Submit

Do you like this Rp?
  HELL NO!!! ITS STUPID
  ...its ok....
  OMG I LOVE IT *huggles*
View Results

RyouKasai

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:29 pm
Lobo sighed. 'That was way too close' He took a step back before another howl came, but not noticing the twig, he stepped on it. Startling himself, he yelped and fell into the bush, rustling it around yet still managing to stay out of sight.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:31 pm
NAnami turned around amiing her gun. "God... They just keep comeing.." she said trying to pinpoint where he was. "If your not from the mob, i wont kill you so come out." she said.
((i feel like lura Croft! XD ))  

ooyajima

RyouKasai

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:35 pm
Finally noticing how big of a mess he was making, he stayed perfectly still, not even breathing. Finally when he felt like bursting he gasped in some air, turned upright, and slowly stepped out of the bush. Looking at the girl with the gun, his mind screamed, 'RUN MAN RUN!!!' before he remembered it was the Mob she hated. He still didn't notice the twigs in his fur.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:40 pm
".... I guessing you're not from the mob?" she said. "I know everyone of thoes bastards, and i've never seen you." she eyed him.  

ooyajima

RyouKasai

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:43 pm
Wanting his hardest to raise his hands, but can't because they're paws, he decided to swallow his pride and do something that every canine does; speak! "Don't shoot, don't shoot, don't shoot!" though not in the way that people expected a wolf to speak.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:50 pm
Nanami eyed him then smiled "Alright wolfeh, but only cause you begged." she put the guns back in there holster.  

ooyajima

RyouKasai

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:56 pm
"I resent that to every extent..." Lobo said, his eye twitching only slightly. "Just because I'm a canine, that automatically means I know all these fun tricks." Transforming from his wolf form to his human form, and yes he has clothes on, and no he doesn't have ears on the top of his head, he scratched the back of his neck. "Bet you that no other canine knows that trick."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:03 pm
Nanami gave a sly smile and transformed into a snow fox. "You lost.." she said.  

ooyajima

michael j rox

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:03 pm
Souless Night Lover
Nanami heared the howl but ignored it. She looked at the girl. "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else." she said droping the guns but still holding them just incase she attacked her. She then laughed. "and you to!" she said to the other boy. "Sorry for scarying you. she gave a gentel smile.

Semi nodded. "Sorry I scared you too. You had me worried for a moment there..." She picked up her staff and looked at the other. "And you are?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:12 pm
"No, I did not lose, we are simply at a stalemate. You can transform into a fox, while I can transform into a wolf. Though, your human form is your true form, while both my human and wolf forms are not my real forms." He then turned to the other girl, but still somewhat talking to the first one. "My name is Lobo. Simply Lobo."  

RyouKasai

ooyajima

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:17 pm
"aww! too bad it's not Ludo!" Nanami said remembering an old movie she had use to watch when she was a little kid.
((labyrinth))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:24 pm
"Hmm. You running from the Three Powers too?" Semi asked. She held her bo-staff in both hands.  

michael j rox

ooyajima

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:29 pm
"Me?" NAnami said looking at her. " Nah!" she said giving a small smile turning back into a human. " I intend to kill them." she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:29 pm
Lobo looked at her like she was insane. "Uh...Three...Powers? I have no idea what you're talking about. I just woke up a few days ago, I don't know anything. I can only remember a few things, like this name I have chosen for myself, how long I've been alive, and a brilliantly bright light, but everything else is...just a blank. What Three Powers are you talking about?"  

RyouKasai

michael j rox

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:36 pm
"The guys who are after us." Semi said. "Ever since...whatever happened...guys from the government, Mafia, and Vadicon have been after those who, erm, changed." She concluded. Warily, she looked twords the other girl.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff