Greedy Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:40 pm
Cowgirl-with-heart
earthkai
Cowgirl-with-heart
earthkai
Cowgirl-with-heart
earthkai

I drink lots of water anyway. Today i tried so hard not to cry. it just doesnt feel the same without him. I just really have to get used to that. now i feel bad that we let him go but i know it was for the right thing.
yea,I was laying in bed last night,and just started bawling,cause I remember that she knew something was up,she didnt want to go with us,either that or she was having a hard time hearing,that is a possibility,anyways,its hard...

I think Scooter could tell something was up. I could see it in his eyes when we were driving there. Probably because i couldnt keep from crying.
yea,me too,and bless her heart,Winnie was more worried about me,she wanted to make sure I was alright,I told her I would be...

How old was she? Dogs seem to know what whats going on whenever there is a different situation.
she was 9 and a hald,but for a big dog,thats old....she prolly thought it was weird that I wanted to bring her somewhere cause when she started getting the tumors we had to stop taking her places,cause she was also bald cause of her allergies,and so I didnt want people thinking that we didnt love her...or we abused her or something...

Scooter was 14. My grandma would take him to the dog park all the time. Then he started getting seizures. Those finally stopped but then his body swelled up. So thats when my grandma knew it was time.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:10 am
earthkai
Cowgirl-with-heart
earthkai
Cowgirl-with-heart
earthkai

I think Scooter could tell something was up. I could see it in his eyes when we were driving there. Probably because i couldnt keep from crying.
yea,me too,and bless her heart,Winnie was more worried about me,she wanted to make sure I was alright,I told her I would be...

How old was she? Dogs seem to know what whats going on whenever there is a different situation.
she was 9 and a hald,but for a big dog,thats old....she prolly thought it was weird that I wanted to bring her somewhere cause when she started getting the tumors we had to stop taking her places,cause she was also bald cause of her allergies,and so I didnt want people thinking that we didnt love her...or we abused her or something...

Scooter was 14. My grandma would take him to the dog park all the time. Then he started getting seizures. Those finally stopped but then his body swelled up. So thats when my grandma knew it was time.
yea,her tumor started getting sores on it,and at first they were just little ones that healed,but then it got yucky,and the day before we had her put down,the biggest one started smelling really bad,I think she started chewing on it over the weekend,I made the appt friday,and she started chewing on it over the weekend,and the vets were closed over the weekend so I couldnt do it then...but it didnt start getting yucky till the weekend...  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

earthkai

Greedy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:41 am
Cowgirl-with-heart
earthkai
Cowgirl-with-heart
earthkai
Cowgirl-with-heart
earthkai

yea,her tumor started getting sores on it,and at first they were just little ones that healed,but then it got yucky,and the day before we had her put down,the biggest one started smelling really bad,I think she started chewing on it over the weekend,I made the appt friday,and she started chewing on it over the weekend,and the vets were closed over the weekend so I couldnt do it then...but it didnt start getting yucky till the weekend...

Thats alot of her to go through. Poor thing. She was in alot of pain.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:45 pm
earthkai
Cowgirl-with-heart
earthkai
Cowgirl-with-heart
earthkai

she wasnt showing any signs of pain till the day before,and even then it was only once or twice,I felt so bad,specially cause the vets were closed over the weekend so I couldnt do it sooner,but I also wanted to give anyone who wanted,the chance to come and say goodbye,but no one did,that upsets me,cause she used to go to the rodeo and the equestrian meets with me,and she was like,our towns mascot dog,she would walk around in a sweater (to keep her warm cause she was bald) and people loved her,but no one came to say goodbye,that makes me sad....  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

earthkai

Greedy Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:52 pm
Cowgirl-with-heart
earthkai
Cowgirl-with-heart
earthkai
Cowgirl-with-heart
earthkai

she wasnt showing any signs of pain till the day before,and even then it was only once or twice,I felt so bad,specially cause the vets were closed over the weekend so I couldnt do it sooner,but I also wanted to give anyone who wanted,the chance to come and say goodbye,but no one did,that upsets me,cause she used to go to the rodeo and the equestrian meets with me,and she was like,our towns mascot dog,she would walk around in a sweater (to keep her warm cause she was bald) and people loved her,but no one came to say goodbye,that makes me sad....

Thats so adorable. She had so much unconditional love for you. Why didnt anyone want to say goodbye?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:54 pm
earthkai
Cowgirl-with-heart
earthkai
Cowgirl-with-heart
earthkai

Thats so adorable. She had so much unconditional love for you. Why didnt anyone want to say goodbye?
I dont know,I guess they didnt care,I always feel bad when someone put one of their animals down and I didnt get to say goodbye,but no one cared I guess,thats what bothers me about it....  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

earthkai

Greedy Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:37 am
Cowgirl-with-heart
earthkai
Cowgirl-with-heart
earthkai
Cowgirl-with-heart
earthkai

I dont know,I guess they didnt care,I always feel bad when someone put one of their animals down and I didnt get to say goodbye,but no one cared I guess,thats what bothers me about it....

Maybe they couldnt do it. My aunt didnt go to put Scooter down. It would hurt her to see that.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:53 am
earthkai
Cowgirl-with-heart
earthkai
Cowgirl-with-heart
earthkai

Maybe they couldnt do it. My aunt didnt go to put Scooter down. It would hurt her to see that.
maybe,but I doubt it...  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

earthkai

Greedy Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:58 pm
Cowgirl-with-heart
earthkai
Cowgirl-with-heart
earthkai
Cowgirl-with-heart
earthkai

maybe,but I doubt it...

Do you know if your going to get a new pet? My fish just died. So i got a new Betta and named him Fred  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:43 am
earthkai
Cowgirl-with-heart
earthkai
Cowgirl-with-heart
earthkai

maybe,but I doubt it...

Do you know if your going to get a new pet? My fish just died. So i got a new Betta and named him Fred
I may eventually get another Betta,but not for a while,I have many other pets,I also have a sheep,a horse,5 chickens,and 2 cats,and a turtle,so,they werent all I had,It was just alot harder to put her down then I thought it was going to be,cause she has had the tumors for a while,so I knew it was coming,but they grew so fast over the last few weeks,so I guess it was kind of sudden...  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

earthkai

Greedy Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:17 pm
Cowgirl-with-heart
earthkai
Cowgirl-with-heart
earthkai
Cowgirl-with-heart
earthkai

maybe,but I doubt it...

I may eventually get another Betta,but not for a while,I have many other pets,I also have a sheep,a horse,5 chickens,and 2 cats,and a turtle,so,they werent all I had,It was just alot harder to put her down then I thought it was going to be,cause she has had the tumors for a while,so I knew it was coming,but they grew so fast over the last few weeks,so I guess it was kind of sudden...

Wow i wish i had as many pets as you do. Another one of my Bettas died.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:02 pm
earthkai
Cowgirl-with-heart
earthkai
Cowgirl-with-heart
earthkai

maybe,but I doubt it...

Wow i wish i had as many pets as you do. Another one of my Bettas died.
awe im sorry,it can be fun having all those animals,but its alot of responsibility too..  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:38 pm
i have a poem for you Cowgirl
I Will Miss You

I will miss you goofing off, I will miss you licking my face
I will miss the sound of your paws coming down the stairs,