Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
The Dark Knight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dark Knight
  is a good movie
  is a bad movie
  needs a sequel
  deserves a sequel
  gives me free gold
View Results

Katai Rei Kun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:43 pm
Fleet Fox
Saw it five times in theaters, and once I bought it I watched it at least five more times THAT DAY.

Joker was amazing, as was Two-Face. And I've always been a Christian Bale fan. 4laugh

Definitely going to be a sequel.. I think Shia Labeouf has been cast as Robin already. rofl rofl

I hear theyll do a sequel but its up in the air as to who will be the villain. keep in mind that it has to be someone thats not "over the top" odd like man-bat, Bane, Killer croc. Yet more realistic like The Mad Hatter, The Riddler, Hush. Im sure Nolan has stated that he's not interested in Robin. Eckhart stated that he heard possibly A. Jolie as catwoman and J. Depp as The Riddler. I'll post again if i hear anymore rumors.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:43 pm
Heath Ledger was a phenomenal joker and if it was anyone else playing the joker i would have hated it... He saved the movie i think.

Since is was a BATMAN movies.. i think batman was missing a lot. There was way to much going on in the movie to be one good movie.

It would have made TWO great movies... but lacked as one.  

Sir C Cakes

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100

Johbies

Friendly Bum

11,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:22 pm
I do have to agree with DiscoBuck about Bale as Batman. He wasn't that great. I disliked his voice. Made me wanna open up his throat and fix his talking box or something. But! Bale as Wayne was a major hottie. biggrin The movie was alright. I was sadly disappointed when I saw it at first. I had expected something more WOWing. The first hour or so of the movie, I was intrigued, amazed, yes, but then to me, it seemed to drag out a bit too much for my taste. One thing I will agree on is that Heath was a good character. Sadly to say, I did find the "pencil trick" amusing. neutral

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:30 am
BATMAN RULES  

Daicake

The Black Eclipse

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:56 pm
It was a good movie Bale could have been better, but Heath Ledger (God rest his soul) was really really good and if they make a new one i won't see it out of loyalty to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:58 am
the joker was freakin awesome!!! heath ledger's Joker is by far my favorite i've ever scene. though with him in it i found every scene without him was boring and dull lol

PS Joker is my favorite DC comic character. so im like that anyways lol  

StarGazer378

The Dark Archer
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:34 pm
One of the best movies of all time. Heath Ledger was totally amazing one of the greatest actors of all time.

I ******** LOVE THAT MOVIE

154135345/10

And to Black Ellipse Heath Ledger would want you to see it...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:05 pm
best movie of '08 biggrin  

iihighfroggy

loIitoads

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:05 pm
It was a good film, but as people ahve pointed out, Bale was a rather weak Batman, and it was really a film for the Joker. There's nothing wrong with that, but I feel as if Bale really dragged the project down with that dumb voice and general demeanour when acting as Batman. I can't fault him as Bruce Wayne, however, which really just feels like a continuation of his American Psycho character, which is perfect.
Other than the action, the film brought up a few interesting points, but could have done with fewer explosions and fight scenes. It was brave in its tackling of humanity's natural fears though, I'm not going to deny that.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:47 pm
i didnt like it too much, the joker knew like everything and the exact time they would happen, and you could guess what happens during some scenes. also at the end when the kid was about to get shot, he was like not scared at all after batman knocks the dude off the building before shooting him.  

Unf0r5ak3n

CaptainBaconMan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:02 pm
Good movie, annoying memes.
I was sick of people saying 'why so serious' before I even got out of the theatre.
Anyways, the Joker from BTAS was way better.

but now thanks to both of those movies people think that Rorschach is doing a bad batman imitation.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:12 am
its a REALLY good movie, but the storyline feels kinda dry 2 me, and i felt that i knew what was coming constantly. i hope they make a sequel with more spice to it. but who will be the Joker cuz Heath Ledger is dead!!!
anyways i dont mean 2 offend anyone, im just giving my opinon  

rock3r101

350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Voter 0

loIitoads

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:11 am
Katai Rei Kun
Fleet Fox
Saw it five times in theaters, and once I bought it I watched it at least five more times THAT DAY.

Joker was amazing, as was Two-Face. And I've always been a Christian Bale fan. 4laugh

Definitely going to be a sequel.. I think Shia Labeouf has been cast as Robin already. rofl rofl

I hear theyll do a sequel but its up in the air as to who will be the villain. keep in mind that it has to be someone thats not "over the top" odd like man-bat, Bane, Killer croc. Yet more realistic like The Mad Hatter, The Riddler, Hush. Im sure Nolan has stated that he's not interested in Robin. Eckhart stated that he heard possibly A. Jolie as catwoman and J. Depp as The Riddler. I'll post again if i hear anymore rumors.

I hope they avoid Catwoman, she's terrible, and Jolie is a terrible action movie actress. Not looking forward to it if Depp is the Riddler either, he camps up those sorts of roles too much. Both of them should stick to doing more serious dramatic roles which they do very well.

I would really like to see the Riddler in the next film, however, he's my favourite Batman villain.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:27 pm
it was a really good movie.
i liked the pencil trick rofl  

gotta_love_jimmy

Akatsuki_Gaara_kazekage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:35 pm
My fav bit was when the joker was dressed up as a nurse xD  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash