Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
The Movie "9" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaptainBaconMan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:04 pm
I've seen the short film. I can't remember where I saw it though.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:17 pm
I've heard of it and i am so ready to see it on opening night. I mean, i love Tim Burton movies and this isn't like his others where it's a musical really. This movie is based on the life to make the earth a place to live again(i might be wrong a little) but it's a great concept. smile  

kisaruuzamaki_lv

a scawy ghost

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:48 am
I've gotta say that at first the only reason I wanted to see it was because the music for the trailer was one of my favorite songs of all time. After reading up on it though it does look pretty awesome, I'm definitely going to see it as soon as possible.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:01 pm
Ima go see it when it comes out probably  

JJELRIC

Quixotic Faye

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:34 pm
kisaruuzamaki_lv
I've heard of it and i am so ready to see it on opening night. I mean, i love Tim Burton movies and this isn't like his others where it's a musical really. This movie is based on the life to make the earth a place to live again(i might be wrong a little) but it's a great concept. smile
Tim Burton's only a producer. He had nothing to do with the concept or the rendering.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:43 am
Quixotic Faye
kisaruuzamaki_lv
Tim Burton's only a producer. He had nothing to do with the concept or the rendering.

Haven't seen it, does his being on the project impact on it at all? Sometimes even a producer can obviously influence it (eg; The Squid and the Whale, the whole was through I was thinking 'hmm, this is a bit Wes Anderson', and lo and behold who was the producer?)  

loIitoads

Atheist Guy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:12 am
This movie like if some one told the end of the world to a retared or a kid on drugs it looks sorta good but i dont like Tim Burton so... but yeah he is just a producer so maybe i hate michael bay though i dont like to many animated movies.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:46 am
Lolicat von Doom
Quixotic Faye
kisaruuzamaki_lv

Haven't seen it, does his being on the project impact on it at all? Sometimes even a producer can obviously influence it (eg; The Squid and the Whale, the whole was through I was thinking 'hmm, this is a bit Wes Anderson', and lo and behold who was the producer?)
I haven't seen it either, but I'm sure his influence will be there. I just get the impression that people see his name attached to the project and think it's a typical Tim Burton Productionâ„¢ and don't realize that Shane Acker is the director and Timur Bekmambetov is also a producer. So my use of rendering is wrong, but the idea is that Tim Burton's not the major player for the movie.  

Quixotic Faye

loIitoads

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:19 pm
Atheist Guy
This movie like if some one told the end of the world to a retared or a kid on drugs it looks sorta good but i dont like Tim Burton so... but yeah he is just a producer so maybe i hate michael bay though i dont like to many animated movies.

Wut?

@QF: I'll probably give it a chance myself, as the idea appeals to me. That said, much Western scifi is already kitschy enough without Burton exerting influence on it, so I'm not going to be able to go in with a totally open mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:51 pm
the movie looks really good  

Chlorofun

Generous Receiver

d a s Z o m b i e

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:54 pm
it looks really good.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:12 pm
Katai Rei Kun
9.... Anyone hear of this movie? I seen the trailer on Apple.com. Looks Awesome ..

eek

User Image

it is freakin awesome!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!! i saw the trailer and i was amazed  

xxXnarutofreak567Xxx

xxXnarutofreak567Xxx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:37 am
i just saw a clip of it and its not tralier fail!!!! heres the url: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5kViehRFUc  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:01 pm
I saw 9 today I didn't find it that great. It was entertaining but i don't have to watch it again. The movies I found that are better: Inglourioius Basterds and Halloween 2. Both are way more entertaining and definitely can be re-watched.  

Oshi the Killer

Rosary16

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:02 pm
I saw it on the 10th, the day after it came out, and I loved it! I saw it a second time with my friends, Sara and Kelsey, and they liked it, too.
Very haunting, but throughly enjoyable.  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces