Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes
I see your leggings, but where are your pants?!?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miekka Kuoleman

Witty Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:16 am
I never noticed  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:57 am
Ok I totally know what your talking about.
My boyfriends mom does that! She's an good women, but it just doesn't really look right!
And one day she said she was gonna teach me how to dress!!! I told her No thanks I think I know how to dress just fine!!
LolZ  

Zeelora

1,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Informer 100
  • Profitable 100

Munkeyluver221

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:15 pm
I don't like when people wear only leggings. xp I couldn't do that because I would feel like I was wearing nothing. I think they're okay if you wear a skirt or a long sweater.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:16 pm
I know how you feel! I absoulutly hate it when people do that it's so ugly gonk

It's fine if you like wear a long shirt or sweater over them....but if you wear it like they're PANTS, then it's just....ugh gonk gonk gonk

I like wearing leggings they iz very comfortable and I feel weird wearing very short skirts without them........  

I IS BACON

hsmfan51

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:34 pm
I wear skirts under it because without them the leggings look terrible!Actually,I just go causal even on special occasions. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:23 am
I would feel naked in just leggings.  

Choking Smurfs

Kiki Traum

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:53 am
Ugh, yeah. DX I love wearing leggings with my favourite jeans skirt (red leggings + yellow Sonic shirt = HECK YEAH!!), but when girls wear leggings and nothing else on the bottom ... it's just gross!

When I went to school in New Jersey, pretty much ALL of the girls wore leggings like that (stupid sheep). And they had long, stick legs with little tight butts ... disgusting!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:36 pm
I once saw a black woman who came into where I work and she was wearing leggings that were the same color as her skin, I thought she wasn't wearing any clothing other than her shirt until I noticed the leggings.  

Swivils

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Trip on Acid Rainbows

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:19 pm
Some people have the body to do it, Most don't. I wear leggings as pants, but I tend to wear stockings under them, I also don't wear cloth leggings I wear
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Like that.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:38 pm
      Why are you hilighting me? >>;;
      xI think it's stupid to not where a skirt or shorts with leggings. It's disgusting, especially, when they wear the ones that were meant to be worn with a skirt. Like, one girl from my middle school wore the ones that were kinda see-through with only a shirt and you could sort of see her underwear. It made me wanna barf. But, then they have the ones that are meant to look like jeans and if you're legs are toned enough to wear them, then they're actually really cute with like a long blouse or something. So I guess I'd be undecided.User Image

Cold Oktober

Fleur_Seduisant

3,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:29 pm
Ugh, people who just wear leggings are seriously misinformed about the purpose of leggings. They are meant for more coverage not less. It's gross when people just wear leggings, you can see EVERYTHING, even when you don't want to. I rarely wear them anyways though, they make my knees look weirder.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:10 pm
I will sum up my story:

Tank top.
Leggings.
See through.
Pink Thong.

Enough said...  

deeds_13

Lady Calipso

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:17 pm
Lol! I love the title. I always hated when people did that. It's like, did your skirt fall off or did you forget to put on your pants in the bedroom?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:53 pm
leggings r ... well...o.k. but...its absulutly HORRIBLE wearing them with no pants/skirt/shorts DX u can c their buts and stuff DX DX i mean its ok to wear them with skirts/shorts ya, but by themselfs ? yucky DX. i'm more of a high knee soxs person ^^  

th3rd brok3n h3art

th3rd brok3n h3art

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:56 pm
i wonder who started this kind of trend = = its getting popular but its also bothering me very much  
04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff