Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
+CORALINE+ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What did you think?
  Loved it! I might buy it when it comes out on DVD
  It was good.
  Neutral about everything in it.
  I was a bit disappointed.
View Results

SweetLiLVivi

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:13 pm
ymPsiegetanK
one of those moveis that the ending is not that bad... I wanted to cry when I saw those fat women in bikinis...

lmao i got sick but cracked up laughing i was tearing cuz i laughed so much tho xp  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:52 pm
havent seen it....dont really want to...i read the book and just by watching the commercials i can tell its going to be a lot different and that will bug me....a lot....

oh and for people thinking Tim Burton was involved in this at all...your wrong...he didnt help with the script or direct it...  

monkey_bubbles_1995

Bruki_Cuki0117

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:55 pm
i haven't seen it, but it looked good ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:34 pm
heart heart heart I really liked it because of the graphics and time they used to get the clay figures to move so smoothly. It takes a lot of consintration, effort, and patience on doing something like this. heart heart heart  

lil_blu28

Midnight Phase

6,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:57 am
I had read the book then gone to watch the movie. I was a little disappointed but really surprised at the same time. I had expected a little too much out of it, but there were parts in it that still made it excellent. It was kind of strange, I can't wait for it to come out on DVD.

I thought that some of the things they added in the movie was unecessary but some things made the book make more sense. The graphics were amazingly well done. It was very good all in all.

By the way, Tim Burton had nothing to do with Coraline ... Henry Selick was the visionary director who was also the visionary director for Nightmare Before Christmas (which I think is where the mix up comes in).  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:17 am
i'm not very fond of Dakota Fannings..but it was sweeet. <3

iMindless Cookie

Dapper Shopper

Flexi Ruler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:30 pm
omg! i wanna friken watch Coraline again! I luv the part when coraline's "other" father was all fat....I was wondering how much he weigh...(Random)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:29 pm
Haven't seen it yet, but am dying to see it! I hear great reviews!  

pixiebabe20

Speedira

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:12 pm
~wants to see it~  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:44 am
Aine92
Loved it! It was great watching this in 3D. I agree with you Peache5, the needle had me reeling backwards and there were some parts that scared me, lol. Although the movie was slightly different from the book, but this was still a great movie. whee

There is a book?  

ymPsiegetanK

Greedy Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100

killer kinokuniya

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:42 pm
it was kool  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:09 pm
the book was freaky in a good way
but i haven't seen the movie

heliocentric-shi

Mimu-lou

Loyal Senshi

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:36 pm
I read he book About 3 years ago and i remember it being Really good, the first book i read from My high schools library on my first day of freshman year. **Sigh**

Gaiman's other book was better "The Graveyard Book" They should make a movie out of that. Definantly. But i havn't got to see the Coraline movie yet, Waiting till it comes out on DVD since my theater never shows GOOD movies.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:35 pm
I loved this movie! I'm a big Tim Burton fan too! I can't wait until this comes out on DVD! I saw it twice! I do agree though that it is a bit intense for little ones.  

Atomic Pixie7

MrsLovett30

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:32 am
I thought that the animation was really good and I will definently buy it when it comes out on DVD!!! 3 Disc collector's edition ftw! mrgreen  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff