Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
I'm back!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy to see me?
  wi
  no
  you spelled congrats really dumbly
View Results

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:03 am
so he basically threw a tantrum?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:06 am
I like nonsense...

He said that LadyD deserved to be demoted and not him. And that he was treated very unfairly after being so generous as to give her the guild.
...so ya

...it wakes up the brain cells.

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:12 am
he deserved his demoting. What did LadyD do to "deserve" demoting? nothing I'm guessing.
He was voted captain by some of us, promised to do all these things within the month, did a few....gave the guild to Nems, and because of all that believed that he deserved to be a vice captain? stare

sigh.....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:17 am
I like nonsense...

He said that he was more active than LadyD and as good, if not better a mod. He also seemed to think he had been in the guild longer than her, which she argued he was not. LadyD deserved the spot more and Nems' knew it.
He never argued that I didnt deserve the position, but he argued about LadyD, which surprised me a bit ^.^;

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:23 am
He seemed less active in the guild than LadyD.
He kept screwing with her.
Demoting*promoting*demoting*promoting

changing his mind constantly  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:30 am
I like nonsense...

He didn't post often really, but he usually logged in and checked on everything once or twice a day. She has a legitimate reason for not being active. And she is completely dedicated to the guild, where as he has been talking about his own guild for months. Thats why he gave it to Nems' was because he wanted to dedicate his efforts there. His wording was that he wanted to stay as a VC and just either agree or nay say the crews ideas on stuff in the crew forum. As Nems' put it, "a glorified orical" (sp?)

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:37 am
oracle?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:39 am
I like nonsense...

There ya go! Sorry. My spell check didn't recognize the word... it does that a lot actually

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:47 am
i knew what you were trying to spell

spell check is good..... whee  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:47 am
A Song Is Born
I like nonsense...

He didn't post often really, but he usually logged in and checked on everything once or twice a day. She has a legitimate reason for not being active. And she is completely dedicated to the guild, where as he has been talking about his own guild for months. Thats why he gave it to Nems' was because he wanted to dedicate his efforts there. His wording was that he wanted to stay as a VC and just either agree or nay say the crews ideas on stuff in the crew forum. As Nems' put it, "a glorified orical" (sp?)

So after dissing me, he pretty much turned around and did the exact same thing with the same reason that I was planning on doing had I been voted to stay Captain. I hope you guys maybe understand better why I have all these problems with him...  

xX_Radimir_Xx

xX_Radimir_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:52 am
Sergeant JJ
Was the grunny alright? You didn't almost kill it, did you? I love grunnies! Oh, you found an orange grunny? Did you try to catch it to bring it home with you?

Oh yeah, are you alright? You don't have any broken bones, do you?

I don't know. It hopped back into the woods and I was too busy putting my skis back on to track it cry

I'm fine. My head for few seconds and I didn't feel like risking skiing the next day because my neck hurt to bend, but everything was better the next day. My legs were really sore all week though XD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:00 am
i didn't vote for him...  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:33 am
I like nonsense...

I voted for Nems' 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:20 am
I really don't see how I was being unfair to him. Lady Damien has every right to be vice captain.

I know LD has more strong opinions in things, and can help straightening things out.

@Rad - Still don't understand why. But, the fighting has ceased right?

Nemsy

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:35 am
I like nonsense...

I think you did the right thing (an not just because I got his spot... even if you had put someone else there I would still agree with it). And your right. LadyD deserves to be a VC more than about anyone in the guild.

§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games