Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Music Room
Hi! My names Melody. :3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:53 pm
I was born and grew up around the city up til 3 years back. I haven't been back since. Though thankfully I will be making my trip back there for my brothers wedding in june. heart

Though you sound like a lucky guy. I wish I could say that for myself when it came to moving around. I've only lived in 2 different states. lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:56 pm
I count myself pretty lucky. On facebook they have this app called my world or some such, according to it I've been to 24% of the world.  

Draconian Pheonix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:57 pm
*jealous*

Well I don't know if thats luck.. unless you got to those places for free and without suffering a little.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:58 pm
Oh and congrats to your brother. My roomate in Connecticut was from chicago he went to stevenson and when he moved back I kinda went with him. Ended up there after a lengthy road trip for Burning Man  

Draconian Pheonix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:01 pm
Thanks. He deserves all the happiness he can get.

Though hopefully I don't get drunk and get all jaded on his wedding. So many failed marriages that I've seen and whatnot, that I don't know.. If I should be happy or worried. lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:02 pm
heh, yeah first hand experience with one of those. Wish him all the best.  

Draconian Pheonix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:05 pm
ouch, sorry to hear that.

Well.. On the other side of the coin, my mom and dad have been together for so long and its so cute to see my mom get all excited when she sees him.

So there is hope.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:11 pm
yeah, my parents are still together as well, I guess they just made a better choice than I did. 34 yrs. vs. <1  

Draconian Pheonix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:13 pm
Awwwe...

Well do you think its because they grew up differently or its because they are too afraid to leave one another? or do they actually love each other? I look to my parents every once in a while and wonder.. Since you know they won't share any of the bad thoughts.. I'm sure that there will always be some kind of slight front when it comes to that...

*shrug*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:16 pm
True, I have no idea really I didn't see them for around 10 or so years until I moved down this a way and have only seen them sporadically since.  

Draconian Pheonix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:17 pm
The world may never know. lol.

I don't know if I could go without seeing my mom for 10 years. I think 2 1/2 years was pushing it. She's getting old :/  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:23 pm
I suppose I would feel differently if it wern't for the fact that my mom had me when she was 17, growing up was odd. My dad however was 24/25 ish I wish I could remember when their birthdays were, or my sisters' I suppose I should move to cape canaveral next, then i could have the beach and the folx all rolled up into 1 move. There's probably a devry around there as well so I could even get school in too.  

Draconian Pheonix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:26 pm
Oh Devry. lol. The sausage factory.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:27 pm
I get to learn how to make sausages?  

Draconian Pheonix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:29 pm
lol.

No.. Its a name that me and my friends dubbed all DeVrys. Since they are always filled to the brim with men.  
Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff