the zoo animals so the non-drinkers can have fun as well. Well when they aren't laughing at the drunk people.  

Draconian Pheonix

Corbin Noir

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:54 pm
Draconian Pheonix
Portable version of FireFox?

Portable Firefox, designed so that you can install it onto a USB key or USB hard drive (which is what I have) so that if your main computer gets toasted you don't lose all of your settings and bookmarks.

I'm a nerd and I play around with different operating systems a bit, and it's pretty common for me to do an 'oops' and lose everything on my computer's hard drive. scream

There's glitches to portable firefox (eg half the time I start it I have to re-log into gaia). But all in all it helps me keep my bookmarks and logins.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:21 pm
Hello! 4laugh  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Draconian Pheonix

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:13 pm
Ahh, I see. That's why I run 3 hard drives. 1 for programs, 1 for data, and one as a back up random stuff in case I have to wipe one of the others  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:13 pm
Well ladies and gentlemen it is snowing pretty good here in PA. So it might be a bit till I can escape this wonderful weather. What is new in your neck of the woods?  

Kaos Jin

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:18 pm
It's snowing up here in western Michigan, but it's just melting....I suppose I shouldn't complain, there will be plenty of snow later.

Oh, and welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:17 pm
Oh we arent melting here, but I hope it does soon. Otherwise this Gaian will be going on a firecall.  

Kaos Jin

Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces