Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Disappointing Movies
The worst endings of movies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Gold!
View Results

Atheist Guy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:52 pm
i guess the worst ending for me was cloverfield such a good movie....

it depressed me and it gat me really angry that i struck my firends car.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:32 am
The Happening, though I liked the movie in general. Everyone left over lived out of some strange sense of things just being better. Umm, no, KILL my favorite characters, please! biggrin That's why I watched it!  

Jadera1700

Miss Katerina

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:19 am
"The Happening" ending dissapointed me, I liked the idea of it being plants that were causing it, but the fact that it just up and stopped was retarded, same with "Signs", all the aliens just start leaving?WTF?! OH which reminds me, "War of the Worlds", pretty decent movie, then the ending just ******** sucked, again with the up and stoping(in this case dieing). All three of those movies it seems as though they were trying to RUSH the ending, Gah frickin gay! scream  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:25 am
Alkilas
Burakku_Kitsune
Hancock-A lot of people supposedly liked that movie, and I agree with them for the first hour, but as soon as you find out the other person has super powers (not saying who to avoid spoilers in a chat about the ending of movies) the whole movie goes down hill. It would have been okay to just stay on the story line of a super hero needing a PR agent.

I completely concur on Hancock. The other person w/ powers killed the movie for me.

Totally and completely agree, they shouldnt have thrown that terrible character in there, it just made the rest of the movie corny, and the ending rediculous, how did that make people cry? I hated it, Most dissapointing Will Smith movie EVER!  

Miss Katerina

loIitoads

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:52 am
Miss Katerina
Alkilas
Burakku_Kitsune
Hancock-A lot of people supposedly liked that movie, and I agree with them for the first hour, but as soon as you find out the other person has super powers (not saying who to avoid spoilers in a chat about the ending of movies) the whole movie goes down hill. It would have been okay to just stay on the story line of a super hero needing a PR agent.

I completely concur on Hancock. The other person w/ powers killed the movie for me.

Totally and completely agree, they shouldnt have thrown that terrible character in there, it just made the rest of the movie corny, and the ending rediculous, how did that make people cry? I hated it, Most dissapointing Will Smith movie EVER!

It had a lot of potential up until she was revealed to be another superbeing. I think it should just have stuck with the alcoholic thing, it was great, and could have been a wonderful pastiche on the whole superhero thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:54 pm
For those who didn't like the ending to I am Legend. I liked the ending in the book better and Personally I didn't like the ending to "The Omen". That little brat should've died  

Ultra_jill

mrnothington

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:17 pm
The first one that come's to mind for me is "28 Days Later" I liked the movie untill the end. The way they all laugh gayley and every thing is happiley ever after. It just drove me crazy. Oh and how could anyone dislike the ending to No Country or Burn After Reading both of them were finished the only way they could have been.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:18 pm
No Country for Old Men was stupid the whole way through.
The ending to Atonement made me want to slit my wrists.
Titanic. They left out the part where jack comes up out of the water and gets in the life boat with Rose.
The Wizard of Oz has to be the most infamous bad ending in the history of bad endings.  

Stop Dont Believin

Golden Girl

25,150 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150

fistful_of_Clint

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:39 pm
Hancock sucked and The Knowing was awesome until the end  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:54 pm
fistful_of_Clint
Hancock sucked and The Knowing was awesome until the end

Agreed  

Ultra_jill

Clockwork Alchemist

Swashbuckling Bibliophile

37,325 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:31 am
Ultra_jill
For those who didn't like the ending to I am Legend. I liked the ending in the book better and Personally I didn't like the ending to "The Omen". That little brat should've died

I would have been happy with either the book or the Omega man e3mnding. The actual one was awful.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:31 pm
the worst movie ending of all time would definetely go to "An American Werewolf in London."  

Chlorofun

Generous Receiver

Loco Chanel

Newbie Genius

3,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:46 am
Well I am Legend did end up rather.... odd. First time I've ever seen Will Smith die sad .
I hate the ending of the Golden Compass. I know that they thought that they were gonna make the 2nd, bit since they DIDN'T. It akward and frustrated mad

There's also another one, can't remember it's name (too bad) but it's a romance. Two people fell inlove (gasp). But there were not to have each other. One was a farm girl, the other a aritocrat´s son. They ran away together and they were happy, until the guy SHOT THE GIRL AND LAUGHED! He took her finger with her precious ring as a reward and memory! That. Was. Crap! The most sick ending. Evah!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:00 pm
Alkilas
Burakku_Kitsune

The problem was they essentially made two half movies with completely different tiones and purposes ans squished them togwether. it was the enevenness that jarred me.

I'm with Burakku_Kitsune on No country for Old men. It's a criticism and deconstruction of how Hollywood handles movies like that. In a normal Hollywood movie, the hero always wins no matter how improbably. The point is that real life isn't like that, that things aren't always tied up neatly with a happy ending.  

NecHocNecIllud

Shameless Exhibitionist

36,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Rockabilly_samurai

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:25 am
ooobled-
the worst movie ending of all time would definetely go to "An American Werewolf in London."

How else were they gonna end a movie about a freaking werewolf. Yeah, I loved David and was sad when he got killed but what were they gonna do, magically change him back to normal. That would be some pretty bad story telling.  
Disappointing Movies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff