Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Host Club Dreams! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desdemona Winchcombe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:31 pm
I've had some pretty surreal dreams involving anime characters, but none involving Ouran cast unfortunately. I'll tell you if I have any.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:03 pm
In my dream me and Kyoya were at a club and some other guys were hitting on me kyoya came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. I didn't see but whatever he did it scared them off then i felt his warm breath on my neck then his lips on mine then it ended heart  

Shimayuni

I-Lovely Maiden-I

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:41 pm
in my dream Hikaru, Kaoru were in my house kaoru was in my bathroom
i was bushing my teeth then karou was holding me in his arm
i said karou why are u holding me karou becase you are cute when u bush your teeth then hikaru came out from the steamroom he said what you doing with my girl friend karou said notihng my face was all red then Hikaru toke karou gave me a kiss in the cheek  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:49 pm
User Image
I keep having dreams that I'm dating Mori, which is great. However, I want Tamaki much more. gonk
User Image  

amam2217

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250

Koriya-chan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:51 am
I had a dream once that I hugged Tamaki and right as he was about to kiss me, I woke up gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:08 pm
I keep dreaming about falling in love with Mori, which is why I've been favoring him a lot lately. I hate waking up from a great dream. sweatdrop

amam2217

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250

iSawako Kuronuma

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:00 pm
Dream:Is a hostess and dates Mori O.O I watch OHSHC too much..  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:28 pm
I haven't had an Ouran dream. (Poor me)
But a friend of mine came to school one day and rambled on about how she'd dreamed she woke up in a fancy hotel on the beach. She said she started wandering around, like she was looking for something and grew angry as a tour bus drove into the hotel parking lot. Turns out the host club was on the bus, saw her, and tried to leave through the back door. She caught a hold of Tamaki and Kyouya while the others scurried away. Tamaki tried to hide behind Kyouya as she ran up and hugged Kyouya and began to cry.
I told her she was crazy and she smacked me. XD

Mama Kyouya

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas