Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
I bet you have some pretty decent stories to tell 8) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea?
  Ya! This could be fun!
  Laaaame! *rolls eyes*
View Results

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:44 pm
Fool me once, shame on... shame on you,

That was a great story, Nems`! I was on the edge of my seat worrying about you getting caught.

Fool me... you can't get fooled again.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:10 am
lol. I am glad I didn't because it would be hard to tell the parents.. 'yes I got suspended because I threw a lunch tray away'

sweatdrop

In 8th grade. I threw away a girl's notebook out the window. Almost didn't grad. gonk  

Nemsy

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:26 am

*sarcasm* You were one of those boring kids that never got into an trouble, weren't you? *sarcasm*

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:48 am
I actually didn't! I got other people to take the blame. I am smart that way. Since they were already trouble makers it made it easier for me. xd

Nemsy

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:42 am

I think that I, now, understand why I like Matt McGuire from 'Lizzie McGuire' so much. I am the type of person who would love to get credit for my work. If I were to do something bad in class, then I would want to take credit for it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:50 am
What's something bad that you have done?

It was funny though who would believe that a straight A, band nerd, teacher's pet student would be responsible for such idiotic acts. ^^;

That's why I didn't get in trouble because my teachers would say what an angel I was, that I didn't do it that I couldn't do anything bad. hahahahahaaa..

Ah, I be mean. Even when I forgot to do my homework. They let me turn it in late without getting points off for it being late. But then the other students got mad because they got points taken off, and I ended getting lower grades. Jerks. = u=!

xB

Nemsy

Yogurt Man

Swashbuckling Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:56 am
[Shiro Petto]
Yogurt0Man
Marines for the win. Semper Fi.

@Kitsune
She's some Country Singer. She's probably gonna become really famous someday. Who knows.

Isn't she already famous? She dated Joe Jonas. So she's already famous razz

-_- No. Just no. If anything she earned notoriety for that. Jonas brothers suck. Miley Cyrus should dump whichever one she's dating, as much as she sucks too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:16 pm
You guys all have such good stories!
I have such a boring life sweatdrop

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Nemsy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:37 am
No you don't Song. Tell us about how you met your hubby. biggrin

@Yogurt bear - She became pretty much famous because of them. But she also has that she's gorgeously pretty.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:27 am
Oh here you go. Im with this guy named Ross. And We've be together for a while now. We hang out with if two best friends a lot sometimes to. And one of them [the older one] likes me. I mean he really likes me. Like wants me to leave ross and slepp with him likes me... HA pretty great right? xd gonk  

TrueBlood225

Nemsy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:32 am
Nu. u.u That's bad.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:55 am

Let's see here... I watched Lassie rather than doing my schoolwork once (I loved Lassie when I was younger). When I was a mere child, I cussed out somebody who lived down the street from me for no other reason than that I didn't like him. I skipped home-school a few times just so that I could go hang out with my next door neighbor. I got out of being grounded by putting on acts that had me fake crying. There were other things which I did that I don't remember, but chances are that they were pretty bad. (I know, it isn't fair that I can count stuff that I did at home or int the neighborhood just because I was home-schooled.) I know, I was an evil child... I did many good deeds as well, though.

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nemsy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:04 am
I have to laugh. I read that all wrong. Thought you were saying that you skipped home. Like the skipping all happy like.

And, that you had Lassie..

sweatdrop

I need my red blood cells..

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:15 pm
@Yogi: MILEY IS A GIRL THAT SHOULD BE BORN DISFIGURED!!!!!! I hate her. Nick is over Miley but SHE isn't. She stupird!

@Nems`: Miley isn't pretty! A pretty person doesn't wear make up. She'll look pretty with her natural beauty not with fake beauty.  

[Shiro Petto]

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:37 pm
Nems`
No you don't Song. Tell us about how you met your hubby. biggrin

Its not really funny though... but oh well. Here ya go

I was... 15, and I was called by my best friend Rissa. She said that another friend was having a sleepover. I loved going to her house. She has a hot tub! And... well when you walked into her house there was imediatly a stair down. the entire downstairs (2 bedrooms an a full bath) were hers! Big TV, all kinds of video games and computers... My geeky wet dream!
Anyways, I had my parents drop me off at Rissa's so I could get a ride with her, and saw Damon at her house. She was sitting there, and he was packing her clothes for her (She never did a lick of work herself...)
He had a bag too!!! I was not suppose to spend the night with boys... I would get grounded for life if my mom knew I had... But I risked it all anyways and didn't say anything. It was 6 girls and him... I really was not worried.

Anyways! We went over there, and played in the hot tub, and he flirted with me the entire time. I was kind of freaked because... well he was in the same grade as my lil sis. (I was a junior, him a freshman) But he was cute, so I really didn't shoot him down. Little did I know I was getting death glares and whispers about me from Rissa. Apparently she had had a crush on him. Never told me... I was jus suppose to know I guess..
That night, I ended up sleeping next to him. My blanket ended up getting soaked by one of the stupid girls using it to dry off from the hot tub with, so I was offered to share one with a good friend. Somehow (he arranged it with her I think...) She ended up with no one on her left, damon on her right, and me on his right. The blanket was more than big enough for us all.
Mina kept pulling it all night, wrapping herself in it, so damon held an arm over me, holding the blanket in place. His hands stayed away from my naughty bits so I didn't think anything of it. Besides I was really sleepy.
Apparently half way through the night, I sat up, turned to damon, said "one minute" and punched mina telling her not to snore... Damon swears he was terrified to fall asleep and let me do that to him...
We woke up in the morning and... well I have a bit of a habbit at night... I cannot sleep with pants on. I kick them off at night. I guess I did that night... and everyone tortured damon about "molesting" me. He was so freaked out... Still makes me laugh, his face when he realized my pants were gone...
(Kind of a side note, we fell asleep that night watching phantom of the opera, and thats "our" special movie...)
Long story short, he came an visited me for a couple weeks (he lived right down the street from me, and I had cable, internet, and video games, he had none) and Rissa started calling me a man stealer and turned all of my friends against me... I was not dating him at the time.
I figured, I like him, I am getting in trouble for dating him, but not... Might as well.
She made high school, hell for me. I graduated early, and moved out with him when I was 17.
We have been together ever since.

Told ya... its not really funny ^.^;

§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games