Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fallen Sky High ((Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:15 pm
Dahlia remembered the card they had given her. She pulled it out of her pocket. At that moment, she heard someone laughing. Glancing in the direction, she saw a guy laying on a bench, just laughing. She stared at him, wondering whether he had lost his sanity or not.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Dade yawned loudly and felt eyes on him. He sat up and glared at the girl staring. He flipped her off and then fell back onto the bench. That had taken too much energy. He laid back and watched the clouds again.  

Romani Stand

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:22 pm
Dahlia flinched and blushed, not taking too kindly to the glaring and middle finger. Of course, she was used to it. Although, it was a lot worse in her old school..... Out of habit, Dahlia began to slightly claw at her forearm, something she did when she felt like she had done something wrong. Her eyes drifted to the sidewalk beneath her, feeling ashamed that she had already made an enemy.

[[shower- be back in 10ish]]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:26 pm
Dade yawned again and rolled over, falling off the bench. He stood up and walked over to the girl. "Hi, sorry. I can't control myself sometimes," he said and smiled at her. His eye lids drooped sleepily, but the drugs were already wearing off. He rubbed his eyes and chuckled softly.

((Sorry, gotta go too. I'll be on tomorrow.))

Romani Stand

DaNcInG_wItH_rEaLiTy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:27 pm
"Dahlia, its alright. Hes just a stoner." She said ignoring him. "Coming?" She asked Dahlia.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:40 pm
Dahlia studied the stoner, as Angel had called him. She blushed softly at his apology, her eyes filled with wonder and curiosity. No one had ever apologized to her for being rude. "U-um.............." She curtsied under her parasol, and ran to Angel's side, hiding under her parasol. Once she was with Angel, she grabbed her sleeve and buried her head into her shoulder. "I panicked! I freaked out! I didn't know what to do! That was the first actual conversation I've had with a male my age!" She was incoherently mumbling.  

The Galactic Panda

DaNcInG_wItH_rEaLiTy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:56 pm
"Chill! Chill!" She was trying to calm Dahlia down. "You didn't freak out, its fine. He probably won't remember. The first conversation?" She asked in disbelief. "Girl we got to get you a guy... And fast. He could be a possibility. I mean if you're into that type of guy. I can never tell.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:59 pm
Dahlia looked up at Angel innocently and shamefully, then looked at the ground. "....yeah..... I've only spoken to adults in my entire life......... except for an occasional 'daughter of an acquaintance' or something......" She looked back up at Angel in confusion. "What's a type?"  

The Galactic Panda

DaNcInG_wItH_rEaLiTy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:01 pm
Angel's mouth dropped open. "Oh wow well... What have you been doing the past... 17 years of your life? Have you been locked in a tower or something?" She asked her. "A type is a guy or girl I don't judge. That matches your personallity, their what you would want in your dream date.... That type thing." Angel atempted to explain.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:07 pm
"I practically was......" Dahlia mumbled under her breath. She felt even more confused as Angel tried to explain. "Um.................what.......?" Her head began to spin.  

The Galactic Panda

DaNcInG_wItH_rEaLiTy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:16 pm
"Your new nick name is Tower Girl," Angel joked. "Its basically... The perfect guy for you," Angel said.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:27 pm
Dahlia blushed at the nickname. "Thanks...." she said in a less-appealing tone. "A perfect guy........" Dahlia began to daydream, imagining some prince saving her from a tower, then her thoughts drifted to the stoner. What if he wasn't on drugs.....? What if there was some good in him.....?  

The Galactic Panda

DaNcInG_wItH_rEaLiTy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:46 pm
"I was just kidding! Mostly...." Angel muttered the last part under her breath so Dahlia couldn't hear. "Snap back," Angel said snapping her fingers jokingly. "He just transfered here. Maybe there's a reason why... You should deffenatly go talk to him." Angel said nodding vigoriously.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:00 pm
Dahlia shook her head to clear her thoughts. "Huh? What?" She blinked, and sighed softly. "Oh um......Yeah.......right........." Not registering what Angel had said, she glanced back at the guy, then quickly snapped her head forward.  

The Galactic Panda

DaNcInG_wItH_rEaLiTy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:05 pm
Angel patted Dahlia's head. "What am I going to do with you hun?" She asked her. "I was just saying that he just transfered here. Maybe you should go talk to him." Angel said nodding her head slowly to see is Dahlia had gotten what she said the second time.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff