Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
~~~Come Play Some Games In the Game Room~~~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you visit the game room?
All the time!
40%
 40%  [ 13 ]
Sometimes
28%
 28%  [ 9 ]
Not yet, but I will now!
21%
 21%  [ 7 ]
Not interested, but want the gold :P
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 32

MotherMoo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:33 am
not positive?? eek He said I was hot!! I think that pretty positive... rofl

But you are right, Darthy, they don't know how much fun we have lol  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:19 pm
We will just have to make sure that they all see this is a popular thread and then they will be so mesmerized by it that they will have to visit!!! *phew, that's a long sentence!* In which case, more posting and stuff biggrin  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:29 pm
I added the game link to the first post for Rabbit Doubt. Please come read what it's like and to see how we make out in the rounds! I encourage all Guild people to at least read, and to try it out soon! It is addictive and lots of fun!!! Plus, you will make some new friends, or get to enjoy current ones in a new environment! And, you get to be a bunny and/or wolf! Non-reality is great! lol  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:37 pm
Come on down to the game room, home of the 6 most popular threads in the guild, more posts than the random chatter place sticky thread in the main forum. And congrats to the Rabbit Doubt thread for breaking the 3000 mark, soon to break 3100!  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

MotherMoo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:46 am
update 2:

last night, we all voted on who we thought the Wolf was...
we were wrong!! An innocent bunny was partially beheaded!!!

Poor Killafrog... It least now he gets to haunt us lol

This happened on page 205... please take the time to read the execution!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:58 am
BlackCatt73
I say that we kidnap random people and drag them into the village kicking and screaming next round! biggrin

Nooo! I don't wanna be kidnapped! eek ... I give in! I'll go willingly for the next round ... *flitters off to send a PM to Filia_Nox* 4laugh  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

MotherMoo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:50 am
Faerie KatrinaZ
BlackCatt73
I say that we kidnap random people and drag them into the village kicking and screaming next round! biggrin

Nooo! I don't wanna be kidnapped! eek ... I give in! I'll go willingly for the next round ... *flitters off to send a PM to Filia_Nox* 4laugh

woohooo!!! thanks Katrina!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:14 am
update 3:

Last night, the wolf struck again... Poor Saber Pendragon head was found on a dirt bike trail!!!... Hmm, wonder who that wolf can be?

This happened on page 212... come read and see if you can figure out the guilty party...  

MotherMoo

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:51 pm
Soon somone is going to meet the hangman's noose. Come watch, see if the bunnies prevail or if the Wolf lives to kill again. twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:02 pm
Alas, the bunnies lost another innocent to the noose! The mongrel woof plays a smart game, playing into the fears of the quick-to-assume bunnies! Wiccanj was hung, as the possible wolf, and was found to be a real bunny after all!

Come see what's going on and if we finally get that mutt!

And, Faerie, I only kidnap the unwilling wink lol!  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:06 pm
Happy St Paddy's Day, everyone! Nothing new to report yet for the game. Stay tuned though biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:54 pm
I'm dead!!! the wolfie killed me on St Patty's Day!! yep, he had a campfire on the beach, and all he left of me was just some charred remains...

I sure hope we get the wolf this time, we only got 3 live bunnies left and the wolf... come see if you can figure out who it is!!!

Maybe you will join our next round?  

MotherMoo

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:57 pm
OMG, the poor bunnies! crying  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:04 am
Well, here we are on another day of torturous waiting... thanks Filia razz There will be a hanging sometime today.... who will it be? FallenSammy, Darthsethus, Azure Alexea, or me, BlackCatt73? Stop by to find out later today/tonight!

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:36 pm
Well, as feared, it was me who got my head chopped off. However, I was an innocent bunny and now there are three who could be the mongrel wolf! It is either FallenSammy, AzureAlexea, or Darthsethus! WHo will be the next victim? Who is the wolf in bunny skins?  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff