Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Disappointing Movies
Twilight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like the movie?
  Yes it was awesome!
  OMG! EDWARD! I LOVE YOU!
  It wasn't that good...
  Hell NO! It ruined my perception of Twilight forever.
View Results

tamiBEARZ

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:43 pm
The movie was great but I loved the books sooo much more heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:57 am
its novel way more good than the movie.
its not real  

ena_kool

FaMoUs-BiLlIoNaRe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:37 am
oXSilver RoseXo
I thought it was a good movie. I think they could have found someone better to play Edward though. I don't know if it's just me, but I don't find him that handsome and he seemed a little awkward at times.
edward was supposed to be weird thats the whole point of the movie!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:42 pm
The actors were just terrible. And the fight scene was good but really short. They could have made it better. Oh, and one thing i noticed through out the entire movie was that Bellas mouth was always open. It just bugged me lol.

xXCarelessXx

KevinJonasObsesser

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:53 am
oXSilver RoseXo
I thought it was a good movie. I think they could have found someone better to play Edward though. I don't know if it's just me, but I don't find him that handsome and he seemed a little awkward at times.

yea, i agree with you 100% about the edward thing.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:17 pm
I really didnt think it was that bad...you have to realize its only like 90mins so they can't put everything in there....and considering the books are SO incredibly good you know the movie could never be as good...its like Harry Potter movies...  

Peache5

MadameMystique

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:29 pm
The books are exquisite, but of course the movie wasn't really that good sweatdrop
I don't just mean because the books are good, I mean in terms of good film making. I mean, c'mon the actors had basically one emotional expression through out the entire film. Plus, they rearranged the order of some of the fans' favorite scenes. I just think that, even with a new director, the movies shouldn't be touched. It would be better not to mess up fan perception idea  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:19 am
I never say it, but jus from the words of all my friends that went to see it at the midnight showing, it was so terrible it made her want to throw up and gauge out her eyeballs. The last part its a dramatization she said but it's to describe how bad it was.
Personally, I'll never go see it, for I have already drestroyed two of the books. Which I will hate even though I bought them all and read them every year they came out. >> Waste of 4 yrs of my LIFE! XP  

Artist89

Fashionable Dabbler

4,450 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

iMindless Cookie

Dapper Shopper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:33 pm
'Bella' never shut her freaking mouth.

Acting = scream

And the movie made all these illiterate sixth graders fall in love with the book. Like we needed anymore illiterates in our fanbase.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:57 pm
alright, i've been thinking about this a lot.
because its one of those movies where i want to watch over and over again, but i can't stand it. haha.

it's a good movie, all together.
but it just totally ruins the book.
not that i was expecting it to be as good as the book.
but they just ruined it along the way.  

DehBug

Jadera1700

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:04 am
Didn't like it. And parts. . . sure, why not.

1. Teeny-Bopper movie, where the parents and love interests are high up there but the maturity is low.

2. I'm sad that vampires in the world of Meyer sparkle.

3. The fight scenes were nicely done and the awkward relationship scenes were pretty real-looking in the movie.

4. Now I know how NON-Harry Potter fans feel. [I saw the midnight release line. . . ]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:58 am
You honestly cannot expect the movie to be exactly like the book. Come on people, you're expecting way too much out of them. Who cares if you don't think Edward is handsome, because so many people think he is. Kristen Stewart in my opinion did a pretty good job considering its her first movie. You seriously cannot expect them to keep in every single bit of detial, because then the movie would be waayyyy too long.  

xToXiCxAnGeLx

Lord_Donivon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:35 pm
xToXiCxAnGeLx
You honestly cannot expect the movie to be exactly like the book. Come on people, you're expecting way too much out of them. Who cares if you don't think Edward is handsome, because so many people think he is. Kristen Stewart in my opinion did a pretty good job considering its her first movie. You seriously cannot expect them to keep in every single bit of detial, because then the movie would be waayyyy too long.

I agree with you that some people expected to much but it wasn't Kirsten Stewart's first movie.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:04 pm
well...
i like the book better coz my frends like it too..
the cahracters i was imagining in the book doesn't match
the characters in the movie...  

mara_willow

3,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

madbugz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:59 am
ABSOLUTELY THE MOST HORRID TING ON PLANET EARTH AND PROBABLY THE UNIVERSE! TWILIGHT IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME!!!!  
Disappointing Movies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff