Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
The Academy Festival Art Is Done! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:52 pm
Wolf walked calmly up the stairs of the academy to it's roof for a change of pace. He had needed a change of pace from the festival atmosphere and now that he had it he just wanted a little time to enjoy the fresh air and the cool breeze. As he stood on the roof looking towards the setting sun he heard the scuff of claws behind him and turned curiously to see a black agumon walking out from behind the entrance to the roof. Wolf nodded to him and said softly, Hello, I'm called Wolf who are you? The black agumon looked at Wolf in surprise before saying, I'm black agumon, I'm a virus type. Aren't you afraid I'll attack you? Wolf for his part raised an eyebrow before moving to the edge of the roof and sitting. He spoke slowly as he said in response, Should I be? Honestly I don't have a problem with any type of digimon. Why do you ask?

The small black dinosaur moved closer before saying, Well virus types are corrupted in a literal sense and I can't help but be black hearted. Before I was corrupted by a Devimon I had wanted to be a hero but now everyone recognizes me as evil. How can I be a hero if no one trusts me to begin with and I have urges to destroy? Wolf laughed softly before replying, Good and Evil are not truly the same as black and white. Much is related to perception. In my world there have been people hailed as hero's by some because of their cause but condemned as murderers by those they called enemies. Time and again the blackest travesties were done in the name of good, genocide, looting, plundering, and destruction of civilizations and nature. Yet even as the actions are clearly evil the winners write history and the majority decides what is right and wrong. Regardless of who may trust you or call you friend you are not guaranteed to be good or evil, if you follow the path you think is correct than even if others condemn you, you can at least have peace with yourself. To be honest I was cast out of my family because I was born black hearted as you say. While sparring with my brother I purposely broke his arm to prove I was stronger. Yet to this day I don't feel I was wrong, we were sparring to prove who was stronger and I did decisively. At the same time I have an urge to destroy those I fight but I teach self defense classes with my uncle and have likely saved several students by teaching them to protect themselves. As I said, good and evil aren't as simple as black and white.

Black agumon sat nearby and thought for a time before saying, Does it bother you that your family cast you out? Wolf sighed before saying, It makes me want to destroy them but so long as I set goals in advance I can control my urges by working to meet the goals. I don't care if I am called good or evil, I know my goals and to be honest I could destroy while walking the path of rightiousness just as easily as I could create peace by being evil and simply enslaving everyone to my way of thinking. So if the result was complete peace how do you say it's wrong? If the result is death how can it be good? My point is don't worry about being a hero, just do what you feel should be done and be true to yourself, if you do that and you truly have the desire to be a hero then you will perform as such. As Wolf finished speaking he stood and stretched then started heading towards the door as he said, I'm heading back down now, think about what I said, maybe you'll find a path that suits you. With that Wolf left the black agumon on the roof to reflect as he rejoined the festival, hopefully the logic that had soothed his mind after his fall out with his own family and subsequent move to Tokyo to live with his uncle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:39 am
Im working on the rp too 3nodding  

Little Pinch of Ginger

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:21 am
Hmm I may try this tmr...but it'll be tough trying to beat Wolf's =="  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:27 am
FamilyUser Image
by: Pummel_musss

List-
Intro
(Kaya at the academy party)

Chapter 1 - drunk on blood
(Myotismon is drunk on blood and he´s flirting with girls, Angemon does not like it one bit)

Chapter 2 - enter the darkness
(Kaya meets Black Agumon)

.:Intro:.

Kaya had thought about it for a very long time, she had looked at it from different angles, tried to see the good and the bad things, tried to be positive and tried to be negative but no matter what the answer stayed the same.
She. Hated. Parties! No matter whether said party was actually an academy celebration she didn’t like it, there were just too many people and they were too noisy
The red-haired tamer found herself once more glued to the snack table near one of the windows in the academy’s gym where ribbons and colorful decorations had been thrown around and BAM party-hall, it reminded her of the time she had spend in school when the smaller children decorated their classrooms for parents night. The red haired girl were placed firmly on the small table, behind on the wooden surface and hand constantly moving from the crystal bowl filled with chips to her pink colored lips. She crunched the chips almost angrily, scowling at the people dancing around in the ballroom, all in costumes, a young Biyomon had suggested that the tamers should dress up as digimons for the evening.
She had dressed up for the evening as a female Myotismon with a crimson red mask and a beautiful blue dress that had silver bat figures printed into the thin fabric, they glittered every time she moved like tiny start in a dark blue midnight sky. Black roses were tangled into her copper red hair, the light from the lamps above made her seem almost angelic..
She looked absolutely stunning, gorgeous even and so did the digimon next to her.
Myotismon was somewhat different from his tamer, while Kaya hated parties Myotismon liked them, he thrived on others attention- The vampire was currently standing next to his tamer, leaning casually against the wall, one arm hanging at his side and the other holding a delicate glass filled with something that
-looked- like red wine..
Kaya didn’t WANT to know where her digimon got the blood from, if she did she would have stopped him before he got to the third glass. Myotismon tended to become somewhat… drunk if he drank too much blood, maybe not drunk per-say but he became more engaged in conversations and became… dare she say it.. flirty..
At the moment he was swirling the fluid in the glass around, blue eyes sparkling with life and something quite seductive, it certainly worked because the Lillymon and the Lalamon that stupid blond guy had brought with him hadn’t left Myotismon alone since the party started, Kaya was getting tired of hearing them giggle at every single little thing Myotismon said and if she heard them say; Oh lord Myotismon you are so funny” one more time she might just do something she was NOT going to regret later.
For the first time in her life Kaya seriously considered throwing her secret identity to hell and tell everybody in the room that she was the apprentice of Lord Lucemon and then kill the damn flowers, laughing and plucking those petals off of them like a fox plucks a chicken.
It wasn’t just that she didn’t like them, but she felt like Myotismon was betraying Angemon, talking to the girls like that, was he even thinking at all? How much blood had he had already?
Kaya cleared her throat to get her digimons attention but he ignored her completely and continued the conversation with the two flower girls, she knew he had heard her, vampire hearing at all, and the fact that he chose to ignore her both angered her and made her worry for him, because Myotismon was normally very loyal, a little hot tempered yes, but loyal.
Kaya tried once more but just like the previous time she didn’t managed to get the vampire lords attention at all.
“That’s it!”
Kaya leaped down from the table and trotted through the ballroom, ignoring the angry voices of the people she bumped into on her way, a few boys tried to ask her if she wanted to dance with them..
Kaya put on a sweet smile and kindly told them that she wasn’t feeling too well and that she would be more than happy to dance with them later if she felt better then.
Not that she planned on actually doing it, she hated dancing in public, especially when it involved dancing with a partner. Kaya was actually impressed by some of the other tamers costumes, most of the humans had dressed up as digimons but luckily she was the only one dressed up as a Myotismon as far as she could see. It took the girl a quite a while to locate one of her other digimons and when she did she almost wished she hadn’t..
Reapermon, the digivolution of her Bearmon was standing next to a Sakuyamon and he didn’t look as if he actually enjoyed the fox warriors company.
Well, Kaya to the rescue..
Kaya walked up to the lady fox with a fake smile plastered onto her lips
“Excuse me miss, but I need to speak to my digimon in private, do you mind?”
The digimon shook her head with a sad sigh
“No off course not”
She turned around after sending Reapermon a finger kiss and disappeared into the crowd. Kaya smirked at her grimreaper digimon, arms crossed, trying to hold back the laughter she could feel bubbling in her stomach
“Soo.. A real ladies man huh?”
Reapermon didn’t reply, she didn’t expect him too, he rarely spoke in his Reapermon form
“De-digivole honey-bear, I think you had enough flirting for one night”
The digimon nodded shortly, still in silence and then lit up in golden color as his form started shrinking in size. When the light finally disappeared, Bearmon stood in Reapermons place, the digimons shoulders slumped and he groaned
“Thank god, she just wouldn’t shut up! What´s with the girls here!? I feel like prey and I’m normally the one doing the hunting, its gross!”
Kaya muttered a quiet “Myotismon doesn’t seem to think so”, but when her rookie partner asked her what she said she merely shook her head and picked the rookie digimon up, holding him close to her chest with her arm coiled around his waist.
“Do you know where the others are Bearmon? I want to check up on them”
-and find Angemon so he can tell Myo-chan to quit the flirting
Bearmon frowned and put a paw to his head as if trying to remember exactly where they were, after a few seconds the bear digimons soft child voice piped up as he did his best to talk to his tamer over the roar of the people and digimons in the room as well as the music playing on stage. He held up his paw and started lowering one claw for each digimon he told her about
“Metamormon went home, Myotismon went with you, Monochromon is outside play fighting with the other dinosaur digimons, Dorugamon is at the lake along with Megeseadramon and Gomamon and eeehm..”
The bear halted, looked up, then down and continued
“ BlackBiymon is in the playroom playing with the young tamers, Hippogryphomon is in the room next to this one talking with some other old digimons about important things and stuff like that, I think he wanted to talk to Kakaze Agumon or what-ever-his-name-was, Gururumon is somewhere near the stage talking to a Garurumon, Snow Agumon was with me but he went to the bathroom a few minutes ago”
Kaya nodded
“And Angemon?”
The Bear looked crest fallen, he looked away as if afraid to meet his tamer eyes
“Bearmon?”
The rookie swallowed loudly
“He.. He´s kinda.. He went to see how you and Myotismon were doing and…”
Kaya smacked her forehead with one hand and almost dropped her digimons
“Christ and he saw Myotimon with the two plant sluts!”
The rookie stilled.. then..
“What’s a slut?”
---oops
“That’s.. A very bad word that you are under no circumstances allowed to say unless your in your mega form okay?”
Bearmon nodded with a smirk. Kaya kneeled down and put her digimon back on the floor
“Tell Snowagumon I said hi and watch him for me okay, can’t have the newbie feeling like a outsider you got that?”
Snowagumon was the newest member of Kaya´s “family”she had found the little guy in the terror mountains, all bloody and half dead due to family problems, she was glad he had turned out to be her partner, after that night when they had all sat at the fire with marshmallows and coco, she would have missed him dearly.
“I guess Angemon didn’t like what Myo-chan was doing huh?”
Bearmon shook his head no with a sad expression
“He just said that he would come back later when Myotismon wasn’t occupied and then he walked away but he looked all wrong and his wings were like..”
Bearmon let his arms hang limp at his sides and that actually scared Kaya, the last time Angemon had been sad she hadn’t even realized it until Hippogryphomon asked her why the angels digimons wings seemed dead and lifeless. Kaya groaned
“I got to fix this!”
Kaya turned around and started searching the room for her angelic partner, there was a lot of Angemons in the room but she could easily recognize her own angel, after all, how many angels have a purple virus mark on their right shoulder. When the girl finally found him he was sitting on the balcony, sitting on the rail actually, wings hanging down from his back, lifeless, sad and grey in color.
Kaya took a deep breath before she stepped out of the room and headed towards her second oldest partner, he didn’t notice her approach and that scared her more than anything, he should have been able to feel her. The air was cold around them as she stood behind his bigger form, the music from inside the mansion seemed to be faint after she closed the glass doors, she would have thought that she would be able to hear the digimons around the castle speaking but she couldn’t, it was almost silent tonight.
The moon seemed pale and golden on the night sky as it looked down at them from its seat among the stars, offering comfort with streaks of light that seemed to caress the angels body. Fireflys hummed in the air around them, it was beautiful.
“Hey there”
The digimon flinched, he turned around and stared at the tamer, a smile formed on his face and Kaya couldn’t help it, she smiled back
“Hello Kaya, shouldn’t you be in there with the others”
He nodded towards the party, Kaya shook her head
“No, you see.. I have a job to do”
The girl walked over to the rail and leaned on it, amber eyes locked on the digimon on the ground below them, who were nothing more than black dots moving back and forth.
Angemon turned around again, he rested one of his hands in his lap and rested his head on the other
“Oh?”
Kaya smiled, a gust of wind made the angels feather rustle, she liked the sound
“Yes, you see, once upon a time there was a girl, a cute girl, actually she was kinda the best tamer ever!”
She smirked at the angel who laughed silently, how could anyone not love him, even his laughter was heavenly, it was light and soft like a lovers touch.
She wondered how Myotismon thought Angemons laughter sounded
“This tamer had some digimons, but two of the digimons were very special, one was a beautiful being, this being was kind and always thought of others before himself, the kind digimon loved the other digimon who was an absolute a*****e at times, especially one time when he started flirting with two sluts…”
“Kaya!”
“… Two girl´s then?”
The angel nodded
“..and the other digimon started flirting with the two girls, and when the kind digimon saw this he was sad because he loved the other digimon, so he found a silent balcony and sat down on the railing, a few minutes later his tamer, the awesome, cute one, came to him and asked him if he was willing to forgive the other digimon and the tamer because it was kinda her fault the other digimon was flirting with the slu… girls”
Angemon frowned, he looked down at Kaya
“Kaya how could Myo-chans behavior be your fault?”
She looked down for a moment, then looked up at the angel who was waiting patiently for her to answer
“Ehm, you know that Myotismon can’t get drunk by drinking wine right?”
Angemon nodded
“Yes well, you saw the glass he was holding right?”
The angel nodded silently, wondering where Kaya was going with this
“That wasn’t wine”
At first the angel looked confused, Kaya watched him in silence..
All at all 4 wings on Angemons back came alive and flapped, feathers moving against feathers in a silent screech
“How much has he..”
Kaya looked down, guilty as if talking to a parent after having done something wrong
“A little too many..”
The angel snickered to himself
“He´s drunk?”
Kaya nodded with a smirk
“Very, I need you to help me save him from the flower girls before they tear him apart”
Kaya´s hear skipped a beat when Angemon finally smiled, a real, true smile
“Kaya, not even Machinedramon would be able to stop me”

.:Chapter 1- Drunk on blood:.
Chapter warnings: Myotismon and Angemon are going to kiss in this scene, if that makes you scream and die a horrible death then dont read this part, if you chose to read it anyway and you dont like it when two male digimons kiss then screw you cause I warned you XD

Myotismon smiled at the Lillymon who was touching his arm with soft, silk like fingers, the flower digimons wings were buzzing behind her, The Lalamon on his other side kept laughing at every single little thing he said and told him how fantastic he were, he knew they were what his tamer so sweetly called; Dumb blondes, but at the moment he couldn’t care less, his senses were pleasantly dulled and his thought process deliciously slow, he was acting more on instincts now and the two ladies at his side provided imminence entertainment, especially when he put a finger under the Lillymon chin and lifted her head whilst telling her how beautiful her eyes were, after comparing them to diamonds and stars the flower digimon was blushing crimson red and trembling all over
“Myotismon you say such wonderful things”
The vampire smiled seductively, a hunter to prey smile that made both females shiver in anticipation and want…
Lillymon could take no more! The mega level stood up on her toes and leaned heavily against the blue vampires lean, strong body and slowly started putting her lips to his in a heated, sensual kiss..
Their lips brushed briefly, but it was a short touch, something very strong grabbed the flower digimons arm and pulled her away from the vampire digimons with force, she turned around to face her attacker but halted in her tracks when a Hippogryphomon stared down at her
“Young lady I believe you have a tamer who is waiting for you hmm?”
Lillymon blinked in surprise, but after casting a glance at her sister who were held back by an Angemon she nodded and walked away, nursing her bruised wrist and bitching to her sister about rude digimons and how close she had been to kissing the hot Myotismon.
Myotismon himself was quite surprised that he hadn’t seen nor heard Hippogryphomon and Kaya approach, he decided that he should have stopped after the 7´th glass of blood.
“Myo-chan”

The vampires eyes winded slightly before he caught himself and turned his eyes to the angel digimon standing next to Kaya.
…oh-ooh..
“Myo-chan, please explain yourself”
Wrong thing to say, Myotismons eyes narrowed into slits and the hiss he emitted was more snake like than vampire like
“I do not need to explain my own behavior, to you the least!”
The vampire held back a gasp of shock when the angel leaped forwards, helped by his wings to move faster than normally and caught the undead digimons chin in his grip. Angemon stared into the vampires eyes, Myotismon was glad that the angel had taken off his helmet otherwise the situation would just have been plain weird. Cold dark blue meet pale kind baby blue and for some reason Myotismon felt his entire body relax in the angels proximity, he didn’t know why, maybe the scent of vanilla on the angels body or his warmth, the vampire didn’t care at all, it just felt good. They stood like that for a while until Angemons lips curved into a smile
“Your pupils are dilated Myo-chan, you are very very drunk”
“Am not!”
The vampire huffed and crossed his arms whilst he scowled at the angel
“Yes you are”
“Am not!”
“Are”
“Am not!”
“Are”
“Am n…nnnhh”
The angel effectively ended the vampires protest by kissing him. They stayed still for a moment, Kaya grabbed her phone and managed to take a few precious pictures before they broke apart, both breathing a little heavier than before. Angemon smiled softly as he ran a hand through Myotismon golden hair
“Yes you are”
The vampires only answer was a soft purr, the angel cupped his cheek and smiled whne the vampire tilted his head and leaned into the caress, Kaya chuckled
“He´s drunk alright, Angemon why don’t you take him outside for a while, see if the fresh air can clear his head a little”
The angel nodded with a smile
“Come on Myo-chan, we are going for a walk”
The vampire blinked, seemed to run what the angel had said through his head twice before he finally nodded and pushed away from the wall he was leaning against, he didn’t stumble or lose his balance, just like a cat wouldn’t lose its balance no matter what happened and in many ways Myotismon was just like a cat, he was his own mon, he was stubborn, a predator and just like a cat that had been mistreated he too would rather scare others away from him than have them hurt him again, but he trusted Angemon.. Loved him even, but he never admitted it. Kaya stared at the two figures as they walked out of the room with a soft smile on her face.
“Hippogryphomon, do you think they´ll ever..”
The half beast digimon put a claw on her shoulder and sighed
“We can only hope Kaya”
He looked out the window at the quiet night outside
“We can only hope”

.:Chapter 2 - Into the darkness:.

It was much later that evening that Kaya decided she had had enough of the party and walked outside to hide in the nearby forest until things calmed down a little, then she could go get her digimons and travel back to the dark pit, she missed Metamormon dearly but understood why he had chosen to go home early, he didn’t like other humans, and she respected that but it would have been nice to have him near her, she felt much safer when he was around.
The girl looked up at the pale moon, still beautiful
“Wonder where Angemon and Myotismon is”
She looked around, but there was no sign of the two love-birds anywhere, she guessed she could go find Monochromon but she was a little reluctant about going near the dinosaur digimons, they tended to be a little too rough on humans when it came to play fights..
..If you could call being thrown around by a two tons dinosaur play fighting..
Kaya sighed once more and walked past the first trees and into the dense forest, she could feel dry leaves and branches under her feet and the feeling brought back memories of the digital jungle and days at Dragon eye lake, Patamon swimming around in the water, Gomamon fishing and..
“I told you to stay away, I don’t want to be a part of your foolish party”..
Kaya froze immediately and looked around, there was really nothing there but she was sure someone just spoke to her. The girls amber eyes scanned the area but found absolutely nothing, whoever the owner of the voice was he didn’t want to be found.
“I understand that..” Kaya said, her voice calm and friendly as she continued to search for the voices origin
“.. I didn’t want to be at the party anymore either so I came out here”
There was silence, for a few seconds Kaya wondered wheter the voice had really been real of a figment of her imagination. A shadow somewhere to her left moved and she spun around immediately but didn’t see anything in the sparse light from the moon above.
“I don’t want company, go somewhere else”
Kaya was stunned, she stood still for a moment, amber eyes focused on the nothingness in front of her, then she crossed her arms stubbornly with a huff
“I have just as much right to be here as you… and why don’t you want to be part of the party”
There was silence again, she could hear someone move around but could not pinpoint which direction the sound came from.
“I don’t belong with the others, I don’t belong anywhere”
Kaya looked around but still found nothing, the girl sighed and surrendered. She walked a few steps forwards to a tree stump, it may have been a mighty tree once but now it was just a moss covered piece of dead wood. She sat down on it with a smirk, eyes closed in fatigue, it had been a long evening after all and she couldn’t see the person she was talking too anyway. She listened closely but the other being had stopped moving and now the soft sound of wind rushing through leaves was all that she could hear.
“Feeling emo?”
There was a snort of anger, very animal like, it had to bee from a digimon, Kaya snickered and raised her hands into the air in mock defeat
“Just kidding, calm down”
The voice didn’t say anything and the digimon didn’t move, Kaya rested her head in her hands, arms resting on her knees and they stayed like that for a while basking in the shared silence and the sounds of the night, if one listened closely the faint sounds of a party could be heard carried with the winds from east. The air smelled like frost and soil. Kaya could feel water soak through her dress from the wet wood under her but she didn’t care, the girl sat with closed eyes, face turned upwards towards the gentle moon. When the voice spoke again it almost startled her
“Who are you anyway”
Kaya turned her head downwards but didn’t open her eyes, in the darkness behind her closed eyelids she could imagine the digimons eyes, bright, shinning in the darkness. His voice was mild but sad, beautiful but haunted, it was a sin to make a voice that smooth and beautiful sound sad, it was a hollow echoe in the forest that chilled Kaya more than the cold winds against her bare skin
“My name is Kaya, I came here with the other tamers from Drive city”
She opened her eyes and was met with a silver landscape, the last clouds had drawn away from the midnight sky and left the moon completely alone but even in the silver glow she could not see who she was talking to.
“And who are you?”
She was sure that she could hear breathing from somewhere behind her but managed to suppress the urge to turn around or look over her shoulder
“No one important” The voice answered from behind her, she was fairly sure that he was not far away from her and for a moment she felt the panic blossom in her veins
“Are you a student from the academy?”
“Not anymore, I quit”
Kaya turned her head a little, not enough to look at the digimon behind her but enough to let him know she was listening
“Why did you quit?”
An irritated huff, she closed her eyes again and locked out the silver world
“Why do you care?”
Kaya smiled, she knew that tone well, Myotismon had used it only two hours ago, the “back off” tone.
It made her sad to hear such a young sounding voice use that tone on her
“Not for any particular reason, just making small talk”
“I don’t like small talk”
Kaya smiled softly
“It’s nice to talk to someone every now and then, even if you’re not talking about anything important”
She opened her eyes once more and stared down at her hands, she started cleaning her nails even though there was not a speck of dirt on them.
“Nice weather isn’t it?”
The voice did not answer, but she could feel his presence, he was moving closer to her, she just hoped he didn’t betray the trust she had put in him when she chose to respect his silent wish not to be seen
“I like it, I like rain too but this dress is not created for bad weather if you know what I mean”
She stared up at the moon again
“The moon is very bright tonight and it´s not even full yet”
She tilted her head and smiled
“Myo-chan likes full moon nights”
She could almost hear the voice´s owner stare at her back with curious eyes
“Myo-chan?”
The girl chuckled
”Oh so you CAN speak?”
The dark figure hissed but it was not threatingly, Kaya started picking at her nails again, she wondered if they would look good with pink on them, or black
“Myo-chan is one of my partners, he is in a relationship with my second oldest partner Angemon but you could never get Myo-chan to admit that, he would rather die than have people think he is a living being with feelings? He´s a Myotismon”
She shifted uncomfortably on the tree stump, her bottom was completely soaked, how could a piece of rotten wood contain that much water?
“How many partners do you have?”
Kaya stopped her fidgeting and tapped her chin as if in thought
“I would saaaay… enough”
The tamer grinned into thin air
“I have a lot of partners, but they are not something you can count, we are a family”
“Family?”
Kaya nodded
“Family”
Then there was silence again. The minutes came and went along with the passing clouds that cast the forest in shadow, fireflies hummed in the air every now and then, their soft bodies emitting a ghost like glow that Kaya found very fascinating, she watched them as they flew by
And landed in the trees where they sat and hummed to each other.
It seemed like an hour but was probably less before Kaya addressed the voice again
“Ready to tell me why you quit the academy now?”
She heard claws click against the tree stump, so her mister mysterious had claws, that didn’t really narrow down her options that much but it was better than nothing
“I… I didn’t fit in, I´m not like the others”
Kaya frowned, why did that sentence seem so familiar?
….Oh right!
Myotismon!
The girl sighed sadly
“Why do you think you’re an outcast?”
“Because I’m not normal”
Kaya smiled, but it was a smile filled with loathing directed towards the many who must have convinced the young being that he somehow didn’t belong
“You’re a virus”
It didn’t take a cats hearing to pick up the surprised gasp from the dark figure, she could hear him back away from her
“How do you know!”
The tamer played with a lock of her copper red hair, twirling the threads around one pale finger
“Most of my partners are virus digimons, and most of them grew up with the feeling of being hated for what they were and hated for what they would become”
The voice came closer again, Kaya felt relief, she didn’t want him to go now, she enjoyed his company
“And what are they now?”
The question was filled with anger and loathing, she guessed that it was directed against himself
“They are what they want to be”
The voice hissed
“No they aren’t, what if they wanted to be heroes, what if they wanted to help people but couldn’t because they are virus types and their souls are as black as themselves, they are evil aren’t they!?”
Kaya blinked, she was quiet for a while, she needed to think, she had to be careful with her answer
“ I guess they are in some people’s eyes, but that´s not their fault, it´s mine”
There silence
“What do you mean?”
Kaya closed her eyes and but her bottom lip until it hurt, could she tell, she would regret it later, she knew that, but she had no choice, she had to talk some sense into this lost soul
“I’m a demon lord apprentice, do you know what that is?”
The figure was silent, he didn’t even move, she flinched when the deep growl she had been expecting finally came
“You’re one of the demon lords servants?”
Kaya shook her head, hair falling around her downturned face until a veil of copper hid her eyes from view
“Not a servant, I follow the demon lords because my digimons have been wronged by the ones who are supposed to be good”
“What do you mean?”
Curiosity, Kaya smiled and moved her hand backwards so she could lean her weight on it
“Are you evil?”
The digimon sniffled
“..yes..”
Kaya shook her head
“Have you ever hurt another digimon intentionally?”
“No!”
“Have you ever killed someone for fun?”
“NO!”
Kaya smiled, she crossed her legs and place her free hand in her lap
“Well, then you’re a good digimon aren’t you? If you only do good things?”
The voice didn’t answer, Kaya nodded
“The true evil digimons are the ones who made you believe you couldn’t be good just because you’re a virus, virus digimons are not evil, they are not BORN evil, look at most Wormmons, or Gazimons, many of them aren’t evil, but virus digimons can be turned evil easily because vaccine and data digimons all believe them to be evil, do you follow me?”
She didn’t get an answer but could hear the digimon move so she assumed that he nodded at her back
“If you chose not to be evil then don’t be and then to the Dark pit with what other digimons tell you cause in the end you’re the one who decided what side your on and whether your evil or good”
“Your evil”
Kaya shook her head with a tired sigh, she glanced out into the night, a cloud had covered the moon and the landscape had darkened once more, the smell of soil and wet leaves was strong, it would soon be raining but she couldn’t find it in her to care about that at all
“I do what I think is right and so does my digimons”
“But the digimons you work for are evil!”
Kaya bit her bottom lip again and this time she could taste the metallic tang of blood in her tongue as her teeth punctured the soft flesh
“No, perhaps some demon lords but not Lucemon, he wants to win this war and make all digimons equal, no more “were angel digimons so we can do what the hell we want” the good digimons must pay for what they have done to all of us, must pay for what they have put us through”
“ I.. They..”
She could hear her mysterious friend shift nervously; she was tipping his world upside down
“But the angels are good”
Kaya snorted
“I had a boyfriend once you know, and I loved him, I loved him a lot, but the angels wanted him to win their war for him so they caught me and told him that if he didn’t want to lose me he had to cooperate, after a while they even made it seems as if I died and I almost did, he agreed to their terms and was given the digiegg of destiny and… and he..”
Kaya´s hands were turning white and crescent were forming in her palm where her nails were digging into her skin, she held back the tears but only barely
“He changed because of tha stupid thing, when I finally saw him he told me that he had to fight this war, had to be the good knight and all, he promised to be back but…”
Kaya held up one hand and showed the silver chain hanging around her wrist
“He never returned, he died out there fighting for something he didn’t want to be a part of, and that’s not all the angels did, they wronged most of my digimons or the other “good” digimons did, Bearmons father was a village protector who fell in love with an evil Youkomon, she gave birth to Bearmon, Weregarurumon, Bearmons father, didn’t want to have a child and left the village, when the villagers found out that Bearmon was half virus they rejected him, he almost died until he became a rookie, when they saw how powerful he could become they decided to raise him to be the new village protector, they wanted to USE him, Piedmon…. No, that’s not my story to tell… but he lost his first partner because of those bastards!”
Kaya got up from the tree stump and started pacing back and forth, never looking at the mysterious digimons
“Myotismon was born by two angels and hated his entire life for being half virus digimons, when he defended himself one night against some other digimons who tried to hurt him they cast him out of heaven, he ended up giving his wings to a demon lord so that he could become entirely evil, he wanted to belong to one side and since the angels didn’t want him..”
Kaya fumed and kicked a branch lying in her path, her skin was flushed with anger and her eyes blazing with hell fire, hell has no fury like a woman scorned
“Metamormon almost died because some angels had told the digi-destinies to kill him, Puppetmon´s partner was killed because his human tried defending a virus digimon the digimon guardians wanted eliminated, and I don’t know about Leviamon but the angels did something to him once and he can hardly stand being near even my Patamon now… Patamon, he was cast down from heaven because he wanted to spare me when the angels caught me, they wanted to erase my memory of the digital world and take my partners away from me, he helped me escape, the angels had him marked a a traitor, he carries a virus sign on his right shoulder now, but its still good, his last digivolution is Virus Cherubimon, you should see him and Venommyotismon, they are both too powerfull to think straight but they are like kittens around each other, nuzzling each other and being all cute”
Kaya ended her little speech after that. She sat down on the tree stump with and exhausted sigh, shoulders still tense
“They abuse the power that has been given to them, they don’t want to tolerate others”
The tamer looked up at the dark sky when a lightning sprang across the heavens like a deer, fast and almost invincible, the moaning voice of thunder roared through the forest like a giants call
“I sometimes don’t like being the… “evil” one my friend, and I often regret having chosen the path I did but its who I am and the world needs evil to be good doesn’t it?”
Another lightning sprang across the sky, Kaya looked at the trees while they were illuminated by the sharp white light, it looked ghastly
“Besides, there’s a little virus in all digimons, virus digimons may not be evil but they have special needs, just like angels and warrior digimons need to save others –in their own weird way at times- virus digimons need to destroy, but that doesn’t mean they are evil, since I’m evil my digimons are evil but were still a family, we love each other and we can befriend others..”
Kaya smiled and paused when another roll of thunder came over them, the wind was getting a little rough and much colder
“My best friend is a core guardian, a follower of Azulongmon and I respect that, he isn’t on my side and I’m not on his but we help each other, there is a plague in the digital world and I’m helping him find it along with other tamers, good and bad ones, were not really that different unless were on the battlefield”
“Have you ever killed?”
Kaya nodded
“Yes, actually I killed one of my own digimons, Dorumon was a royal knight once, Metamormon killed him on my command, when he was reborn in the dark pit he started following me everywhere and in the end it turned out that he was one of my partners but my digivice hadn’t been able to connect us before because he was good and I was not, he no longer remembers being a knight but he is still one of the sweetest and most heroic digimons I know even though he is on the darker side now, I think he felt alone when he was one the light side, he didn’t have a family, now he does and he´s content enough, that’s why he doesn’t want to remember”
Kaya smiled
“He is a true hero, he saves many lives every single day, he protects the villages where virus digimons lives from other digimons who wants them to be gone… Normal digimons seem to think that just because a digimon is a virus type he doesn’t deserve to have a home”
Kaya snorted
“He helps people sometimes, normal tamers who are losing in battles against wild digimons, not because he gains anything from it but because unlike the angels and the virus busters we care for the tamers and digimons caught in between this fight, I admit I have taken digimons from their tamers and killed them but they are reborn and the tamers learn their place, if they don’t we send their digimons data to the dark pit where they are reborn in their virus forms, we get a lot of new dark tamers that way, when they find out how this world really works they join us, we´re not all friends but we are a family and Lucemon is some kind of very awkward dad”
Kaya could feel the presence moving closer, the voice was inches away from her, she could hear him breathing. The red haired girl suddenly burst into laughter
“He grounded me once you know! I was at Dragon eye lake and this guy wanted to kill Azulongmon on Lucemons orders but my I just couldn’t do it you know, cause this guy Nagato was killing and harming other tamers digimons for no reason at all, so I helped the good guys, Azulongmon died anyway but when I got home he grounded me for two weeks.. I stayed with Piedmon that whole time it was really fun, there was this one time when…

"ITS SO UNFAIR!!"
"Mmhm"
"I didnt deserve that!"
"Mm-mm"
"I should tell him just how unfair that was!"
"Mmhm"
Kaya sat down on the black bed and stared at the room wall, she could not believe that Lucemon had teleported her away from dragon eye lake..
IT WAS UNFAIR!
And then he started yelling at her and grounded her..
Grounded her for heavens sake! How was the even possible when they weren't related?
At least Piedmon kept her company. She enjoyed talking to him, always had, he was like a half crazy annoying big brother in some weird way she did not want to think about because it might cost her what sanity she had left
" You know, you could answer me in words"
"Mhmm"
"Maniac"
"I love you to Kay"
She couldn't help but giggle before she turned around and mock glared at the dark digimon, she stuck out her tongue at him, Piedmon did the same, several seconds passed....
.. then they both burst into laughter, hers sweet and soft his loud and scary, they managed to scare all of the smaller minions in the castle away for three hours.
Lucemon grounded them both for that, but it was worth it in the end

“He grounded you again? Really?”
Kaya snickered
“Really, it was sooo embarrassing but still fun”
The pair fell into silence, basking in the feel of nature and the cold wind
The voice was the first to recover
“So… I’m not… different”
Kaya huffed
“Who told you that you were different in the first place?”
“..my classmates”
“And the teachers didn’t say anything?”
“Why should they, the others were right. I’m a dark digimon, I cant be a hero because im a virus, people fear me”
“NO!”
Kaya caught herself before she whirled around and gripped he digimon in frustration
“There is nothing wrong with you, just because you’re a virus that doesn’t mean you cant be a hero form some people… You’re a hero for me”
She could feel the frown, could feel the disbelief of the digimon behind her
“I´m your hero? Why?”
Kaya shrugged
“You talked to me when I felt alone, saved me from being lonely, that’s a start is it not?”
“Guess it is”
The girl shifted on the three stump, one of her hands reached backwards and touched something warm and alive, she heard the voice gasp and felt the muscle tense in the hands she had grabbed, claws, reptile skin, she gave the hand a soft squeeze hand stroked a thumb across his hand reassuringly
“You fit in perfectly sweetie, if anyone think you don’t deserve to be a part of this world, deserves to be a hero then they are the stupid ones”
"But im evil, im dark, other digimons and tamers fear me!"
"I dont fear you, I actually like you"
Kaya feared she had gone too far when the hand withdrew from hers, but it was only for one short second before something heavy and alive pressed itself against her back, sobbing pitifully.
She turned around.
Agumon?
A black Agumon?
“Hi”
The reptile digimon looked up, eyes filled with unshed tears
“Hi..”
Kaya opened her arms and that was all it took, the little rookie walked into the protective circle of her arms, buried his snout in the crook of her neck and started crying like a lost Wanyamon whilst Kaya moved her hands in soothing circles on the digimons back, whispering soft words into his ear
“It’s okay to cry, I’m here, ssssh, everything’s going to be okay”
“I just want to belong!”
“I know, I know honey and you do, you do belong, those idiots don’t know what they are talking about”
She didn’t know how long she sat with the crying digimons in her arms but at some pint it started raining and at some point the Agumon cried himself to sleep, now Kaya sat, soaked to the bone and watched as Black Agumon nuzzled into her, seeking warmth and protection from a world that would not accept him just because he was different.
She stilled when the rain suddenly stopped touching her kin, she turned her head and found herself in the company of both Myotismon and Angemon, one of the angels wings were hovering above her, shielding her from the icy rain
“We have been looking everywhere for you Kaya, you made us quite worried and…”
The angel tilted his head and looked closed at the sleeping digimon in Kaya´s arms
“Who is that?”
Kaya looked down at the sleeping form, she ran a hand down his side and smiled at the happy sigh of content that rewarded her movement. She looked up, amber eyes glowing in the dark nights
”I think he´s family Angemon”
She looked down, and for a moment the dark digivice she had left in her hotel room across town started glowing, showing the sign of darkness as it had done many times before when Kaya had found yet another soul mate.
The tamer smiled down at the Black Agumon with warm eyes and tightened her hold on him
“he´s family”

The end  

Little Pinch of Ginger

Rasenshurikennero

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:24 pm
Nero fiddled with his unkempt red hair. He had been nervous all day, meeting a scholar of the digital world. Nero was honored to be invited and now as he waited to see agumon hakase the human was downright nervous. Gomamon as perky as ever tapped a fin on his shouldern,"Don't worry nero as long as you be yourself I'm sure agumon hakase will be fine." Nero sighed and walked into the tent which held an elderly digimon. He wore a graduation cap on his head over grey hair and a proffessor's coat over his lizard body. The elderly digimon took off his cap and took a bow. "Welcome is there anything I could do for you.."

The human scratched the back of his head,"Er.. no need for you to be so polite sir,"
The agumon smiled,"Sorry sonny, in my time that is how we greeted eachother. I remember when I was a boy," He was interrupted by Nero.
"I'm sorry sir, but we aren't here for story time."
Slightly annoyed the digimon took a seat on his desk and pointed to a couch for Nero to sit. The boy nodded and took a seat Gomamon on his lap. Agumon turned to face Nero,"Well get on with it boy I don't have all day."
Nero cleared his throat and began,"Sir, we've been traveling around for awhile and I need your advice on a matter, I've been searching for a certain," He was then interrupted by elderly digimon.
"If you want my help it will come at a price."
Nero seemingly desperate surged to his feet,"Please sir this is very important, money is no object,"
Agumon Hakase shook his head leaving a couple of grey hair's on his chair. The digimon closed a folder he had been studying and got out of his chair. His eyes met with Nero's and for a second they stared at eachother.
"My age is great, I seek no money. If you want the information I will give it to you in exchange for a good deed."
The human considered his options, he could cross his arms in protest but what good would that do? He decided to submit and turned back to the agumon.
"Alright what do you wish..?"
Agumon hakase went back to his desk and opened up a file cabinet. With his claws he fingered through a variety of folders until pulling up a rather large one. "This is the file of a student, he is a black agumon. We would've kicked him out by now but most of the teachers feel sympathy for what happened to him. I simply wish for you to talk to him,"
Nero sat back down on the couch and was handed the file. He opened it to see the digimon's permanent record. Gomamon peered over his shoulder and commented,"Whoah this kid looks bad to the bone."
Nero nodded in agreement and handed the agumon back his file,"Alright I agree but I will not promise anything, and when I return you do me the favor."
-------------------------
Later that day Nero had found the spot where Black agumon often hid when ditching school. He stood there now with gomamon waiting patiently. After a particularly long amount of time waiting the partners saw a black dot coming towards them. Quickly they made themselves scarce and hid behind a rather large rock. They were currently on an abandoned beach, the sand was a rather nasty color of brown but the water was a beautiful untouched blue. Many pebbles protruded from the shore giving the "Rocky Shore" it's name. A black digimon walked onto the shore and sat down ignoring the uncomfortable rocks. The digimon began to pick up rocks from the sand and tossed it into the blue water. PLOP, a rock broke the peaceful surface of the water and the agumon frowned. Nero shushed gomamon and watched as tears began to streak down the digimon's face. "This world.. I hate it!" He shouted bashing his claws into the ground.

Nero chose now to make his appearance. He stepped out from the rock with a cocky smile and interupted the digimon's self loathing. "Stop this now, crying won't solve your problems."
The agumon surprised by his words backpedaled hitting his head on the boulder. Rubbing the bump he scowled,"Go away human this is none of your business." The agumon was desperately trying to rub off the tears from his eyes. Nero gritted his teeth as his mind analyzed the situation again. Strategies formed in his head, each was better than what he had planned. His nature was starting to show though, he was going to stick with his original plan.

The human picked up a rock and tossed it at the black agumon,"Why do you hate yourself,"
The rookie digimon sniveled,"I.. my heart is black I don't deserve to be liked." The human clenched his fist,"Don't expect me to come and hold you, I'm here to help you, teach you and change you I won't sit there and tell you it's okay. Truth is it won't be okay until you accept who you are."

The black agumon had caught the rock and started to become defensive,"I.. I didn't want you to hold my hand. I.. I'm fine by myself."
Nero stepped back, those words made him remember something.
"I don't want your help, I don't want anybody's help. I'll solve this problem by myself and I will destroy all in my way."
"Rasen this isn't you, Hack is destroying you."
"Hack isn't destroying me, it's making me stronger. My mind has never been this sharp."
"Rasen.."
"Stop calling me rasen my name is Nero!"

The human reconsidered his strategy, he needed to finish this.
His voice became angry,"You were such a kind koromon, but now the only thing you care about is yourself. Let me tell you something no matter how much the darkness consumes you there is still that bit of light in your heart."
Blackagumon grasped his chest,"The light.. in my heart,"
He remembered, what it was like to love. His perspective on life changed with those words and he looked at nero. "Light it can't exist without the darkness can it."
Nero nodded,"The light and dark, when the universe was raw it was simply a matter of balance. Dark is not evil, nor is it good. Light can be good or evil. It's the intentions of its user not the darkness itself."
----------------
Black agumon had found a new perspective on life and Nero had completed his mission. He trekked back through the mud to the tent of agumon hakase. Expecting him the proffessor smiled,"Now for your request."
Nero interupted him,"No, no payment is needed, I will find what I wish myself."
The elderly digimon smiled,"Alright but a certain fellow you just talked to would like to help you with that."
A black agumon waved at Nero from a booth. The wave foretold many adventures to come and a new bond which had formed between a man and digimon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:48 pm
Alright one more hour for entries..  

Ninja Ryroki

Ninja Ryroki

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:03 pm
Rasenshurikennero wins the rp contest!
I will now make the art I'll have it posted by tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:00 pm
DAMMIT!!! And I just finished my story...lol  

iZann

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:47 am
Aw I worked so many hours on that darn Black Agumon rp...
Oh well, I still get Tsunimon! biggrin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:46 am
Pummel_musss
Aw I worked so many hours on that darn Black Agumon rp...
Oh well, I still get Tsunimon! biggrin

You can only win 1 digimon pummel..  

ilinkzeldi

Ninja Ryroki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:38 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)