Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply General Discussion
Calling In For Backup Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Bad Idea?
  Good
  Bad
View Results

Patroshus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:00 am
mrs-moon-beam
I think it's ridiculous. I thought gay people wanted to be treated as normal as straight people? When you make a seperate place for them it'll be 2 groups again. Mingle! It's the only way to show the straight ones the gays are just the same. Ofcourse if you want to be cry babies and crawl together into a little corner and weep it's up to you. What was the point of coming out in the first place then? To get bad attention?

I don't see gays as gays and traights as straights or black people as black people or handicapped people as handicapped people. And there are a lot of people out there who think exactly the same as I do.

Don't hide! Do yourself a favour. PLEASE!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:44 am
Posted my support for this idea.  

washu_2004

Shameless Heckler

12,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Inyeri the Frozen

Beloved Flatterer

7,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:00 pm
I signed =o
Even though it's been a while since the last post XD

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:47 am
Xenkura
I think it would be better not to broadcast the guild like that, It would get recignition and more people in it, but you get all the bad people too and then the guild turns into a war. It fells more secure the way it is now.

Tick_FM

Destructive-Kiwi

Dapper Gekko

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:46 pm
I get what your doing and I support the idea but having a single sub-forum for it would just invite bible humpers and other flamers into it. Then it would be a debate argument forum, not so good.

But that's why there's guilds, like this one. I searched a keyword and sent a request and bamb, you get what you look for. Support. Internet is good =)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:11 pm
At first I was all gung-ho about the idea, but then, as I thought about it, and as others have stated, trolls and flamers are already a problem in the Lifestyle Discussion, this subforum would only attract them all the more. Yeah, there's a combative side in me, but I get enough confrontation in real life participating in activities with my school's GSA and what-not. I kind of enjoy the peacefulness of the guild where LGBT and allies seek out the guild and join, and flamers and trolls are banned. It's my oasis, my eye of the storm. I'm still torn, I still want to sign, and yet I'm hesitant... sweatdrop  

Tsukiko Yamayuri

Proxy Gawker

8,075 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Whigg

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:37 pm
I've gotten into so many rl confrontations over my gender identity, and my sexuality. I don't want to get into confrontations on here too, and that's what'll happen if we do this. I'm so tired of it.

I like things the way they are here, currently. So I'm gonna have to pass on signing.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:04 am
Hey all, 21 MtF Pre-op on mones for 2 years come the 15th of next month, tee I happily Sign!!!!

Mina  

Demoness Kalanah

4,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers