Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The Tor: OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wildear17

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:14 pm
Christopher eyed the scar for a few moments and then beamed "i know what can help" Christopher said brightly and pulled out a bottle of some green water "it'll hurt like hell but it works"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:25 pm
Len's eyes widened a little. "No thanks." he said, laughing slightly. "I actually like the scar. It shows that I won't lie down and let the evils of the world go unchallenged."  

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Wildear17

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:27 pm
"oh ok then" Christopher said and drank it "F*** this stuff taste like *****" he said brightly  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:32 pm
Katherine looked at the demon and the other boy with a raised eyebrow. She shook her head a little, smiling, when Christopher discovered the foul taste of the contents of the vile. Today should be interesting.  

Miss Anthropy--x

Omnipresent Cultist

Wildear17

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:14 pm
Christopher swore colorful and at the top of his voice  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:47 pm
Len grimaced slightly and plugged his ears with his fingers. He couldn't really stand swearing.  

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Miss Anthropy--x

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:10 am
Katherine blinked a little, rubbing the ear closest to the demon with her hand. Kat looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Would you mind toning it down?" She asked sharply.

(( Guys, please. NO more one-liners ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:39 pm
Len smiled at Katherine. He was starting to like this girl. "Wanna see something cool?" he asked.  

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Wildear17

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:09 pm
aftet a while Christopher stopped he then looked around and took something that look like raw meat out of his poket he then begain to tare at it blood running down his chin as well as drool  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:40 am
Katherine eyed the boy suspiciously. "That depends..." She trailed off when demon-boy began to eat. "You were obviously never taught manners." She remarked. Kat wasn't really disgusted by the whole meat thing...but keeping it in your pocket and eating it that sloppily? Yeah, that kind of did the trick.  

Miss Anthropy--x

Omnipresent Cultist

Wildear17

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:58 pm
Christopher looked at her red eyes glowing he then sollowed his food "whats you're point?' he asked and took out a small viel that looked like apple juice  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:10 pm
"Um. Eww?" Len wrinkled his nose in disgust. He turned back to Katherine, with a hand beside his eyes to block Christopher. "Well." he said in a conspiratal tone. "I have a way of showing what's really going on." He looked at his watch. Lunch still had plenty of time left. "I can show you what the weird stuff has done to me. And other people too, I guess."  

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Miss Anthropy--x

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:12 pm
Katherine looked at the demon, her eyes challenging. "My point being that you have no manners. Didn't you listen?" She wondered. Katherine shook her head and returned her attention to the other boy, giggling. "Well...I suppose," Kat smiled. She knew she wasn't exactly unaffected by the Occurances, and it would be interesting to have him find out just how weird she was.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:26 pm
"so dose anyone knoe what cause this so called Occurances?" Christopher asked in a wondering tone of voice he then looked at Katherine "its how i was rased he hissed and took out a book that appered to be made out of human skin  

Wildear17

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:29 pm
"Great!" he smiled genuenly, pulling Katherine to her feet. "Let's go!" He took her out to the woods near the school, into a clearing he went to during his free time during school to practice. "Ta daa!"

The clearing was about as wide as a small house, with rocks scattered in places, pools of water in the middle, and, oddly, a little fountain of fire spurting up from an island in the water. "Like it?" Len asked her. "I made it myself."

He paraded proudly to the edge of the water. "Now, to show you what I can do..."

He took a deep breath, scents from the woods, the faint smell of fire, and the cool crisp scent of the water. That was what he focused on, pulling the water's aura deep inside of him, letting it fill his being with its power. Looking almost dazed, he held his hand out to the mini pond. It bubbled, the water churning faster and faster until part it broke free and darted to his hand like an obediant puppy. Both hands sculpted the blob, until it looked like a balloon form of a dog.

He let it go, tossing it to the ground, where it started to prance around Katherine exitedly.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff