Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Slave/Master Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this roleplay?
  Cool
  Stupid
  Good Idea, Poorly Put Together
View Results

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:21 pm
Abel and Gilbert entered the bar and went over to the back and there was a room that was heavily guarded and they were able to pass in.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:25 pm
Meanwhile, Ladeaux was leaving the market.

All of a sudden, a crowd ran past her, jostling and shouting, and she ran into the nearest shelter to escape them. She froze as she realized that it was a bar that was more than half full.  

Paradoxismminant

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:25 pm
"You hear correct miss maddie. May i ask you a question?" Will asked looking at her collar. "Of course.""Are you a runaway?""ummmm...yes. yes i am. But im a real hard worker.""Well your welcome here and i would love for you to work here." Maddie smiled and hugged Will. "Thank you!you wont regret it. When do you want me to start?" "Tomorrow evening will be open." "Thats great i'll be here. um do you mind if i stick around for a little while?" Maddie asked looking at a corner with a candle on the table and no one around."Of course not. i'll even bring you a pint." "That would be lovely Will" "No problem Maddie." MAddie went over to the empty table and sat down with her pint.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:24 pm
Abel saw the boss and bowed to him.
"Ah. If it isn't Abel. Welcome. How have you been?" asked the man.
"I have been well. I have come here to discuss a business. Would you like to listen for it?" said Abel and they then discussed an agricultural business.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:31 pm
Maddie quietly drank her pint and examined the people around the bar and what people ordered at the bar. "Wow people sure like to drink."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:38 pm
After a few minutes, the two men shook each other's hands and was a complete deal.
"Gilbert, let's go." said Abel and entering the bar again to get to the front of the bar to get to his carriage.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:48 pm
Maddie decided to ask Will if he had any extra old clothes but as she walked up to the bar she bumped into a well dressed guy. "Excuse me. Im sorry." Maddie said politely.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:55 pm
"It's all right." said Abel and smiled slightly.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:57 pm
"I'm a bit clumsy. *maddie liked the way he smiled*Um...Well sorry again." Maddie started walking back up to the bar.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:02 pm
Abel exited the bar and Gilbert opened the carriage door and Abel entered and Gilbert hopped on to the coach seat and the carriage movedd towards their mansion.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:15 pm
"Hey will i was wondering if you had any spare clothes. I mean i bloody cant well wear these clothes while im working." Maddie said in a kinda voice. "Actually my wife is bout your size i am sure she will lend you some clothes just until you get paid. Hun? could you come out here please?" Will called to the back of the bar. "Yeah just a second." A Female voice called back. "This is my wife Susan. Susan this is our new bartender Maddie." "Its nice to meet ya Maddie." "Pleasure is all mine" Maddie said. Will whispered in Susan's ear. Then Susan and Maddie went upstairs to look for some clothes. When Maddie left she had three new outfits and a work uniform. Maddie walked back to the cabin in the forest where the old woman had lived.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:32 pm
It seemed Ladeaux couldn't get a break from the crowds. As she backed out the door, she noticed a girl going behind the counter. She couldn't stop looking at the stranger (her curiosity would doom her sometime), and she bumped into a well-dressed young man with dark hair. "SORRY!" she blurted and ran off.

((sorry if Im screwing up the order of stuff><...))  

Paradoxismminant

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:58 pm
((lol it's ok))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:08 pm
{Thanks...I'm a total newb at rping><...}  

Paradoxismminant

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:14 pm
((lol i see))
When Abel and Gilbert reached the mansion, Gilbert opened the carriage door and Abel exited, then looking at the moon, he sighed and went back to the mansion.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff