Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
First R rated movie you saw? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xibreidaz Nil

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:18 pm
umm....That I saw the whole movie?? Well the first movie I actually did see but not the whole thing due to the time it was ( 2 AM ) was texas chainsaw massacre the beginning. Later on I watched the unrated version. Boy did that scared the hell out of me! I was like 12 I think. But the one movie that I saw the whole thing was Interview with the vampire. Gosh I loved the movie! I love Lestat! Back to the topic , that was like 3 months ago so I was berely 13. Now I want to see Queen of The Damned but my mom does not let me see it! Because its " bloody "! rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:14 pm
lolz mostly just the American Pie series, and Good Luck Chuck (lolz omg, at first i THOUGHT dat was a pg-13 movie, then when i got done watch'n it, i looked at the back cover, and it was rated R, so i was like "dang!" XD) hahaha it was such a rly funny movie tho rofl  

Nightmare Angel_v2

S t o l e n_S k i n

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:34 pm
House Of Wax.
I was at a friends house, and her brothers let us watch it.
That was the first R-rated AND horror movie I've ever seen.
I was 10. (13 now.)
I really need to watch it again, though, cause' I actually really liked it when I saw it, but now everyone's saying its total crap. (Probably cause' of that whore Paris Hilton.) ¬__¬

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:44 pm
can't really remember but i think it was Gladiator and i believe i was...um...*imdb's it*...10  

kimcheeksfriedrice

Regrets and Romance

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:48 pm
I cant remember
but it maybe an action movie...
Lion Heart?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:18 pm
The Terminator series I saw them all at the same time when I was 3 whee  

XxTrolololololxX

drugs is ruckus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:55 pm
Saturday Night Fever.

I was about six or seven, and my mom covered my eyes for a lot of parts.

Once she forgot to, and there was a scene where they were humping in the backseat. I was like: "Mom, what was that?" ..."I don't know, honey."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:42 pm
Can you reject yourself?

I would have to say Terminator 2: Judgment Day... I was really young at the time... all I could remember from that experience was the bad Terminator in all his liquid metal awesomeness coming after me in all my nightmares.

Can you feel their agony?

Reject Yourself--Killswitch Engage

mr-aryan-coconut

5,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Junior Trader 100

ApocalypticDonkeyCrap

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:00 am
300. I was 12.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:20 am
for me it was inside man w/ clive owens
i was 11  

heliocentric-shi

Jar City

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:51 am
I think it was Texas Chainsaw Massacre at a Halloween party when I was like 12.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:14 am
The Matrix (witch i hav no idea y iz rated R... -.- retards) and i saw it wen i was like 8... biggrin

edit:
all i watch now r like pg-13 movies, lol xD i dun like horror movies....i end up havng like a sh**-load of nitemares like wen my bro showd me the music vid to "a little peice of hevan" by A7x, i cred in the middl of tht, he was like "u kulda told me to stop it!" but he FORCCED ME TO SEE IT!!!!! so now im scarred 4 life! smile *fliks off mi gawd effin bro* SCREW U! lol and wen i saw "von hellsing" the bigining an stuff...i think like sum1 ripped of thyr own hed an stuff...i ran upstairs 2 mi room an cried lol (i was like 5)...i also saw bits and peices of Hannibal (u kno the cannibal dude) and part of sleepy hollow (w/ jhonny dehp)  

vintage grape

SocialZealot

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:12 am
Hmmm? I think it was either Commando or Predator, maybe Nightmare on Elm Street. My dad didn't mind me and my brother watching R movies. I think he got a kick out of seeing me and my bro getting scared shitless by scary movies when we were kids. Thanks for desensitizing us dad. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:23 pm
im 13 right now and i have seen many rated r movies my first rated r movie i saw must have been

John Carpenter's :The Thing i still remember my scared faint screaming of horror my life since then is i love rated r movie why becasue their so true on what they show not like rate pg 13 horror movies witch the girl or guy gets killed and no blood forms around their cuts..... hate those types of movies.

Then Cannibal holocaust at the age of four again becasue i sorta found it in a pile of cds and i thought it was a documetary.... but no when i thinck about it at the age of four i was really expose too gore and violence in music and movies i was raised in a free spirit family.From then on blood in movies was not affected me as much i can watch many r movie with blood and not really freak out

Atheist Guy

xe11oss

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:05 pm
i was 12 or 13, Die Hard 3  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff