Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply .-~♥::RP Subforum::♥~-.
Half-breeds can be troublesome ((Anthro/Taska)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:13 pm
Zakken notices the changes in the other's expressions at the mention of family. He frowns slightly, wondering why that made the other sad. "Yeah, I have a brother and a sister. Our parents don't really watch us all that well, so we manage to get away and have adventures. Don't you have family?" He asks, curiousity getting the better of him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:26 pm
Kiyo Cainbridge
User Image

Even though you’re near me
I need you far away
To be an ocean
To build another way

• ------ • ------ • ------ • ------ •

Kiyo seemed to freeze a moment hearing Zakken ask about his family. Diverting his gaze his mind did back flips trying to think of how to respond. He really didn't want to worry Zakken, especially after having been so kind to him before. "My family? Yeah I have a mom and dad..." Kiyo lied, though the young kit was obviously not very good in telling lies. "They're probably sleeping somewhere around here...I-I got bored...and left to go play..." Kiyo added only making it more obvious he was lying. Shifting his weight slightly Kiyo tried to turn the attention off of him, "S-So where is your brother?" Kiyo asked pretending to look around.

I need some distance
To find another road
It’s not so easy
Sorrow, such a heavy load

Taska Neko

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:31 pm
Zakken wasn't fooled by the other's lies and frowns again before placing a gentle paw on the other's shoulder. "If you need a place to stay, I know someone who would take good care of you. He's fun and gets along great with just about everyone." He says, then stops as Jiirou finally hears them and races over, tackling the both of them in his rush to no longer be alone.

"Ne, Nii-chan, you left me alone too looooong!" He wails, burrowing his brightly colored head against both kits, his tiny body shivering in fear.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:44 pm
Kiyo Cainbridge
User Image

I need you far away
To be an ocean
To build another way

Kiyo looked up feeling the others touch. "I'm fine...really," Kiyo replied showing a small smile. "Thanks for caring though," Kiyo added not wanting to be a burden to anyone. Sure it was hard living on his own, and he got lonely a lot, but he found a way to survive so far. Luckily the conversation was cut short however when a sudden force knocked into them sobbing about being left alone. Kiyo couldn't help but give a true smile. "Is this your brother you were talking about earlier?" Kiyo asked allowing the other to sob against his and Zakkenn's chest.

I need some distance
To find another road
It’s not so easy

Taska Neko

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:24 pm
Zakken blinks up at his brother, then shifts his glance back to Kiyo. "You are sure? Because it wouldn't be a problem to take you to him. And it wouldn't be a burden to him at all. He loves taking in those that need help and helping them to gain the confidence and skills they need to make their lives better."

Jiirou sniffles again, noting that, yes, his brother was ignoring him. "Nii-chan..." He sniffles once more, then looks over at Kiyo. "I... I'm Jiiro, Zakken's brother, since Nii-chan is ignoring me." He says in a soft, quiet voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:54 pm
Kiyo Cainbridge
User Image

I need you far away
To be an ocean
To build another way

Kiyo still looked a little reluctant, his feelings wavering sligtly. It really would be nice to have someone to keep him warm at night, someone he could run to if he ever got scared, someone to play with when he got lonely...someone to care for him. "I don't know..." Kiyo replied softly. It wasn't a surprise that Kiyo was a little nervous at the thought of gaining a new parent figure. He was actually fairly fragile emotionally and it shown. It wasn't that he didn't want to hope there might be someone for him, he was more worried about being abandoned again once he got attached once more. Kiyo wouldn't know what to do if something like that happened to him again.

Hearing Jiirou introduce himself Kiyo turned his attention to the other glad for a break of speaking about himself. "Nice to meet you Jiirou...my name is Kiyo, I just met your brother. He helped heal my injury earlier," Kiyo stated pulling up his paw to show the other as if it showed proof of the feat.

I need some distance
To find another road
It’s not so easy

Taska Neko

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:03 pm

Zakken frowns again, then shakes his head. "Uncle Ken's really nice. He's not really our uncle, but we call him that because he likes hanging out with us and playing games. And he wouldn't abandon you, if that's what you're afraid of." He pressed on, not enjoying the thought of anyone being alone at their age.

Jiirou sticks his tongue out at Zakken before sniffing at Kiyo's foot. "Ooooooo... Nii-chan did help! You're the only one our size we've seen lately!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:15 pm
Kiyo Cainbridge
User Image

I need you far away
To be an ocean
To build another way

Kiyo sighed lightly. It seemed Zakken would not let it go until Kiyo gave in...and so he did. "Alright...I guess it wouldn't hurt to meet him at least," Kiyo replied. That kit really was stubborn, even so Kiyo just couldn't find it in him to keep finding an excuse. It was almost as if Zakken could see right through him. The thought made Kiyo smile slightly, he would be a very good friend later that's for sure.

Jiirou's nose tickled Kiyo's foot as he sniffed making him giggle slightly. Hearing Jiirou comment about him being the only other kit they saw around lately made Kiyo blink slightly. "Really? Well...why don't we play together then? I've been wanting to play some games lately...after we find something to eat of course" Kiyo added looking over to Zakken to see if it would be alright with him as well.

I need some distance
To find another road
It’s not so easy

Taska Neko

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:21 pm

Zakken smiles largely, wriggling with excitement. With Kiyo living with Ken, that would make it easier for them to play together later on! "Okay! We can eat, play, and then go meet Uncle Ken. I'm sure you two will get along wonderfully."

Jiirou smiles as well, bouncing from foot to foot excitedly. "Food? Where?" It was obvious what his mind was thinking of most, at the moment.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:42 pm
Kiyo Cainbridge
User Image

I need you far away
To be an ocean
To build another way

Kiyo nodded softly his tail twitching nervously at the thought but it seemed he was also pretty excited himself, even if he tried to hide it. The comment from Jiirou however made Kiyo chuckle. grinning the other forgot all about his nervousness. Pawing playfully at Jiirou Kiyo joined in on his bouncing. "We'll have to look for them, think of it as a game of hide and seek. I'll help you," Kiyo added happily.

Looking around he tried to remember the last area he had visited yesterday. He remembered that it should have been nearby, he didn't want to move far in the dark. As he looked he saw a familiar rock covered in moss, one he remembered from before. "Ah! I think it's just past that rock over there. There should be a large bush a little more ahead of us filled with berries and fruits," Kiyo said getting excited as he started to remember little things that might help led them to the prize. It was like he was one a treasure hunt.

I need some distance
To find another road
It’s not so easy

Taska Neko

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:09 pm

The two boys giggle and nod, following after Kiyo. "Maybe the berries will be more ripe today and not as sour or bitter?" Zakken said hopefully, looking around as they got closer and closer to the moss covered rock.

Jiirou bounces along behind the other two, tail swishing wildly behind him.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:07 pm
Kiyo Cainbridge
User Image

I need you far away
To be an ocean
To build another way

Looking over to Zakken Kiyo shrugged lightly. "Maybe, do you prefer sweet things?" Kiyo asked curiously seeing as the other seemed to want to belive the berries would be ripe today. Kiyo prefered sweet things himself, but he ate what he had to in order to survive, Kiyo wasn't a really picky eater.

As the small group passed the moss covered rock and turned the corner a large patch of berry bushes came into sight in the distance coloring the green grass in many different colors. Kiyo's eyes lit up slightly as he beamed with pride having found it at last. "Here it is!" Kiyo grinned happily.

I need some distance
To find another road
It’s not so easy

Taska Neko

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:21 am

Both boys nod in response to the question, then Zakken chuckles. "Although, beggars can't be choosers, now can they? Even if they aren't sweeter, we'll still eat em." He says, nodding quickly. Once they rounded the rock, the two stop and blink, staring at all the berries in front of them. They both glance at Kiyo, allowing him to take the first berry, since he was the one that led them to it, after all.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:49 pm
Kiyo Cainbridge
User Image

I need you far away
To be an ocean
To build another way

Kiyo smiled lightly, "Well, let's still hope it's sweet," he giggled cutely before racing forward towards the bushes. Looking back at the two he noticed that they were waiting for him to take the first one. Blinking an idea crossed his mind. As he reached the bush instead of taking one he took three before heading back towards Zakken and Jiirou droping two of the three berries in front of them, and one in front of himself. "Let's all try it at the same time," Kiyo beamed, "We're friends after all right?" Kiyo responded happily wanting to share this moment with them both.

I need some distance
To find another road
It’s not so easy

Taska Neko

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:04 pm

Zakken and Jiirou both smile and nod at Kiyo. Zakken then tilts his head to the side slightly. "Yeah, best friends forever and ever."

Jiirou nods his agreement as they all three move to take a bite of their berries.

.-~♥::RP Subforum::♥~-.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff