Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
War Between the Lands (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SHARK!
  OMG EVERYONE OUT!!!
  LETS SWIM TOWARDS IT!!! @_@
  nerr... whatever, it won't eat me... *gets eaten*
  Feh, I'll use my Shikon jewel to beat his a**! {inuyashaa yaaay!}
  FOOOD!!!!
  OMG OMG SHARK SHARK!!!! *drowns out of stupidity* {this is the thing I would probably do!}
View Results

ooyajima

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:45 pm
Anna glanced at the red haired girl with the blank face. She twitch when he took her arm. She hadn't been around people in a long time. Kitsune trod ed over to where Terra was looking at her and then looking at the two new comers.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:50 pm
"hay Christopher dear, i think i saw a butterfly fly off behind us why don't you go and get it" the girl said in a light friendly tone

"i'll get it this time!" Christopher said brightly and ran off to find said butterfly

"its ok you can kill them now he's gone but hurry up just cause he's the most gubale demon you'll ever meet dosen't he'll be gone all day" she said  

Wildear17

ooyajima

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:54 pm
Terra smiled the girl creeped her out slightly. The demons laid there unconscious earth piled on them crushing them. "Why did you let me kill them?" she said to Lucy  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:03 pm
"why not you where going to anyway and besides they batter off dead, you see those demons kill me and the one who went butterfly hunting brought me back" Lucy said smiling warmly as Christopher came back

"i didn't find it where you lying to me?' he asked Lucy

"why no dear you must have missed it thats all" she said and scrached behind his ears

"oh ok" Christopher said "hay where did those two demons go?" he asked  

Wildear17

ooyajima

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:07 pm
Terra stood there silent not thinking of what to say. She knew she wasn't very good at lying. She picked up her fox and it crawled onto her shoulders. "Where you two headed?" she said looking at them both. I wonder what there relationship is?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:13 pm
"anywhere rally, care to join us?" Lucy asked

Christopher walked over and picked something up

"what did i tell you about picking thing offf the ground Christopher' Lucy said in a serous tone as christopher walked over to her

"but look it's shiny" Christopher said beaming as he showed them a sliver coin

"i bet it is now go run and play and let the grown ups talk mmmk" she said as Christopher ran over and started climing a tree  

Wildear17

ooyajima

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:16 pm
Anna twitched How old is he?? She thought eyeing him. She looked back at Lucy. "Why not!" she said with a slight smile. "I have nothing better to do!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:18 pm
"he's really six but he looks fifteen" Lucy said smiling and winked "poor thing lost his whole family in the war" she said as Christop made it to the top of the tree  

Wildear17

ooyajima

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:28 pm
Terras face softened. "I see.." she said. Kitsune gave a small yip and jumped down from Terras shoulder. He ran over to the tree Christopher and jumped in yipping.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:33 pm
"alright then lets go" Lucy said and then looked at the tree that Christopher was in "hay Christopher get out of that tree where leaving!" she called as Christopher flew over to her "you still didn't answer my qustion where did those other demon go?' he asked. "oh they went home" Lucy lied

"oh ok then" Christopher said and then skipped up the roald  

Wildear17

ooyajima

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:38 pm
Terra smiled. It was wierd seeing a 15 year old looking boy skipping. Kitsune looked at the boy and whinned slightly. It jumped down from the tree landing lightly it ran back to Terra. ... Why are you going with these people?" It asked Terra with its mind.
"I feel like it!" Terra thought back following Lucy silently.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:46 am
Lucy smiled and winked and started following the skipping boy

Christopher side steped and begain to hisss a moment later and angel and three demons plus Christopher were fighting

Lucy took out a sliver dog wisle and blew on it a moment later Christopher was next to her "go and find me something shiny" she told him quitly

"okey" Christopher and bounded off

when he was gone Lucy looked at the three demons and one angel she then spoke something in Latin a moment later the three demons and one angel were gone in there place was a tree with apppels in it "its so strang how something so wonderful can be born from so much blood shed' she remarked as she plucked an appel from the tree  

Wildear17

ooyajima

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:04 am
Terra twitched. I would rather prefer not to have them as part of me.." As they walked past it she took out all its nutrients so that it would die. "Where are you two from anyway?" Terra stared at Lucy curiously  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:59 am
"hell" Lucy said simply as Christopher came back he handed her a gold coin

"see i told you i found you something" he said priod of himself  

Wildear17

ooyajima

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:33 pm
Terra stop in her tracks, not sure if Lucy was joking, or being deadly serious. She stared at her for a few minuets. She looked at if she could be from hell. ALthoug how would I know.. I've neve been there... She thought. "..I.. Uh.. I see.." she said.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff