Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
Drinking Party Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

France-niichan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:11 pm
"Ah Lithuania, such a gentleman... helping the girl's work..." he sighed pressing a hand to his heart, "Unless you're hoping for some payment in exchange... a payment that takes place between the sheets...? Ah what a scandal it would be... feel free to make use of my bed. Of course I would be there as well..."

Grinning wickedly he sat down in the seat Germany had just vacated, winking and blowing kisses to the 'serving girl', completly ignoring the other nation's claim, "You are quite the feisty one, non"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:14 pm
Switzerland spits at France's feet and turns around to go back to his drink. "Yeah, he wishes." he grunts angrily.

((I dislike how rude Switzy can be sometimes. >>; Though, it's tons of fun to type. :'D))  

Mukuro-kun

catweasels

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:16 pm
Initially, Canada's answer had been no. Personally he had never quite cared for social drinking. It just wasn't his cup of tea, so to say. Nonetheless, he found himself swayed to join in on the festivities by an assurance that France wasn't invited. It wasn't that he particularly had anything against France; the older nation just seemed to have this ability to convince him to drink well more than he ever originally intended.

When he opened the door, the first person he saw was France.
He was tempted to just turn around and leave right then.

He wasn't sure why he stayed then, though it may have been fairly obvious to onlookers that Canada was trying to avoid catching France's attention as he moved to set down the drinks he'd brought. So long as France didn't notice him and start insisting he try this and this and this... he'd be fine, right? He hoped so, at least.

He had the foresight to grab for himself a bottle of draft cider before moving away from the table laden with various drink choices.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:20 pm
"That wasn't ladylike at all!" France exclaimed, his eyes widening in mild shock. He waved in the air as if hailing someone, "Germany! Germany! What are you teaching your serving girls here? The only thing this one has going for her is the cute outfit. Body isn't bad though. Her bottom is delectable."

He perked up a little again wen Canada walked in. As quite as the younger nation was, France always seemed to have a radar that immediately locked on to him.

"Canada!" his grin widened,, and he patted his lap, "I have a seat for you right here!"  

France-niichan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:23 pm
Switzerland cusses again. "I don't need to be ladylike, you prat! I'm Switzerland! Swit-zer-land!" he yells angrily, slamming his mug on the table. "And I'm not a serving girl here! The dress was just a gift. And stop staring at my a**, lecher." he says, taking a swig from his mug.

((GAH I always feel the need to try and apologize as Switzy. D: ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:27 pm
"...So that's who you were!" France laughed, looking mockingly surprised, "And I shall not stop looking at your a**. But don't worry. I shall be staring at EVERYONE'S a** at some point this evening. You just happen to be the lucky first!"

((don't worry XD if anyone needs to apologize it's me for frenchie antics XD ))  

France-niichan

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:28 pm
"I don't teach them anything, specially not the ones who's names begin with V." He shot a smirk to Switzerland, taking another seat, this one near Austria, and taking a drink. He finished the beer with that and licked his lips, standing to swipe another.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:30 pm
"Y-your bed? Oh, no, I can't do that!" Lithuania said rather seriously. He shook his head. "I don't require any payment of course, so I'll just got get the wine..." He blushed, rushing out.

He came back in with the wine, setting it all down. "I think... I might try some of it for myself." He said, opening a bottle to take a drink.

Lithuania-tan

catweasels

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:31 pm
Damn it...

He'd only just walked in and already France was calling him over... Sighing, he let himself look over to the older blond. Would he get any peace now? Oh, of course not.

"I don't need a seat, France," he answered, voice nearly a murmur as he absently swirled the contents of the bottle he held in one hand. "And if I were in the market for a seat, I'm sure I could find a more satisfying one than your lap." He found himself immediately wondering why Russia's stomach was the first thing to come to mind, only to swiftly dismiss it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:35 pm
((It's hard going from quiet, apologetic, polite Lily to raging, rude, gun-whore Switzerland, you know? gonk ))

"I don't think he meant his bed, Lithuania." Switzerland grunts. He gets up and sits next to Austria. "Yeah. Hi. This seat's much safer in terms of being viewed, so...yeah." he says, taking another sip of his beer, only to figure it's empty.

((Oh Canada. You and Russia's tummy will never cease to make me fall into fits of giggles.))  

Mukuro-kun

catweasels

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:37 pm
((It's YOUR fault I've got the mental image of Ivan poking at his own stomach stuck in my head.))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:39 pm
"Ah please do Liet, there is nothing more fine then good French wine," France boasted, pouring himself a glass of deep red liquid into a wine glass he seemed to produce from no where, "One taste will make you feel as if you have entered heaven..."

He pouted a little at Canada's responce, "Ah but... mon petit castor... you sadden me! I would make a very comfortable seat, very warm too. And put down whatever that is your drinking," he waved the bottle he'd just opened, "I brought some I just know you'll love!"  

France-niichan

Austria-tan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:43 pm
Austria looked over to Ludwig as he sat next to him, doing his very best to keep quiet and keep France's attention away from him. He was sipping a dark lager beer, not much of a drinker but he tried to be a bit socially. Even as Germany finished his drink, Roderich looked over to the blond giving a sigh. "Please don't get too carried away with this party...alright? If you have to share my bed again I would perfer you not being hung over..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:45 pm
Switzerland suppresses a chuckle. "Not even you, France? Your own wine is finer than yourself? Wow. Although, that's not saying much." he says, deadpan, but sarcastic.  

Mukuro-kun

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:46 pm
"You bed is closer then mine from here. If I get drunk, just drag me there and dump me off. You can always sleep in mine." Germany grinned, working on his second beer. "Besides, do you have any idea how much I have to drunk to actually become drunk? A lot. I'm not a priss like you."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff