Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has that ever happened to you?
  Yes, and my sympathies
  Nope, but be careful from now on, okay?
  I don't use such face products on my face, except for soap.
View Results

[Shiro Petto]

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:19 pm
I hate gaia

My favorite game to play is pinball, cards and word bump.

Cards sorta worked for me. I haven't played in awhile.

Well off to bed with me I guess. Couple of more posts then I'm off this stuff for good ^^ lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:34 pm
Cards hasn't been working for me... It keeps saying that I don't have any tokens when I have somewhere around 1800 tokens.  

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nemsy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:55 pm
sweatdrop No? o,o

Maybe.

YES!!!

With the acne cream I gots it leaves it very dry. I stopped using it but it really burned. Dx..

*touches face*

brrr it is cold.. twisted

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:53 am
This is why guys typically don't use facial products.  

Yogurt Man

Swashbuckling Vampire

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:34 am
I thought that the reason why guys didn't typically use facial products was because they didn't want to be labeled as something that they weren't.

Of course, if I ever had a problem with acne then I would look up a natural remedy for it and use that almost constantly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:45 am
For the Rose is a Beautiful Flower
I recently bought some hand soap that caused problems for my hands when I used it. The other people who have used it suffered no ill effects so I know I must be allergic to something in the soap. What really sucks is that I bought a large thing of it because it was on special and now I can't use it.

Oh, and I use either plain soap or baby shampoo on my face.
A Beautiful Flower with Thorns

SerpentRose

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:56 am
OOH, OOH OOH! That reminds me of what is going on with me! I bought an 8 bar pack of some new scent from *particular brand* and it caused me to dry out to the extent that I ended up getting a rash. Everybody else that has used it in my family hasn't had any problems with it, but I haven't ever seen my hands any drier than they have been since I started using the soap. Allergic reactions suck... and when you're dad bought you the soap because you asked him to buy it as part of your birthday present... Yeah, that sucks to. (I know, asking somebody to buy you an 8 pack of anything new for your birthday is stupid, but it smelled really good.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:05 am
Sorry for your skin care problems *hugs*. I have quite a few of them too. sweatdrop

Has anyone ever used the clinque crap?

One of my family members gave it as a gift to me a couple years ago, she said it was allergy tested and everything and it will work. So of course I try it and the next morning I wake up with RED SPLOTCHES! They were all pimply! xp and I'm like CLINQUE CO; LIES! Grr, I threw out the stuff and it took a week for my skin to come back to normal

My skin on my hands also dries out during the winter, if I don't put lotion on it, it dries out. gonk If I go say a week without putting on lotion on my hands, they dry up and bleed! gonk ! It's gross!  

arya25 25 25

NovelistaBug

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:28 am
Oh gosh, these are really bad experiences...

Ow.

The worst I've ever had was a scrub that made me break out rather than stopping me from breaking out. Eeeep...

Kit, I hope your face gets better soon! That really stinks.

Right now I'm using a mixture of that Noutrogena Wave thing at night, and Clean & Clear Cooling Toner in the morning. I started this at a point were the acne on my forehead and under my eyes was really bad, and now it's all nearly gone! I love it. And the Clean & Clear doesn't hurt me unless I have a bad cut on my face or leave my eyes open when I'm applying it. smile smile smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:37 am
"I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it."

My mom spent TONS to get my sister that... tv crap? Cant think of the name... But its always being advertised by brittney spears and all those annoying people...
Anyways, she had a bad reaction to it and her face turned all red and blistered. Mom couldn't even get her money back. And she spent like 400 dollars on it sweatdrop

"Today, however isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either."

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

daft alchemist

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:31 am
I'm pretty fortunate in that I don't have bad acne problems. It's really fortunate because my mom has super oily skin and still breaks out with zits even though she's like 50. Kind of sucks. My sister has the same oily skin problem, but I don't. The most I do use is like Stridex pads just to get makeup and whatever dirt I may have going on out of my pores. The only time I ever had problems with breaking out a lot was when I used body wash instead of regular soap. For some reason, this body wash I was using was making my shoulders break out like crazy (weird spot, I know), but once I started using regular soap again it all went away. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:39 am
Trust me, shoulders are not a weird place. >>!

Yogi - Why can't guys take care of their face? It will make em prettier. 4laugh

Song - Are you talking about ProActive? I unno, or uhm that SkinID thing? That is probably the only celebrity commercial raid thing I have seen. 0.0

<< Kit, see you are not the only one with probs. xD

Nemsy

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:38 pm
"I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it."

ProActive! Thats it! Thank you Nems'! I forget names so easily...

"Today, however isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:26 am
haha part of the reason why i dont use any beauty products is cuz i get rashes or my skin dries up and burns like urs :/ basically its anything thats scented that im allergic to o.o
but i feel ur pain sad  

katie243

8,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Dreams of Nowhere

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:54 am
yhea thats has happen to me too!!
it sux!! especially wen ur skin gets all dry n starts to peel!! xp  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games