Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
2 hours to do my hair!!! DX! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nems says "enlighten me with knowledge
  and add a poll to every topic!"
View Results

daft alchemist

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:19 am
Yeah, I'm like Song except my hair is too short for ponytails right now. Or if my bangs aren't going to the side like they should, I just spray some hairspray onto my brush and brush them to the side, but that's about it. Doesn't take a lot of work for my hair. I'm no good with styling and stuff anyway.

However, getting my hair cut is a whole nother story. I have very fine hair but a very thick head of hair. A stylist can wash it, cut it, and dry it just to find that the cut didn't work right and then have to chip away at it for an hour more. One time I got stuck with this newb of a hair stylist and it took 5 hours for her to finish cutting and coloring my hair, and it did not turn out well. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:26 am
Fool me once, shame on... shame on you,

Don't you just hate those newb stylists? I had many of those until I found this one guy that could cut hair better than most girls can... Then I found out that there was a reason that he cut hair so well, and so did his workplace. I didn't really see him after that... which kind of saddened me.

There was this girl who cut my hair almost as well as the guy cut my hair, but then I couldn't afford to get my hair cut by stylists any longer. It saddened me when I knew that I wasn't going to go back and see her seeing as how she did my semi-goth look so well.

Now, I just get my hair cut by my brother who has the cheapest way to cut hair. He bought his own clipper set because he thought that it would be a good idea not to use his money for a stylist. (I guess that an almost crew-cut is good enough for me until I can afford stylists again.)

Fool me... you can't get fooled again.

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nemsy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:36 am
I use to own a salon. When it closed we took all the stuff. BUT you would think I would know how to cut hair. Guess what? I dun't.

I laugh now.

So, we have our clippers and our chair, and our hair dyes and our everything. But we still go to a hair salon.

I don't trust anyone to chop off my hair. I let them know how and how short I want my hair and they screw up. I have gone to all the salons around my block no one has done a good job. And, it takes forever to grow my hair..

Ugh, it does irk me.

They make so much mistakes. There is one place where I have found the perfect person to chop off my hair. The only thing is that she is only there on the weekends. Least time I have to go anywhere.

User Image

Serg I do know, I had my hair cut by newbies, and it sucks. I actually wanted to see if I can get my own hair stylist, which I found, but I be stoopid and didn't get the number. lol

I had a man cut my hair and it came our exactly how I wanted it. I had short hair, which should be easy to cut.. >>!

Hmm.. I can imagine how your hair is..kinda..well no...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:36 pm
About 3 seconds.  

Yogurt Man

Swashbuckling Vampire

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:34 am
Fool me once, shame on... shame on you,

So... Nems`... You said that you used to own a salon... I am a pale boy and my hair is graying early, but I don't like to have gray hair. What kinds of colors would you recommend for somebody of the pale skin variety? I look too goth when I dye my hair black, but blond hair doesn't compliment my pale skin... I don't like brown hair, though it is my natural color. Do you have any ideas as to what might be nice colors for me to try? Oh yeah, my eyes are brown...

Fool me... you can't get fooled again.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:35 am
Join the Ph3nom's Guild
1-3 minutes.

I just have the sides go do, some hair in the center stand slanted and then the bangs go curved.
User Image
Ph3nom has stumbled upon a Katana and wants to claim it!
91k/468k

The_HugePh3nom

make me see

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:59 am
i don't really do my hair, when it was short i kind of did a few things with it, but it never took long.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:54 am
My hair is a little past waist length...so it's pretty long.
It only takes about 5 minutes or less to straighten it and about the same to blowdry it.
curling with a curling iron though....wow almost forever! Most of the time I'll spend an hour and a half on one side and then finally just give up! so usually i do it old lady style and put curlers in it and sleep in them.  

Asian_Candy_Persuasion

Dreams of Nowhere

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:42 am
uhh it takes me like and hour...!! ^ ^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:46 pm
takes me 2 and a half hours.
I am really not the kind of person to just put my hair into a ponytail.
I do something weird everyday. and I love it x3

Barefooted Poetess

Apocalypse Eternity

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:31 pm
well it depends on what I'm doing with my hair. it can take anywhere between 6-7 minutes and 40 minutes. on average it takes about 20.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:57 pm
My hair only takes me about five minutes now... I got it cut pretty short. :]  

NovelistaBug

Kaiserin Chicken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:06 am
Go go go!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:21 am
Serg - Ya, you know. I only own the salon. I didn't cut hair or any other salony stuff. Though I did do highlights on my sisters hair once. ^^

Prettiest red highlights evur. xd

Oh, but no. I would just suggest to keep yer gray hair. Accept your demise! bwahahah!

@Yogi- 3 secs?

@Phenom -can't imagine how that looks like. o.o

@Elbow - Ah.

@Candy - My sister has long hair about to her waist also. She takes forever to get her hair done!

@Hushed - Really? o.o Like do you put feathers, and jewelry? lol.

@Apo- How does it depend?

@Novy - Aw. :[

@Chicken - Interesting avi.

Nemsy

Camilla Gillis

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:21 am
Good luck!  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games