Is this fun?
  Yeah!
  No, it's stupid.
  Goollldd!!
View Results

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:22 pm
*realises that fake is gone and finally gets out real one* razz take that CresentMoon14  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:49 pm
gets her drunk and when she passes out takes the chair and hi-jacks a plane and flies to the top secret facility and gets to be able to teleport and teleports to another demension where the people hate red chairs and dosen't bother to get near it

take that jaxcom mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  

superblal

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:32 pm
supernoob3334
gets her drunk and when she passes out takes the chair and hi-jacks a plane and flies to the top secret facility and gets to be able to teleport and teleports to another demension where the people hate red chairs and dosen't bother to get near it

take that jaxcom mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

Did you get the teleporting thing from me or did you think you were being original for a second there? And who the hell is jaxcom? that's my other account on runescape. And what the hell is a "demension"? It's called a "dimension" you artard. Obviously you did not acheive success in your attempt to steal the chair, therefore it is still mine. See why logic is on my side?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:56 pm
since logic is not on my side, i walk away sadly after my failed attempt to steal the chair from jaxcam. suddenly a tsunami comes and floods the area washing me and the chair far away in the same direction while jaxcam gets washed in the opposite direction  

superblal

SilentEnigma9k1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:35 pm
"Wesker kicks" through a 2 story building's window and takes chair to outer space.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:17 pm
sends a giant penguin to outer space to steal the chair then takes it from the penguin goes to the under world with it and sit in it  

BlueNeko13

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:58 pm
*detonates bombs from other post* Your penguin is dead. The chair is immortal though. AAAAAAAAND it's all mine now!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:39 am
*trains to be a ninja ninja kicks a** and steals chair, then hides in a fairy storybook*  

CresentMoon14

Angelic Bear

skeemz18

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:53 am
*Finishes fairy tale story book and takes chair out before slamming book shut with u in it* mrgreen
*puts chair down pants* wink  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:22 pm
HA! You'd think that bothers me, but it does not!

*reaches into pants (careful not to accidently grab something else...) takes chair, bakes it in a cake, and feeds it to Shamu*  

Sei Tsubasa

Dapper Lunatic

KylaiaJmaa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:53 pm
turns back time and grabs the chair just as the bomb is blowing up the penguin.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:07 am
after the prevention of the bomb, the sun rises and burns KylaiaJmaa's skin and she makes a retreat (since she's a vampire) and I come out from behind a rock and steal the chair and goes to a raft in the middle of the Pacific Ocean  

superblal

skeemz18

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:41 pm
*swims vigerously to get to the raft and cracks it in half so he drowns slowly then takes the chair and returns to the shop for store credit!* mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:50 pm
*steals chair from shop and puts it in safe*  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

BlueNeko13

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:29 pm
resurrects penguin and it brakes into the safe steals chair gives it to me and i hide in the middle ages  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff