So...
  Yay?
  or nay?
  Or hay?
  or aflibnockriksto-ay?
View Results

Secondhand Joker -RP-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:44 pm
Zarik lowers his bow and steps back, content to let them sort it out.
Izantus sighs and shakes his head. "Of course you wouldn't remember... Your trace still lingers at the castle, my near-forgotten cousin."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:49 pm
Standing in a defensive position, Zara looked from the prince, to the human, and back again. "What do you mean? I was born and raised in the village of Arbendalen." Her eyes were a cold grey color. Suddenly, black smoke seemed to appear out of nowhere. It curled around Zara's feet, as if ready to defend her.  

The Galactic Panda

Secondhand Joker -RP-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:27 pm
Izantus shakes his head. "You were raised in Arbendalen, but you were born 13 miles away, in the Dawn Castle of Selarsen, to Ri'Lenik, the brother of the King."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:30 pm
Zara glared at Izantus. "You're lying. I was born to Kora and Aldero Smari." Her mind was telling her she was right, but her heart was telling her he was speaking the truth. She shivered, and shrunk back slightly.  

The Galactic Panda

Secondhand Joker -RP-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:45 pm
Zarik, having been reading both of their traces with a spell the whole time, steps forward with his hand raised, his sleeve slipping down to show his mark. "He's telling the truth. I can tell. His trace is completely level, and yours disagree with your words."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:14 pm
Zara almost forgot the human was there. She jumped slightly at the sound of his voice. "................" Zara started to break into a sprint deeper into the ruins, the shadow making her seem as if she were gliding. She didn't know where she was running to, but she knew she had to get away.  

The Galactic Panda

Secondhand Joker -RP-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:18 pm
As Zarik watches Zara run away, Izantus steps toward him. "A Human that can read traces. That's a rare ability for an Elf, even. There's something special about you, which is no doubt why you were called. Shall we head for the tower, then?" Zarik nods and starts walking deeper into the ruins, teh same way Zara went.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:00 am
After weaving in and out, zig-zagging, and making random turns, Zara had changed into a cat to see in the dark better. She stopped when she felt far enough, and turned back into an elf. Sitting against a wall, Zara tried to catch her breath, her cheeks a bit flushed. Sighing, her breathing returned to normal. Her hand slowly lifted, filled with shadowy smoke. Zara began to play with it, moving it within her hand, lost in thought. Well.... they never explained why I can't remember anything prior to my 4th birthday.... and I usually have a good memory........God it doesn't make sense!........  

The Galactic Panda

Secondhand Joker -RP-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:37 pm
A man in dark clothes, with black hair, a short beard and an eye patch appears in front of Zara and looks down at her. "Welcome to the Paladins' Tower, Zara of the Elves." T'Kosov offers a hand down toward Zara.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:55 pm
Zara, her eyes filling slightly with tears of angst and confusion, looked up at the strange man. "How do you know me?" She was growing scared of random people knowing her.  

The Galactic Panda

Secondhand Joker -RP-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:13 pm
T'Kosov doesn't move, his hand still held toward her. "I called you here, Zara of the Elves."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:34 am
Zara slowly reached up to grab his hand. "You....did this....?" She looked down at her wrist, then back up at him.  

The Galactic Panda

Secondhand Joker -RP-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:34 pm
The Ridasgi nods, uncovering his own wrist to reveal his own mark, the same except for a gold circle around it. "I am T'Kosov, last of the Ridasgi. You are Zara, one of the few in Risena with the skills to join the ranks of the Paladins, Guardians of the Three Kingdoms. Do you accept this charge?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:37 pm
Zara bit her lip, deep in thought. "I-I don't know if I am ready......... I-I mean, am I really a guardian? I'm so weak, and I don't even know who I really am......."  

The Galactic Panda

Secondhand Joker -RP-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:40 pm
T'Kosov shakes his head. "You are not a Paladin yet, young Elf. But yes, you do have to potential to become among the first and help reform the ranks of the guardians. That is why you were called. You may not have the skills needed yet, but you will have them soon."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff