Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Last Chase

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:21 pm
Yeah, I have to say that online relationships are a terrible idea, same state or not.
I was in San Francisco for a while right out of highschool and started talking to a guy I had once known in highschool. He had been such an a**, but somehow we became very good friends and then later we started dating. He came out around christmas and the person that I had fallen for wasn't who I met at the airport. He suddenly became this overpowering, overbearing a*****e who my family wanted to put a restraining order on.
I know it sucks, even after he went back I still talked to him, then realized that it was better to just cut him off comepletly...after he was declaired dead for three minutes from alcohol poisoning because i wouldn't talk to him.
Believe me it sucks, but if the guy has feelings for someone else...deep feelings, it's almost impossible to get over... and a whole lot easier to run back to. Me and my boyfriend hit a serious wall and he broke up with me. We dated other people and then went back to each other after three months... and I was still with a guy when we realized that no one else would be a better fit... so was he. With some people would just know that you're ment to be with them...even if it's just for a longer peirod of time.
You're better off with someone else, someone who wont be thinking about someone else when they're with you. If they are always thinking about something else, they will never truly be with you. At that point you need to let them go, so you both can move to a place you belong. A man that can never love you is not worth your love. It's painful, but you should just cut him off until you are both in a better place  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:06 am
i did what you said a while ago. im with someone new that im very happy with. and i never think of him anymore. im sorry you've had such bad luck.  

Siumbering Princess22

Advice Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces