Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply GGG Contests
The Great Gaian Geezers Easter Egg Scramble Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you celebrate Easter?
Yes
70%
 70%  [ 75 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 6 ]
No but I like Chocolate
24%
 24%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 107

charamath

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:16 pm
How do I put that link in my siggy? Do i copy the link location?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:37 pm
What an awesome idea. I've never done an egg scramble before. Sounds like lots of fun, considering I'm too old for real easter egg hunting. lol 4laugh  

JupieStarPower6

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:20 pm
That siggy's bound to generate some non-guild visitor interest ~ look out for the youngin's and be sure to have your cane at the ready if they get outta hand... please notify one of the guild mods to remove any offensive posts that may come about... as per standard.

As a mother of 3 girls, I have become quite practiced at hiding/stashing things in unknown nooks and crannies. Eggs could be hidden in just about any thread... and as the original posts will be edited, they shouldn't show up as having a new post... and we've 8-9 pages of topics in the main forum alone... twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:24 pm
User Image

Sounds exciting. smile Hope I remember to check on those days... the memory's going.... XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

kamamausdi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:09 pm
so would this be the code and page if say I found one here to post here.... redface
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14971543&page=2  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:21 pm
That'd look about right. blaugh  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Aegean_Kassan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:00 am
looking forward to the egg hunt.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:09 am
Just to clear any confusion this is what you will be looking for

User Image
EA 44 ~ T5

This is just a mock up code but thats one of 4 thumbs to be looking out for!!

To put the banner in you sig go to quote this post and paste the below code in to your sig box
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Massive thanks if you do!!!
I dont know when Lil will be hiding the eggs but it will be as close to the 11th as she can! I need to talk with her about when shes available before I can give a positive answer!

Be fore you make your claim on this thread make a post on the thread you found the egg quoting Lil's post itself! Also write "MINE" !! This will put a stop to any arguments as to who found it first as removing them as soon as there found is to big a task for Lil to take on!!

Any further questions please PM me!! Ta !! smile  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

Wakki Darkmoon

Invisible Exhibitionist

11,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:42 pm
this sounds fun  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:49 pm
Darthsethus

I dont know when Lil will be hiding the eggs but it will be as close to the 11th as she can! I need to talk with her about when shes available before I can give a positive answer!

Be fore you make your claim on this thread make a post on the thread you found the egg quoting Lil's post itself! Also write "MINE" !! This will put a stop to any arguments as to who found it first as removing them as soon as there found is to big a task for Lil to take on!!

I will be hiding these in threads around the 11th & 12th, the weekend round there. I'm not going to be hiding them in posts I've made... I will be editing other posts from way back in the day by other members... all over the guild. xd  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:13 am
Geeze, Brat. I'm gonna have to get Oats to do it for me. I don't have that kinda time biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:35 pm
biggrin  

emmamendez

angelplustwo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:55 pm
sounds like fun  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:18 am
My sister and I are 19 and 24 and our parents still hide eggs for us every year. I'm a master at this game so I can't wait to check it out.  

Azaveil

8,050 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:32 pm
Lil Brat
Darthsethus

I will be hiding these in threads around the 11th & 12th, the weekend round there. I'm not going to be hiding them in posts I've made... I will be editing other posts from way back in the day by other members... all over the guild. xd

OMG!! You can do that!!??!! Really? Why cant I??????  
GGG Contests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff