Dark Elf RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:19 pm
whitewolfffy
Yes, I would like a dorm room, but I prefer to be alone. My name is Arias.

Ok dorm alone got it Welcome Arias classes start on monday and your room number is 205 is that alright?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:55 pm
whitewolfffy
*nods* Yes, ty.
(do u want a pic of my character?)

umm yes plz if u have one if not thaz ok to so do u like ur room?? *glides silently in skareing the crap out of Arias*  

RaWr-i-lovely

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:32 pm
whitewolfffy
*jumps in surprise.*
Hey, am I allowed to have pets here?
User Image

of corse all pets are welcome but you must pick up after then i myself have had a white tiger here since the school started lolzz plz bring your pets  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:50 pm
whitewolfffy
*smiles* Thank you. *whistles and a silver wolf runs in the room*
This is Saber. *quickly unpacks bags and hangs stuff in the closet*

*bends down and pets saber* hello Saber my name is Simi no chasin my Whaite tigress now and i would like to think you may get to be good friends with my beautiful baby for u are just a beautiful!* stands to talk to Arias* i hope u like you room and if u need any thing anything at all i wish u to tell me and i shall see what i can do btw u have powers correct? mine are two things an affinity for the elements and i can become invisible if u may grace me with the knowledge of your powers i would be ever so delighted so i may put u in the correct classes to help better and control your powers. i shal be bak soon too make sure u are settled in!  

RaWr-i-lovely

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:37 pm
whitewolfffy
Yes, I can read minds and control items with my mind. *smiles* I hope to do good in the classes.

Im sure u will doll im sure u will lolzz *nice warm silly grin* So i shall put u in sams classes (he has almost your same powers) Unfortunatelly for u *silly mishcivus grin that sais im tottally lieng about the for u part* Sam wont be here till Sunday so classes start for u next Monday*winks and leaves befor u have a chance to say anything* * calls out to u* I shall be bak verry soon to chek on u Also u may use your powers on campus but use them resposibly!! lolzz c-ya  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:40 pm
Sam
Teacher-A bunch
Is vamp but waz allowed im because on his extensive magik and connections lolzz wink
User Image
Nafarah
Teacher-Archery And Horse-back-rideing
Elf
User Image
Maddesque-call her Perfesser M
Teacher-Life on ur own and helps u control of ur magik may also help with herbs and such as of now(she took a "class")
Forest Nymph
User Image  

RaWr-i-lovely

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:47 pm
(simi) *tackles sam out in the hallway im front of room 205* Sam ur not supposed to be here yet!!!!!!! oh Sam ive missed u!!! Guess what u have a new student!!! Her name is Arias!!! Are the others bak???
(Sam) but of corse!! They are in the lounge Now as pertaining to my newest student what are her powers??
(Simi) Almost the same as yours but she LOVES archery!!
(Sam)Ok i sall see her now if thaz ok
(Simi) of corse right in there!!! *Points to room 205*
Sam Thank you *knocks on door*  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out