Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Jamesta

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:52 pm
Maho looked at Mimi and smiled "great! ok let me show you around!" she walked over to a bookcase and smiled "the gray book...." she pulled on it and the wall opened up "just so you know...this is the only way you can get in here....here are our labs.....library....observation room where we have all the cased we have done and will do and all the bad guy bio's.... armory..." they went and checked all the rooms for fighting crime and such "and thats it....and where the bedrooms are there is a bathroom in each room....a large kitchen and three living rooms and relaxing areas...." that small dumpy building was like a mansion on the inside...it was bigger than imagined  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:00 pm
† Kenji & Miu †

Miu roamed the streets, trying to figure out where to go. "Damn it! Where in the world is the building...? I don't even freakin' know how the stupid thing looks! ARGH!!!" She said, a bit pissed off.

Kenji was sitting on the edge of a building. He sighed. "What am I going to do," he said.

"You can start by attacking a school with me," a guy said. "Those bastards will soon learn that they should have never messed with me."

"I'm falling even more in love with you
I'm letting go of all I've held onto
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you"

Claus Regal

Jamesta

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:13 pm
Maho yawned loudly walking to the back "well mimi...looks like its time for patrol....you take downtown and i'll take the rest..." she took mimi to the Garage and flicked on the lights "here are some vehicles ofmy own design....specialy made...pick any one you like ok?" Maho steped outside and flew aound making sure no one was up to no good....after a few minutes she spoted three people roaming around they looked like they were looking for somthing "HEY! YEAH UP HERE! ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?" she flew down to meet them "Hi!"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:29 pm
Dahlia slowly sat up, and sighed. "I should be getting home...." she mumbled to herself. Brushing herself off, she started to head back to the city. As she turned this way and that, Dahlia overheard two boys talking. She continued on her path, not wanting to cause a ruckus yet.  

The Galactic Panda

Claus Regal

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:54 pm
† Kenji & Miu †

"Uh...Hi? Whatever. Do you know where I can find the HQ of the Crusaders," Miu asked.

Kenji sighed. He didn't want to do it, but who knows what they'll (rest of the group) do to him...or Miu. Of all the poeple in the world why did they choose me, he thought.

"Hey, a*****e! Did you hear me," the guy said, getting pissed.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:57 pm
Dahlia quickly hid behind the corner, deciding against her better judgement to listen in on the conversation between the men. She pulled out a pistol from her leg pocket, in case she needed some assistance. "Hey a*****e! Did you hear me?" the one man spoke. Dahlia raised an eyebrow, and listened on.  

The Galactic Panda

Jamesta

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:01 pm
Maho smiled brightly "why of course i do! i am the leader of it after all!" she grabed Miu's hand and shook it "you must be out new member! I'm Maho!" her smile getting bigger and bigger she looked over as if she heard something "Hmm? i heard a man yell...wanna check it out?" before she could answer Maho dragged Miu to the sound of the voice "oh look!" it was Miu's friend Kenji and the man...she also saw a woman passing by... "what do you think is going on?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:10 pm
† Kenji & Miu †

Miu crossed her arms, and looked away, "Che! I don't kn-" she gasped, and looked back at the men. Her eyes went wide for the person who has been missing was standing right there. She clenched her fists, and shouted, "Kenji, you a**! Where the heck have you been all this time?!?!"

"Yeah, I did," Kenji said, and heard a familiar voice. He looked, and saw Miu, "Miu? What are you doing here?" He said.

"Hohoho...Friend of yours, Kenji," the guy asked, and held a pocketknife in his hand. "Maybe we should start with them first."

Claus Regal

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:14 pm
Dahlia raised an eyebrow at the man who had drew a pocket knife. Okay, warning bells..... she thought to herself. In a flash, Dahlia had the man in a chokehold, her gun pointed right up against his neck. "Sorry to intrude." She said calmly to the other man who was staring at two other girls. Glancing over the one, Dahlia raised an eyebrow. "Hey, you're Maho yes?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:24 pm
Maho aplauded the womans arest "why yes! yes i am! and you would be?" she smiled and looked at the man  

Jamesta

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:29 pm
Dahlia bowed slightly, the man still in a headlock and gun held against. "I am Dahlia, and I was informed to find you by my aunt. She was a mystic and foretold me doing something great, and gave me a picture of you." Dahlia smiled calmly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:19 pm
† Kenji & Miu †

"You idiot! Do you have any idea how worried I was," Miu shouted, and saw the other guy hold up a pocketknife. Just when she was about to summon her weapon, a woman quickly came, and held him with a gun at his neck. Fast, she thought.
"You're all in for it," the guy shouted, and enemy reinforcements arrived. They jumped off the building, and landed safely on the ground.
When Kenji saw what was happening, his only concern was Miu's and her friend's safety, "Miu, get out of here!" He said.
"There's no way I'm leaving you behind! Do you have any idea how long I've been searching," she said, saw that they were surrounded. She summoned Red Moon, and her left eye flashed green for a second, "I dare you to attack."

Claus Regal

Jamesta

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:57 pm
Maho smiled "well then Dahila your on board!" she saw the men land on the ground "tee hee! silly boys!" she waved her armss forward and a light purple sheild encased them so no damage could be given to any of the buildings or any unsuspecting bypassers "you should never attack a girl!" Maho jumped in the air picking up all of the men with her she flew up high into the air "bombs away!" she smiled and droped them all, when all had landed to the ground Maho flew back down and sighed "i managed to knock most of them out...but they're still some persitant ones" she looked at Dahila and Miu "come! lets play!"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:21 pm
"oh sorry" Christopher hissed as he bumped into Maho thinking to himself stupide child die  

Wildear17

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces