Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Haven OF Memories (A Yaoi&Yuri Guild)

Back to Guilds

A place for friends to chat, and socialize. Open to all. 

Tags: Yuri, Yaoi, Friends, Chatting 

Reply A Haven OF Memories (A YaoiStraightYuri Guild)
Ranting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiyori_Takeshi
Captain

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:32 pm
Are you talking about the people who are getting banned or something? I'm sorry Tsuki. Let me deal with it for now. I should be able to go online more. So if someone pm's you then forward it to me ^_^

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:56 am
Fiyori_Takeshi
Are you talking about the people who are getting banned or something? I'm sorry Tsuki. Let me deal with it for now. I should be able to go online more. So if someone pm's you then forward it to me ^_^

No I wasn't talking about the people being banned. I was just talking about people in general.  

Cascading Black
Vice Captain

x_X_MasterMadHatter_X_x

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:35 am
*pats Tsuki's head*
it'll be okay  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:09 pm
I know. I just need to realize people are morons.  

Cascading Black
Vice Captain

Fiyori_Takeshi
Captain

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:56 pm
Grr my turn to rant...

dfjl;dfjkdfjkgkgsdgkkkgfsdkfdsfd,pmonkeykldfkod
sufjsdffjifbastardjdkldfudfffj;jkdfbitchonastickdfuodfjdkl!!!!
I HATE always being busy and NEVER getting online! I hate this one chick in my school who keeps rubbing her ugly greesy face on my breast! AND I HATE this guy who WON'T take NO for an answer! I'm really getting sick of it! Grrr scream

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:25 pm
1. Why is there a girl rubbing her face on your breast?
2. Who is the guy?
3. How would you like the aforementioned male to "disappear" ?
4. May I please hit the aforementioned girl?
5. -huggles- People are morons. Its okay.  

Cascading Black
Vice Captain

Fiyori_Takeshi
Captain

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:32 pm
Tsuki_Kaiji_Kun
1. Why is there a girl rubbing her face on your breast?
2. Who is the guy?
3. How would you like the aforementioned male to "disappear" ?
4. May I please hit the aforementioned girl?
5. -huggles- People are morons. Its okay.

1. Her name is Irene and the first day I met her she told me she was in love with me. No one in my school likes her and I feel bad for her so when I see her I smile and give her a small hug cause the kid looks like she needs it. But she always rubs her face in my breast and then she hits me on the head and DEMANDS for me to hug her if I'm busy talking to a friend that I haven't seen for awhile. She's pissed at me now cause the last time she did that I told her to stop and that a hug is like a gift and that its to be given not demanded. And now she's denying that she ever hit me. I don't care though. She's now one less of a headache.
2. The guy is/was my boyfriend. He's a great guy and I USED to like him but when I kissed him (it was a quick peck on the lips) it felt like I was kissing my little brother. So I stopped liking and I told him how I felt but he just DOESN'T get it. I say we're over but he doesn't think that way. He's a great friend and all but...eww.
3. He's joining the Air Force and where he wants to work will send him straight to Iraq so he'll be disappearing on his own free will soon.
4. Hit this female all you want. Go right ahead. Maybe when your done with her she'll look better.
5. *huggles back* Thanks Tsuki and I know but still...Grr lol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:18 pm
*cracks knuckles* Let the fun... begin. *evil grin*  

Cascading Black
Vice Captain

Fiyori_Takeshi
Captain

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:57 pm
Hehe 4laugh

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:03 pm
Aw yes, I definately have something to rant about!

So, MTV's Made finally came to our school for Amber, I didn't care whether I was on Telivision or not so I wasn't like "OMG AMBER HI BEST BUDDY!!!" just to be seen on Camera, However of course some people were.

Hannah Thomas, If it wasn't enough that I've always hated her, Now I had a reason to b***h at her. She was all over Amber, And Hannah hates her. She's even told everyone that once Made has left, So will she. Poor Amber doesn't know this. Ambers what we call "Socialy Retarted" She's a good person...She's just completely Unaware of how people really are. kinda like some innocent little 6 year old.

But anyways, Hannah invited Amber to sit with her and the rest of her group during lunch, which resulted in Amber completely ditching her friends. I had urges to do so many things. Like dip one of my friends nuggets they were having for lunch and throwing it at Hannah. But instead, when Hannah walked by to sit back down with her friends I just said "Jesus, What smells like b***h!?" she looked at me and I just gave her a wide friendly grin :] and then she went to tell her friends what I called her.
The worst part about Hannah, Not even exagerating, she will say out loud "I'm popular and cool!" and thinks she means it, but she's actualy really annoying...and ugly. Her eyes like bulge out of her head, she smiles like she's litterly a tard, even though she works out a lot, she's definately not thin, and her voice makes her sound like she's always sick or has a plugged up nose.
Sorry if I sound mean or ranting...but I hate her, and what I hate even more is how bitchy she is. Admitedly I don't like Amber, but I'm not going to kiss her a** to get on TV. The worst part is Amber actualy believes that Hannah is her friend.
I feel bad for her.  

16 Prayers
Crew

Cascading Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:30 pm
b***h.
Sorry that's what my response was to your rant.
You should punch her in DA FACE
No no.. sorry. Sorry! Don't do that. Violence is bad... so people keep telling me.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:54 pm
Believe me I would have....I. would. have.

Anyways, Now! I'm stuck in Colorado, it was apart of our whole spring break plan. I was supposed to come back today (Friday) But a blizzard hit and I won't be home till tuesday...
well...at least I get to miss school

(coughcoughcoughcoughIuploadedthenexttwopagesofDarlingifyouhaven'talreadycheckedcoughcough)  

16 Prayers
Crew

Fiyori_Takeshi
Captain

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:10 pm
OMFG DARLING! *Runs to read it and stops to look back*
Oh yeah...I won't be nice about it like Tuski, the b***h should die and I think it's cool that MTV made came to your school. Do you have any idea what she wanted to be made into? But yeah b***h gotta go. *Starts running again to read Darling*

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:10 pm
Yeah that girl was a definate b***h.
And if anything...She doesn't hate me or is mean to me D: infact she's nice to me and my friends, where as she was a complete b***h before.
Must be a popular thing rolleyes Now she's trying to get everyone to like her :/ I still try to avoid her.  

16 Prayers
Crew

Fiyori_Takeshi
Captain

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:03 pm
16 Prayers
Yeah that girl was a definate b***h.
And if anything...She doesn't hate me or is mean to me D: infact she's nice to me and my friends, where as she was a complete b***h before.
Must be a popular thing rolleyes Now she's trying to get everyone to like her :/ I still try to avoid her.

Still...stupid girl stare

A Haven OF Memories (A YaoiStraightYuri Guild)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games