Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Oh my god! I am so freaked out right now! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I almost dated a freak!
  Ewww...
View Results

[Shiro Petto]

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:32 am
A guy from our school got shot this year in April.
He went to the store to get Ice Cream. On his way there he got shot.
before that he kept saying that he is not in a gang. (But he dressed as if he was in a gang). Sad. Disappointing. Tragic.

He live sorta near us. You know Nems` down the block. eek

Here is the story.
http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/west.side.shooting.2.687441.html  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:45 pm
Yeah, I know. But, did you really feel it necessary to give peeps the street?

Nemsy

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:48 pm
This was right down the street from my boyfriends house!... I mean... a 5 minute walk away!
Shooting two children
It was kind of scary but they couldnt find any evidence of gang stuff... said it was just a solitary act. But those poor kids... just playing in their own yard >.>
I dont understand the world these days.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:26 pm
When i heard about this i saw it on the newspaper. but it was two kids. this one and a black kid. they mostly cared for the black kid then our former friend. (not trying to sound racist though) sweatdrop  

[Shiro Petto]

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100

[Shiro Petto]

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:27 pm
When i heard about this i saw it on the newspaper. but it was two kids. this one and a black kid. they mostly cared for the black kid then our former friend. (not trying to sound racist though) sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:45 pm
Creepy, creepy. You dodged a bullet on that one...  

chame0

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:24 pm
Yogurt0Man
o___o;;;; That's some crazy shet, mate.

A Song Is Born
LadyDamien
Wow, that is really terrible! It's amazing what kids do to other kids these days.

I'm glad I live in Japan. No crime and nothing bad ever happens here. (Unless is one of the Americans)

Really? You don't have a lot of crime there? That's so neat! I am jealous. I live in a relatively small town. Medium at best. But it seems to just get worse every year >.>

Yeah, because I hear the punishments are so bad over there, that nobody dares do it.

Something like that emo They have the lowest crime rate in the world. My Japanese language sensei says that the biggest crime they ever have to deal with is corporate theft! And if a murder does happen, it usually is a foreigner that did it and it makes for big news in Japan!

At Songster arrow *gasp* That's actually quite creepy! <__< What kind of monster will molest young girls?! mad

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:00 pm
I live in the country. On a farm basically, that my grandmother rents out to these people. o.o But yeah, the only crimes we have are when people are stealing, or getting into redneck drunken fights and such. xD you don't really hear much about gangs here, and if they are, they're not big, like Blood or anything.

(:  

Technicolor Rave

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:15 pm
I'm glad that you didn't get together with the creepy guy, Song.

As for the gang-related stuff... I live in the suburban ghetto, so I know plenty about hearing gunshots, sirens, and having to deal with dealers walking up to me at night offering me drugs. "Hey, man. Try this. I promise that you'll like it. It will get you higher than anything that you have ever done before." I hear all of that way too often to even notice these people anymore... All that I have ever said about drugs of any sort has been, "You know what? I don't care what you have to offer because I have never done any kind of drugs and I don't care to ever do any. Thanks anyway, though."

Now, let me ask you all something. Does it seem very manly when 6 guys beat the crap out of one man? Does it really prove anything positive when six guys decide to beat the tar out of one guy? I just wonder because I was that one guy and it proved something negative to me.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:08 pm
eek No, it doesn't at a ll. Let me ask you this: does it seem very manly for a bunch of adult males to gang up on a 14 year-old girl and gang-rape her? That recently made headlines in my country. Trinidad was never this bad before. I can't tell you what is happening to my country!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:35 pm
Trinidad is having those problems now? I really hadn't heard of anything like that happening there either and I used to hear a lot about Trinidad when I was a child. If I remember right, one of my dad's friends had moved there before I was born.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:30 pm
eek creepy  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

poseidon-child

6,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:05 am
A Song Is Born
LadyDamien
Wow, that is really terrible! It's amazing what kids do to other kids these days.

I'm glad I live in Japan. No crime and nothing bad ever happens here. (Unless is one of the Americans)

Really? You don't have a lot of crime there? That's so neat! I am jealous. I live in a relatively small town. Medium at best. But it seems to just get worse every year >.>

Move to Singapor, you can get arrested for dropping gum on the sidewalk....  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:27 pm
Yogurt0Man
o___o;;;; That's some crazy shet, mate.

A Song Is Born
LadyDamien

Yeah, because I hear the punishments are so bad over there, that nobody dares do it.

Apparently the term "stalker" wasn't acknowledged in Japanese society until the late 90s. o_o Man, now I have an idea of where I want to live.  

Ros Mel Hera

Barefooted Poetess

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:46 pm
o.O!
Well he is ugly btw x3
And Japan.
nothing there?
I saw and read some articles/videos about girls being molested in public transportation there!
I even saw a video of bunch of guys molesting a girl!
God, that was so freaky.
Good thing you did not date that freaky ugly guy O:

§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games