Reply Advice Forum
Fellow Geezers, I need love advice. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siumbering Princess22

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:48 pm
oh my pushed back to the top where I cant help but read it again. *pretends I didn't read*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:15 am
Just a short note. I'm one of those (rare, I believe) flirty but loyal persons.

I wouldn't still put too much trust on most of the similar people, for obvious reasons. I also know few couples that live together happily but still have outside the relationship one night stands or they invite someone else over... That's a way of living that I don't approve myself, but it doesn't make them bad people (okay, I don't like very much of the girl). Caution is advised.  

Veddhartha

MojinR

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:47 pm
Caution not needed. Situation solved. Conflict over. I've found love. I don't need a flirty coworker's attention although we are friends. I've found something much better.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:12 am
Congrats! biggrin  

Veddhartha

MojinR

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:08 am
Veddhartha
Congrats! biggrin

Thanks. I'm a very lucky man.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:17 pm
Good. I'm so happy for you! ^^  

Otia

Beloved Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Artemesia_of_Persia

Ruthless Phantom

37,675 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:47 am
Nothing good comes from poaching. If they succumb it's speaaks ill of them; if you try it, it speaks ill of you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:29 pm
If you check the post date and the posts on this page, you would see that this situation was resolved quite some time ago. Be sure to check such things in the future before making a response.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Sweet_lil_tomboy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:05 am
Let nature take it's course. If her current boyfriend and her do break up then and only then will you have a chance. If she is happy with him and he treats her right, then who are you to say it's wrong.
Take each day as it comes and leave the door open; she'll walk through it on her own, without any help from you, if that's what she wants to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:36 pm
Sweet_lil_tomboy
Let nature take it's course. If her current boyfriend and her do break up then and only then will you have a chance. If she is happy with him and he treats her right, then who are you to say it's wrong.
Take each day as it comes and leave the door open; she'll walk through it on her own, without any help from you, if that's what she wants to do.

you couldnt read simply two posts above to see the situation no longer needs advice?? you do this a lot I see.

he has already found an amazing girl who he loves to death.

*cough*ME*cough*  

Siumbering Princess22

freakymaggotchick

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:26 pm
it b hard to give love advice when my own relationships have been s**t. but i think it b wise to let things go their own course instead of forcing them. who knows maybe they will break up on their own and then u can swoop in and save the day. but like i said what do i know? lol but hopefully all will work out for u.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:56 am
freakymaggotchick
it b hard to give love advice when my own relationships have been s**t. but i think it b wise to let things go their own course instead of forcing them. who knows maybe they will break up on their own and then u can swoop in and save the day. but like i said what do i know? lol but hopefully all will work out for u.

phhhhhhh my gosh slow people!!!! lmao hello that problem is over. he has a girlfriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiend!!!!!!!! an amazing girlfriend!!!! he doesnt need advice anymore!!!  

Siumbering Princess22

Advice Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces