Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Lifestyle Discussion: Advice, Trends, & More
Twilight Bashing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elfiee bashes people that don't add polls.
  BASH BASH BASH
View Results

Bella_Baybee101

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:21 pm
hahaha i know! im doing my speech on why twilight sucks... so far i have breaking and entering, and the promotion of necrophyllia (people that ******** dead people) hahaha  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:40 pm
Go to YouTube and look up "The Twilight Song (For Antis)"  

Luthien Padme

Lonely Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250

XxYourMyHeartBreakerxX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:58 am
wow lots of opinions smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:50 pm
SethSword
Ok, I hate the movie twilight for stealing from another book..... You may ask 'What book did it steal from a*****e?' Well, it stole from a series that started before it started, and it even ******** shows it....

'Vampire blood' is a series in the Darren Shan saga in Cirque Du Freak, and in the third book, Darren meets Debbie. They meet only because Mr. Crepsley wants to go to his hometown because a vampaneze is killing innocent people and draining them of their blood. Darin starts dating Debbie, and promised he won't leave without saying goodbye, which he does by decorating a small chirstmas tree. He then kisses her on the forehead and says 'Merry Christmas, Debbie'

They stole it damn it!!
[[Cirque Du Freak - Tunnels of Blood]]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunnels_of_Blood

[[Twilight]]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twilight_(novel)

THANK YOU I"M TIERED OF PEOPLE NOT RECOGNIZEING CIRQUE DU FREAK AND FOCUSSING ON TWILIGHT

Have you read the demonata series yet the whole series isn't done but most of the books are out  

Cryptic13

Anonymmia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:56 am
blaugh omg omg omg! twilight!

blaugh Twilight is so.... DUMB! twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:10 am
User Image  

Vengeful Elegance

l Sailor Cancer l

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:39 am
I hate it with a passion I just dont get it I read the book to see what all the fuss was about n it was ok now that movie/movies are so horrible scream and the fanatics with defend it and get all bitchy every one has an opinion  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:20 pm
They're the worst books ever written in the vampire genre. If anyone wants to read good vampire books read Anne Rice or maybe H.P. Lovecraft (not sure if he wrote any, but everyone should read his work anyway.) I think peopel just read Twilight because they're too dumb to understand the normal vampire books at adult reading level.  

Mr Jekyll

Gummy burrs

Ghostly Regular

14,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:24 am
Aladyleyna
You guys are making me want to read Twilight! There's something intriguing about a book which causes such diverse opinions. Now I so want to read it! Unfortunately... I didn't like the style of writing though, after reading the first chapter of the third book, but that was probably because I was influenced by the antis too much.

Ah well, I'll read the first book and see how it is... if I have the time.

it's just like any other dramatic romance: boy and girl need to fight some impossible obsticle "in the name of love"
teehee...now i'm really dorkin' out

i have a thing for tragic endings so twilight was a major downer. stressed
...indeed it was.
=w=;;  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:17 am
Sims2Freaktron
*poops on twilight book, then throws it at a fangirls face, watches them cry in horror*

Amen.  

Sinful Shade

forevrstarz

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:25 pm
twilight is pretty mehh to me. i read it and its good but i will forget. and say end of story. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:12 am
The movie was horrible. The actors were ugly. (from a lesbian's point of view) The book was awful. The plot was predictable, the conflict cliche, the characters drab and lacking personality.  

rachael-out-of-tune

MurdaH HallowTips

5,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:21 am
THe book SUCKS hard and the movie SUCKS!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:28 am
NejiTentenLuv
Twilight is just a bunch of Vampire S**T held together with cardboard and duct tace.All I am saying is If you have a life to live buy a copy of Twilight shove it down the nearest toilet and then hurdle the toilet off a cliff.If you listen to my fine logic then MAybe JUST MAYBE...Edward will finally lose his mind become a canniball and eat all the charaters in the cast BUt that is just my opoion

eskimo kissses

Tipsy Conversationalist

ObeyBunny

Friendly Regular

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:47 pm
I hate any series where stalking, hitting, and donkey punching your lover is considered romantic.  
Lifestyle Discussion: Advice, Trends, & More

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff