Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
APH World Society Masquerade Ball [Open~] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:21 pm
"Thank you sir, but I can hang it myself" Liech smiled and curtseyed. She liked it when Russia was friendly in a not-so-creepy way.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:29 pm
Russia bows, smiling back. "Of course~" he says.

Anya hops of the couch and waddles up to Liech with a chirp.

Russia-tan

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:34 pm
"H-hello" she said timidly petting Anya. "I have a hedgehog, they are good luck. But I didn't bring him...Anyways, how are you this evening Ivan?"
((It's true~! Hedgehogs are good luck in german culture))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:39 pm
(( *is Austrian* =w=~ I want a hedgehog. D: ))

Anya makes a chirpy purring sound in appreciation.

"I'm fine~" Russia says, "The ice was a bit troublesome, but that's a given~ How are you~?"

Russia-tan

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:44 pm
((I know right?)
She shifted her feet and continued to pet Anya. "The alps are also quite icy this year, but otherwise I am happy. I want to go sledding soon".  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:47 pm
(( They're cute, too. =w= ))

Anya stands up on her hind legs, resting her front paws on Liech's leg, chirping happily.

"I'm sure if you ask your brother, he'd take you sledding~" Russia says, tilting his head a little, "I would~"

Russia-tan

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:53 pm
She picked up Anya and held her. "That's very kind of you, you must be a good older brother to Ukraine and Belarus. Natalia talks about you quite often".
((And she scares the crap out of him too~!))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:56 pm
"Oh, no, I'm Ukraine's younger brother~" he giggles, "A-and I hardly talk to Belarus...." Aside from telling her to leave me alone.

"It seems Anya likes you~" he says, trying to change the subject.

Russia-tan

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:02 pm
"Oh, yes she is much more friendly than I thought" Liech said handing Anya back to Russia. "I should make some tea for this occasion, but I have heard that Vodka is often drank at parties in your country"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:05 pm
Russia takes Anya, stroking her fur happily. "Yes it is, but we don't have three people~ Just us two~ And, I'm fasting. I can't have vodka." he pouts.

(( In Russia, three people are the best number for drinking. *nodnodnod* I forget why, though. =w=
Also, he just totally disregarded the fact that Lili's too young to drink. xD ))  

Russia-tan

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:10 pm
(( @A@ SORRY IM HEEERREE~ masks are hard to get your hands on))
She came in dressed in white with a black mask on. She had a bottle of vodka and some wine glasses in her arms.

"Oh, Liechtenstein, Brother! You made it ok? " she said , curtseying. She placed the items on the table next to the door.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:13 pm
"Hello Ukraine" she said curtseying as well. "I was about to make tea, but perhaps wine is ok?"

((Totally disregarding her age as well >w>))  

Loev Bara

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:15 pm
(( *at astrids house w/ laura .* FINALLY GOT MY HANDS ON BELAS TABLET!!! :'D

tsk tsk liecht~ =w= ))

"Tea sounds good~" she said smiling.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:16 pm
Russia smiles and bows to his older sister politely. "Yes~ It's good to see you're doing well, sister~" he says, smiling. He looks at the vodka and had to choke down a whimper at the sight of it.

Anya wiggles our of his arms and waddles under Ukraine's flowy gown, chirping curiously.

Russia-tan

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:19 pm
"I will make some mint tea then, if that's alright with everyone else" she said heading to the kitchen area.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff