Welcome to Gaia! ::

I HATE the Jonas Brothers Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all who hate the Jonas Brothers, whatever reason it may be. 

Tags: hate, Jonas Brothers, stupid, should die, ugly 

Reply General
I HATE THE HANNH MONTANA OR SHOULD I SAY SHES A NOOB!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lilium I

3,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:11 pm
-Lol'd when read this.- You people are funny. xDD Hannah mon-whateverherlastnameis- is retarded. =__= I hate her like the JB.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:18 pm
come on...i think by calling hannh montana a noob is discrimanating (i think i spelled that rong) to noobs (no mater haw much they annoy u) only coz she's a stuped slut who needs singing lessens 3nodding  

akangel94

sierrahere

Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:10 am
Did You hear that Hannah Montana Got sued By Asian guys b/c she was making fun of them and stretching her eyes out. o_o  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:05 am
l Free Hugs l
Did You hear that Hannah Montana Got sued By Asian guys b/c she was making fun of them and stretching her eyes out. o_o

what do u expect frm a useless whore?  

Train H3artn3t

II Bleys II
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:29 am
I Saw That. I Laughed Till The Week After.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:04 am
or maybe i can shoot her.  

Endvoid

3,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Train H3artn3t

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:25 am
Rick Almanov
or maybe i can shoot her.

nope strap her to a chair and make her watch 2 girls one cup or any other video of that calibur twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:31 am
Lmao. Train, you crack me up. rofl Everybody I know says that her career was supose to hit the ground cuz she posed nekked in a playboy magazine. Dx  

Shibuki-kun

Endvoid

3,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:52 pm
well i have a score to settle with hannah montana. i want her to apologize to me in front of the world before she gets punished.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:57 pm
I hate her guts that b***h shes a run off of her dad if her dad was never famous she would not even heard of her. Shes a copy cat and a sult. just looking at her makes me thorw up i just want to thorw up on her. That b***h i want to be in this group.  

Ayoo Candacee

Painters Brush

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:02 pm
well now!!! i love this guild! you people make sense!!!!! how about when hannah noobtana sings one of us could run on stage and pretend to "hug" her but take out a knife and stab her.... wait..... she would probaly rape us on stage awwwww  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:17 pm
I Heard Hannah Montana Was Preparing An Army. Should We Be Scared?

:l

II Darkstar II

Endvoid

3,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:25 am
II Darkstar II
I Heard Hannah Montana Was Preparing An Army. Should We Be Scared?

:l
this si true. but no one has anythign to fear. i am an airborne commando of teh russian federation, i practically have over half of asia and parts of europe at my side. besides i coudl take down her little army without a problem.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:51 pm
ugh....i hate Hannah Montana!! she taking the kids minds i mean the Costume.. the singing..the wig,,WTF!!!  

Bee Humble

Fashionable Genius

-Hunny-Roasted-Crack-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:31 am
I completly hate her evry time i hear one of her songs play I run and hide somewhere.  
General

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff