Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starlight Canopy

Back to Guilds

Roleplayers, writers, artists... All are welcome in Starlight Canopy! Here is a place to let all of your creative energy flow. 

Tags: roleplay, artist, writing, drawing, poetry 

Reply The Random Room!!!
The Whatever Contest~<3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining?
  Nope, just here to read.
  Totally!
  MUFFINZ 4 GOLD.
View Results

Felix Avis
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:55 pm
If I meant it was already dead I would have said ""ugh silly guild WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIE???"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:47 am
Yeah, yeah, whatever.  

Kirksome
Vice Captain

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Felix Avis
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:00 pm
Uh huh... so, got that story typed yet? Actually, it might be better if you write a new one because that one's way too long.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:55 pm
Wait... you gotta be more specific. Which story? My completely horrible 'Keira and Rogan' story or my pretty-bad-but-better-than-my-Keira-and-Rogan 'Mickie and Demetri' story? And, actually, I have a brainstorm for a new story. I'm still thinking over the details, but I think I have a pretty good basic plot laid out. It's gonna be bold, it's gonna be dramatic, IT'S GONNA BE FABULOUUUUS! Wanna know what I have so far?  

Kirksome
Vice Captain

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Felix Avis
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:29 pm
...Wow, talk about-ARGH! I CAN'T REMEMBER THE WORD FOR IT!!!! You know, when you put yourself down? It's like, self-_____... isn't it? GRRR this will drive me BAZONKERS!!!

Anywho, sure. Post it!!! Please!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:17 pm
Self-depreciating? Is that the word that your looking for? Anyways, I've decided to use the plot for Master SBK's writing contest, so if you don't want my story spoiled by... well, plot-spoilers, don't read the white print!

Anyways, I'm glad for the opportunity to write my ideas out. By doing this, I suppose I can gather whether my ideas are totally ludicrous or whether they actually have some potential.

Alright, well, it starts off as many a good book will, with the main character in perspective and jumping right into the story. This main character, 13 year old Selina, I've decided her name shall be, is cursed to look exactly identical to the disreputable serial killer *unnamed as of yet*. Set in a medieval time period, Selina is looked down upon by her peers and neighbors. All she wants is to fit in, but Selina is weighted down with secrets that will never allow her to be normal. For instance, Selina was abandoned by her parents right after she was born. Not to mention her uncanny ability to not feel physical pain. But Selina knows that because of her deepest, darkest secret, she can never be close to anyone, for whenever Selina becomes too emotional, she gets an irresistible urge to kill.

But when 15 year old Jorge comes into crashing into Selina's life, she finds separating herself from society is not as easy as it was. Jorge, paying no heed to the warnings about Selina he'd heard earlier on in his life, he begins to draw closer to the girl, and starts to unravel the ties that hold her and *unnamed as of yet* together.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! I just realized how much the ending sounded like something you would find on the back of a movie or something. SO AWESOME!!

So... I know it's a bit cliché... but is it good?  

Kirksome
Vice Captain

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Felix Avis
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:04 pm
Yah! Great ideas. Very creative.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:12 pm
Do you have any suggestions for it?  

Kirksome
Vice Captain

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Felix Avis
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:29 pm
You already have it all planned out... Not much else for me to say. Just start writing it!!!  
The Random Room!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff