Submit

Want gold?
sure!
100%
 100%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 70

Fallicious Flavor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:57 pm
On the lighter side, I just genned a funny one I an almost positive a 12 year old would say.

What I typed:
Oh my god, run for your lives, the Grammar Police are here!

What an AOL kid user would type:
OMG RUN FOR UR LIEVS TEH GRMMAR POLIEC R HERA!!!1111 LOL

heh heh heh  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:46 pm
I WANT A TURKEY 2 TAEK BATH IN DA SINK SO I DONT HAEV 2 EAT A DIRTY TURKEY ON THX!11!11! OMG WTF SI TAHT 2 MUCH 2 ASK FOR???!!!!! OMG LOL

TRANESLATE TO --->I want a turkey to take bath in the sink so i dont have to eat a dirty turkey on thanksgiving. Is that to much to ask for?  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:10 pm
What I typed: I showed this to my mother and sister, and they found it to be quite amusing.

What it regurgitated: I SHOW3D THES 2 MAH MOTH3R AND SIST3R AND THEY FOUND IT 2 B QUIET MUSNG!!1!!1!1! OMG LOL

I struggled with my English courses in high school and college, and even I find this to be unacceptable.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:43 pm
MAN NOTHNG MAEKS MA FEL MORE OUT OF 2UCH TAHT HAVNG 2 TOK LIEK IDIOT VIA A TRANSLA2R!!!!!1!!!  

Lady Asherat

Eloquent Elocutionist

2,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:19 pm
This is awesome. Now I can understand the whippersnappers, maybe.

Or in Kid-speak:

THES SI AEWSOM3!!1!!11 WTF NOW I CAN UND3RSTAND TEH WHIPERSNAP3RS MAYB!11!!!! WTF LOL  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:36 pm
Ouch! That's what happens when I click a poll and glance at a thread without clicking the link first. For a moment I thought I'd somehow been rerouted to the Chatterbox. Pissed me off until I realized I was still in the guild and should probably have read through it a little better. Do you really want me to run that through the translator? Please say "No."  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Amarella Harte

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:56 am
Wretched Soul
Ouch! That's what happens when I click a poll and glance at a thread without clicking the link first. For a moment I thought I'd somehow been rerouted to the Chatterbox. Pissed me off until I realized I was still in the guild and should probably have read through it a little better. Do you really want me to run that through the translator? Please say "No."
rofl I WISH I CUD HAEV SEN UR FAEC!11!11!!! OMG LOL Oops sorry, I mean: I wish I could have seen your face!

Thanks for sharing the translator! That was quite amusing! I just wish I had one that worked the other way around so I could understand them.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:55 am
I put in "This is a poor use of the English Language."

I got "THES SI A POR UES OF TEH ENGLISH LANGUAEG
!!!1!!1!1 OMG LOL"  

Tillisnut

Aged Survivor

23,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Voter 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:54 pm
Amarella Harte
Wretched Soul
rofl I WISH I CUD HAEV SEN UR FAEC!11!11!!! OMG LOL Oops sorry, I mean: I wish I could have seen your face!

Thanks for sharing the translator! That was quite amusing! I just wish I had one that worked the other way around so I could understand them.

I WISH I CUD HAEV SEN HIS FAEC 2 - WUD HAEV BAN PRIECLES - CRANKY OLD COT TAHT HA IS!!!1!!!11 WTF *STIX 2NGU3 OUT AT JAK* HEHE (I wish I could have seen his face, too - would have been priceless - cranky old coot that he is. *Sticks tongue out at Jack* heehee)

Translation for what he said: OUCH!!1!11 OMG WTF TAHTS WUT HAP3NS WHEN I CLIK A POL AND GLANCA AT A THR3AD WITHOUT CLIKNG DA LINK FIRST!!1!!!11! FOR A MOMENT I THOUGHT ID SOMEHOW B3N R3ROUT3D 2 TEH CHATERBOX!1!!1! WTF LOL PISED MA OF UNTIL I REALIEZD I WAS STIL IN DA GUILD AND SHUD PROBABLEY HAEV R3AD THROUGH IT A LITL3 BTAR!!!1!111 LOL DO U RILLY WANT M3 2 RUN TAHT THROUGH TEH TRANSLA2R?!???!??! OMG LOL PLZ SAY NO!111!!1 OMG twisted *Runs off to send it to him via PM*

And yes, I am enjoying the translator, but would like to see it work in reverse as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:34 pm
LOL U GUYS R AEWSOM3!11!!1! WTF ) ITS BAN SO FUN SENG WUT AVERYONA HAS MAED OF THES WABSIET!!1!1!11 OMG WTF LOL THOUGH I AGRE IT WUD B V3RY NIEC 2 HAEV IT IN R3V3RS3 SO WE CUD UNDARSTAND THEM BTAR!1!1!!! LOL
Or rather, lol You guys are awesome! smile It's been so fun seeing what everyone has made of this website. Though I agree, it would be very nice to have it in reverse so we could understand them better.  

Azure Alexea

jessies_angel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:00 am
bump  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:29 am
I got to thinking about a translator to under stand them. Maybe we don't really want to? For example, here is a link to an RP
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11899901

This is from a guild I just found. A whole guild dedicated to poor text and grammer.

A quote from their home page:"iF UR SCARD OFF SPEKIN LIEK TIS,
TEHN GTFO CUZ WE DIDNT LERN 2 SPEL FKRS. GAT OVR IT."

For those of you who still want a translator, the guild's 'Introduce Yourself' thread comes complete with a
DICTIONARY FOR THE BAD SPELLING  

Amarella Harte

Azure Alexea

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:05 pm
I think my eyes are bleeding from reading those links. burning_eyes
Your right, maybe it's better not to understand them!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:30 pm
See, I was hoping it would help me with some basic phrases, like:

It's time to go to bed now.

Have you finished your homework?

Don't climb on the furniture, you might break something.

It doesn't matter what name he called you, that still doesn't give you a right to behave in that manner.

It doesn't matter how much you love him, you're still not old enough to behave in that manner.

What did I tell you about climbing on the furniture?

Why aren't you in bed?

Didn't I ask you if you had any homework?

Well, you should have thought of that BEFORE you put it in the blender.

Please don't climb on the furniture.

All right! That's it! Everybody get in bed RIGHT NOW!

...Bevause I don't think they're hearing the same thing I'm saying.  

Harbone
Crew

Amarella Harte

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:21 am
Harbone
See, I was hoping it would help me with some basic phrases, like:

It's time to go to bed now.

Have you finished your homework?

Don't climb on the furniture, you might break something.

It doesn't matter what name he called you, that still doesn't give you a right to behave in that manner.

It doesn't matter how much you love him, you're still not old enough to behave in that manner.

What did I tell you about climbing on the furniture?

Why aren't you in bed?

Didn't I ask you if you had any homework?

Well, you should have thought of that BEFORE you put it in the blender.

Please don't climb on the furniture.

All right! That's it! Everybody get in bed RIGHT NOW!

...Bevause I don't think they're hearing the same thing I'm saying.

rofl rofl rofl rofl  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces