Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Club Murder Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:26 pm
Ivy shrugged. "I got some pictures of the ocean.... thought it might be a good idea for the new room design." The same apathy was in her voice. "And we've got it here... I'm tagging him tonight." When she referred to tagging, Ivy meant body-graffiti. The town cops had named her the Poison of Ivy, how she usually 'signed' her victims with her beloved steak knife.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:35 pm
"Hm. Get some before the tag, and a few after. And the ocean may be a good idea. Like a sea of blood, drowning all of our vicks."  

XSuki_MikaX

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:51 pm
Ivy nodded solemnly. "Any night shots you want or no?" She raised an eyebrow slightly, waiting for her response. "I'm making a midnight run for him." Her sleeping patterns weren't normal ones, so often she would sleep for an hour or so at random times.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:41 am
"Huh... I dont know. If you're making a midnight run... try to get him by an oak tree, preferably a full moon or so, or whatever faze the moon's in." I walk out of the water, squeezing the saltiness out of my dress.  

XSuki_MikaX

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:21 am
Ivy shrugged. Her vision of his death was probably going to be somewhere in a dark alley with his body taped to the wall, his sweet blood just gushing down his putrid body and onto the cold ground, steam rising from it. She would smile, she would laugh. And then, with the steak knife, her own hand would simply write, Poison Ivy.....

Ivy's eyes glazed over slightly as she got lost in her own deathly fantasy. She shook her head slightly, then looked up at Frost. "Why a full moon and oak, by chance?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:27 am
I shrug, licking my lips. "Well, it sounds good to me. You can do as you wish, though. Just make sure to get some good pictures."  

XSuki_MikaX

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:32 am
Ivy nodded. "You know I always do." She turned to see a beautiful shot of the ocean, and not wanting to let a moment get by, she took a shot of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:35 am
I turn to stare out at the ocean as well, grinning slightly, an evil thought in my head as a soft ocean breeze blows around us.  

XSuki_MikaX

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:06 pm
Ivy took a deep breath through her nose, taking in the salty scent of the coean, and let out the breath through her mouth. Seeing a slight smile play across Frost's face, Ivy raised an eyebrow, the rest of her face showing no emotion.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:23 pm
I continue thinking my little thoughts before i toss my shoes onto the shore, walk into the water, and sit down in it, waist deep.  

XSuki_MikaX

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:57 pm
Ivy shrugged. Now, now. I shouldn't judge others' mentality... It's not like I'm to sane myself..... Ivy smirked at her own joke without a smile coming across her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:07 pm
I just stare out across the water. "What would you think of a... shark scene?"  

XSuki_MikaX

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:22 pm
Ivy nodded. "That might be an interesting set-up.... Maybe one wall a picture of a shark and some fresh carnage, complete with red beanbags."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:27 pm
Fei-Tao sat on a large chunk of driftwood nearby, his back turned to them and his red eyes closed as he listened to his MP3 player. His head nodded with the beat of the track he was on, the upbeat melody of the Korean song keeping him in a rather good mood. The low volume was a bit loud for his ears, but it was good enough for him; he didn't feel like listening to the girls' conversation about.... whatever it was.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:44 pm
I nod. "Big, plush beanbags! Blood coloured!!" I look over, noticing Fei-Tao.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff