Reply 20. ✿ - - - Debating
Teenage pregnancy. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scorpions Glance

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:11 pm
Waiting to have the big S word is the best bet cuz once you start its not that easy to stop.and its not worth it.Both adpotion and abortion are very tramatic things for some women.

dont judge me

s**t happens. I was in this situtatiuon because i was the "lucky" 1% that got prego on birth control. Terrible situation to be in couldnt have it cuz i have kidney issues cuz of my sjogrens snydrome. And the doctors told me it would be a very dangerous pregnacy for me and the baby..
I would have kept it if it wasnt for my abusive family.

this experiance has completely made me afraid to do the big S word and ever since has affected my relationship with the father.((whom im still with))I still cry  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:13 pm
Scorpions Glance
Waiting to have the big S word is the best bet cuz once you start its not that easy to stop.and its not worth it.Both adpotion and abortion are very tramatic things for some women.

dont judge me

s**t happens. I was in this situtatiuon because i was the "lucky" 1% that got prego on birth control. Terrible situation to be in couldnt have it cuz i have kidney issues cuz of my sjogrens snydrome. And the doctors told me it would be a very dangerous pregnacy for me and the baby..

this experiance has completely made me afraid to do the big S word and ever since has affected my relationship with the father.((whom im still with))I still cry

I have no reason to judge you and its fine that you aborted it. You had a very legit reason to do so and if anyone bitches about your choice then they can just go suck a tit.  

Matron Mord Sith

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:17 pm
I am your Mord Sith
Scorpions Glance

dont judge me

I have no reason to judge you and its fine that you aborted it. You had a very legit reason to do so and if anyone bitches about your choice then they can just go suck a tit.

I have to agree with Mord. A lot of my friends have been popping up pregnant, and some were on the pill. You're not alone in this.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:22 pm
Omg i did it for the first time and i was lucky not to get pregnant.abortion is hard and adoption is harder.I was just lucky it didnt get a punishment.  

Denalis_Kate01

1,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:26 pm
chosen_princess
Omg i did it for the first time and i was lucky not to get pregnant.abortion is hard and adoption is harder.I was just lucky it didnt get a punishment.

Why the hell did you have sex in the first place if you were so worried about getting pregnant? neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Rei Uchikino
chosen_princess

Why the hell did you have sex in the first place if you were so worried about getting pregnant? neutral

cuz i was kinda preasured and i wanted to and not at the same time but even if i said no i just got caught up in it with the guy.  

Denalis_Kate01

1,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:40 pm
chosen_princess
Rei Uchikino
chosen_princess

cuz i was kinda preasured and i wanted to and not at the same time but even if i said no i just got caught up in it with the guy.

I'm confused. Did you want to or not?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:57 pm
chosen_princess
Rei Uchikino
chosen_princess

what?  

Matron Mord Sith

Azusanga

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:06 pm
I am your Mord Sith
chosen_princess
Rei Uchikino
chosen_princess

what?

Translation: Because I was kinda pressured and I wanted to but I didn't at the same time, but even if I had said "No", I would have from the mood.

at least, that's what I got from it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:21 pm
Azusanga
I am your Mord Sith
chosen_princess
Rei Uchikino
chosen_princess

what?

Translation: Because I was kinda pressured and I wanted to but I didn't at the same time, but even if I had said "No", I would have from the mood.

Lol Azu!<3 I love how you translate gobbilty gook into English for us. <3  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Azusanga

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:36 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
Azusanga
I am your Mord Sith
chosen_princess
Rei Uchikino
chosen_princess

what?

No problem darling, I speak it as a third language <3  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:42 pm
Azusanga
broken_bleeding_angel
Azusanga
I am your Mord Sith
chosen_princess

what?

Awww muchio gracias! <3 (Sp?)  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:09 pm
chosen_princess

You should at least be ready to deal with your mistakes if you're going to start ******** people.
And don't let people pressure you into it. That's how all these ******** teen mothers keep popping up and leeching off the system.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:59 pm
Candy Flavored Kittens
chosen_princess

You should at least be ready to deal with your mistakes if you're going to start ******** people.
And don't let people pressure you into it. That's how all these ******** teen mothers keep popping up and leeching off the system.

Yeah, and it comes out of my paycheck. It pisses me off that my hard earned money has to pay for other people's mistakes.  

Matron Mord Sith

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:02 pm
Azusanga
broken_bleeding_angel
Azusanga
I am your Mord Sith
chosen_princess

what?

Yeah, I have a hard time understanding "dumbass" glad that you are smart enough to be able to understand it. I'd be lost with out you.  
20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff